Thank You JSmith (Joey)

NaperVic

I just wanted to publicly thank JSmith (Joey :P ) for all the work he does on GA. :2thumbs:

I've gotten to work with Joe in a couple of stints here at GA, and each time I've been extremely impressed with his leadership style, his willingness to take on tough tasks, and the volume of work he does.

Not only does he do a lot of the technical, behind the scenes work on the site, but he also has a common sense approach to leadership that is rare, but highly respected out in the real world.

Besides my obsession for Dom ( :boy: ), its people like you who motivate many of us to participate and be a part of GA.

Joe, although you

You get no thanks from me until you call me!

*tries to maintain a straight face*

Nah, it's all good. Like Vic and C James said, we rarely see the work you do at GA, only its results. To balance it with all the other myriad aspects of your life is outstanding. I won't say that you have more ability than most teenagers...I think any teenager is capable of great things...but what you *do* have is a drive and dedication to something that few of the adults here can match. Well done!

Rob

• Site Administrator

Thank you, Joe, for all your work.

I remember being in the chatroom while Joe was there, and he mentioned he was editting a huge number of HTML files to get them ready for posting here. That's the sort of thing that people don't realise gets done every week, and Joe's one of those people who does it.

Thanks again!

Graeme :D

Hey Joey,

You really do give a lot to this place...especially for someone so young.

So thanks for your hard work, it is really a great thing to see and it is appreciated!

Greg

I really don't understand all that you do, but I do get a vague feeling that it's a whole lot. Yet you've always found time to respond quickly to my minor requests. I echo James Savik: You're a great asset. The firm (if any) that you choose to work for will be lucky to have you.

Thanks!