[Jack Frost] Moving On

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those final stairs in Berri-UQAM are just a pain-in-the-ass when you have a couple heavy-as-a-bitchass suitcases to bring up to the bus station there. :angry:

Travel light! There's no need carrying bricks around with you, I assure you.

Hehe

Well, it looks like a duck to Steph.... 0:)

Glad to say I have couple loonies on my desk waiting to be spent. :P

I "wander" too, CJ, that Ben will end up running into his ex. Only fate will tell. 0:)

Those final stairs in Berri-UQAM are just a pain-in-the-ass when you have a couple heavy-as-a-bitchass suitcases to bring up to the bus station there. :angry:

Me and my typos... LoL

I'll bet those stairs are a pain. I've been in plenty of paces where I've had to carry luggage up or down stairs, and there's nothing like having a 80lb suitcase in each hand and having to climb half a dozen flights of stairs. Ugh.

Travel light! There's no need carrying bricks around with you, I assure you.

But Bondwriter (Or, should I say, Frosty Hunter? :2thumbs: ) I think he needs to bricks to keep the rocks in place?

How can I travel light when I have to jam two suitcases at the size of two bedroom pillows to prepare myself for the cold and warm season, some winter outwears. not to mention to put some several small books, a shoebox of personal documents, bedsheets, a pillow and blankets, and few other stuffs for a several months stay in Canada. And people are always amazed how well I pack all of these craps in two suitcases without them exploding apart.

Et Bondwriter, je suis tr

I almost laughed when you put in can you give me some change, watched a ep of south park recently where homeless ppl basically invade their town saying can you give me some change.

Hey, Boss !! I think I should get a raise. :blink:

Sure, how about two shoo-fly pies per chapter instead of one?

My betareaders are my slaves anyway. :king:

I almost laughed when you put in can you give me some change, watched a ep of south park recently where homeless ppl basically invade their town saying can you give me some change.

It's a true story that there will be always a homeless guy opening the door to the metro station from the bus station. lol

Walk along Ste-Catherine...you'll find few people on the sidewalk holding a sign for change or ask you for some...especially in the gay village where their number triples.

Sure, how about two shoo-fly pies per chapter instead of one?

My betareaders are my slaves anyway. :king:

Works for me :2thumbs:

And, as I've learned recently, the correct term is 'minions'. 0:)

How can I travel light when I have to jam two suitcases at the size of two bedroom pillows to prepare myself for the cold and warm season, some winter outwears. not to mention to put some several small books, a shoebox of personal documents, bedsheets, a pillow and blankets, and few other stuffs for a several months stay in Canada. And people are always amazed how well I pack all of these craps in two suitcases without them exploding apart.

Winter clothes are indeed bulky; I've had to pack for trips to multiple climates, and ended up with quite a bit of luggage. Besides, we know you don't carry rocks in your suitcase, but between your ears instead. :devil::P

A question...what's going to happen in the next chapter? Any ideas? Any fanasties? ;)

I don't know whether they will or not, bur seeing more of Montreal would be my hope, and I do wonder if Ben's Ex will make an appearance.

What makes you think he's his ex? No confirmation were made. :ph34r:

Well, if he's not his ex, who is he? Santa Claus in disguise? Canada's PM undercover? And we all know you're quite heartless and evil, but you wouldn't pull a cliff-hanger CJ style on your readers like this, would you?

I enjoyed that chapter immensely. A trip down memory lane...well sort of.

Je suis ne a Montreal...il y a longtemps. :lmao:

If the Irish had gypsies, my mother had to be one. I lived in and around Montreal for 21 years. My mother moved 13 times. :blink: :wacko: That must explain a lot, eh? Let me see if I can remember: NDG (Notre Dame de Grace) in Montreal's west side, Outrement, Verdun, St-Laurent, Greenfield Park (south shore - off the island), Pierrefonds and Dollard-des-Ormeaux. That's all I can remember. Actually, I'm fonder of Quebec City (great restaurants), but Montreal has the night life. I studied at Loyola College when the Jesuits still ran the place. I graduated in 1971, long before Loyola merged with Sir George Williams Univ to become Concordia. You wouldn't believe the cross-town hockey rivalry that existed in those days between Loyola and Sir George. McGill couldn't keep up with either of us as far as hockey was concerned. It did have other things going for it, though, I'll give you that.

Oops! Off topic, right? :P

I'm also looking forward to Ben getting even with his brother. I also agree that the dude in the pub is Ben's ex. Imagine all the questions Steph will have. B)

Bondwriter: We'll see in the next chapter who that may be. :P

Conner: lol, I am going to Concordia this fall...so I'll be in the same school but in the right decade, not the wrong one. :P If it helps, the Plateau is right below Outremont and to the east side of Mont Royal mountain. No Jews living there. ;)

And I thought you were British Columbian all the long, not a born Anglo-Quebecker. :s

I loved the traveler's eye view!!! That was great (and very well done!). I especially liked the history.

I, too, found the "boy screwdriver" explanation hilarious!

Whomever that is at the end, I hereby declair this to be a CLIFFHANGER! :P

Here you go!

https://www.gayauthors.org/eficiton/viewsto...&chapter=14

Chapter Fourteen! ;)

Sharon gets a raise to four shoo fly pie per chapter for being a wonderful goddess of editors. Her works always makes me tremble.

Bondwriter is technically is my editor as well, for French texts, so he gets one shoo fly pie per chapter.

CJames is just still my property. I'll just give him one litre of goatmilk per chapter. Hey, someone has to keep the slave alive for the job! :D

Now a request. Some of you have been reading this for a long time now...how about you post some photos of your imagination of the characters in the story. It would be neat to see how my readers see them as. :)

Here you go!

https://www.gayauthors.org/eficiton/viewsto...&chapter=14

Chapter Fourteen! ;)

Sharon gets a raise to four shoo fly pie per chapter for being a wonderful goddess of editors. Her works always makes me tremble.

Bondwriter is technically is my editor as well, for French texts, so he gets one shoo fly pie per chapter.

CJames is just still my property. I'll just give him one litre of goatmilk per chapter. Hey, someone has to keep the slave alive for the job! :D

Now a request. Some of you have been reading this for a long time now...how about you post some photos of your imagination of the characters in the story. It would be neat to see how my readers see them as. :)

Hey, No slave here! Though, you will be one as soon as Bondwriter (Frosty Hunter) and I catch you... :devil:

I really, really liked the very clever misdirection at the end of the last chapter and the beginning of this one; I had no clue they were friends and joking around. That was very well done! :great:

I am still very much enjoying the traveler's eye view of Montreal, the little background details really give a good feel.

Pictures, huh? Well, OK, I'll give this a try...

Ben

Steph

Adrien (and the Author). 0:)

Edited by C James