Great chapter. The interaction between Owen and Aiden was ...interesting. I think that they have a ways to go yet and Dennis is finally coming out of his self imposed isolation.

I think that this story will go on for a while.

Oh shiznit...That was an actually intense discussion between Aiden and Owen. I don't think they ever really argued before, it was pretty cool. The closes to actually being rude to one another was when Owen didn't tell him about his mom in the TLW. Woot! Aiden was f**ked up on that last line. I totally had a come back for Owen, but damnit, I can't help him out. lol

I'm excited for the next. ;)

Lyle, Ben and Dennis. Group hug! jk I hope Ben and Dennis finally talk in later chapters. But I'm really just waiting to see what Owen does in the next one, will he try to mess around with Travis and make Dennis extremely jealous? Will Aiden try to let Travis hit it, if he thinks Owen will get to him first? Will Travis realize Dennis might be a little bi-curious? lol Will Travis pick out which one he wants or will Dennis and Aiden get together? jk jk Omg, I drank Red Bull while reading this chapter and got wired, so excuse me for my wishful thinking. =)

It seems as though Dennis needs counseling help. Could Ben be the one to offer that kind of help? I think we will eventually learn what really happened on that day. Will Dennis come to term with his inner demons and reconcile with Ben? Wow........this is why I love Dom's stories so much. Keeps you wanting more and more.

Wow lots happened in this chapter, I'm curious about what happened with Travis's night and why he suddenly called Dennis. LOL and Owen and Aiden, gosh I don't know what to think of those two, I spend half my time hoping that they'd get back together and the other half wishing they'd both move on already... And Lyle wasn't half as bad as I'd thought he'd be.

Travis probably got beat up pretty bad the previous night and that's why he didn't call Dennis.

I think Owen he's going to let Travis have his way with him just to prove Aiden wrong. Aiden will get insanely jealous and then realise that he's not ready to let Owen go.

But again, Dom always find ways to surprise us so all that is probably never gonna hapen.....

Still crossing my fingers for Aiden and Owen, As for Dennis, enjoy some boy lovein :P eh I still don't trust Lyle, don't think he really cares for his brother, just doesn't want his parents divorcing.

It's time for Dennis to kick his brother's ass once and for all. Then, he needs to go to the nearest free clinic, get a live culture of Herpes or Crabs, act like he wants to reconsile with his mom, then pass it along to her somehow. From there, he can drive to the dealership and give his dad any of the herpes/crabs that he might have left over from earlier, and make sure his dad gets a bad case of it too.

Then he should buy Ben some flowers and be a man about what happened, apologize for it and move on.

Oh, and Owen and Aiden are sooo getting back together. I used my special Domoholics decoder ring to figure it all out. Travis is gonna try to push up on either Aiden or Owen, but not both, and he'll fail miserably. That's when he'll turn his attention to Dennis, but wind up with Reilly instead. Only, he'll end up hurting Reilly, so Dennis and Aiden wind up putting it on him at the end of the story....what none of them knows, though, is that Phill was secretly placing bets on the fight and was a partner with John Gordon, who became independantly wealthy again, but this time with a venerial disease, so he didn't live happily ever after

As a sweetner, Lyle will get kicked by a newcomer called Tate.

No Red Bull, or anyother pseudo drug involved in this scribbling, but it will help if you're British to understand the joke.

Edited by bodgy
As a sweetner, Lyle will get kicked by a newcomer called Tate.

No Red Bull, or anyother pseudo drug involved in this scribbling, but it will help if you're British to understand the joke.

I think I get it. Tate and Lyle is the big British sugar refiner. Right? Is there more to the joke than that or is it typical British humor?

:blink: The British have humor, typical or otherwise??

Sharon

I guess British humor would be considered droll, which means that, even if you "get" a joke, you might not laugh.

Wikipedia says "British humour is notable due to its intellectual depth, wit, self-effacing culture, and its considerable breadth." Most Americans probably consider British humour (sic) an oxymoron.

Wow, very good.

Owen and Aiden finally speak to one another and actually say something. I look forward to them getting back together. (They will, for the simple reason that Dom would be killed by rabid fans otherwise).

What I really wanna see is what Ben says to Dennis. He had to overhear that and know why Dennis did it. I foresee reconciliation.

Wow, very good.

Owen and Aiden finally speak to one another and actually say something. I look forward to them getting back together. (They will, for the simple reason that Dom would be killed by rabid fans otherwise).

What I really wanna see is what Ben says to Dennis. He had to overhear that and know why Dennis did it. I foresee reconciliation.

I just want Dennis and Leo to make up....that would be the best thing that could happen for Dennis and Leo in my opinion

I just don't see that ever happening, Nick. I can see Dennis and Ben getting to a point where they are semi-comfortable around each other. But I just don't see Leo ever forgetting what happened.

Sharon

I just don't see that ever happening, Nick. I can see Dennis and Ben getting to a point where they are semi-comfortable around each other. But I just don't see Leo ever forgetting what happened.

Sharon

Well, my Domoholic decoder ring tells me that you're right, Sharon, but I can pretend to believe it can happen, just like the way the LRITES used to :pickaxe: :pickaxe: :pickaxe:

Well, my Domoholic decoder ring tells me that you're right, Sharon, but I can pretend to believe it can happen, just like the way the LRITES used to :pickaxe: :pickaxe: :pickaxe:

I just finished DD, and am proud to (still) be an LRITE :P

I think it would be a bit too...predictable if they made up. Things happen that tear people apart permanently, and I think that is one wound that is too deep to ever heal.

Edited by menzoberranzen

Geez, as much as I liked these characters in the first story, I really don't like any of them now. Not one of them thinks normally -- they are all secretive, suspicious and self-centered. Every single one of them. Not one has an ounce of compassion for anyone else. Owen adn nAiden can't even have a civil conversation, and it doesn't really maike sense that Owen would be so suspicious of Aiden that he can't even let Aiden explain himself. Pfah. I have no time for them.

None-the-less, my 100% reliable prediction how everyone will end up: Owen and Lyle togther; Dennis and Leo together and the four of them will all be part of the same commitment ceremony. Ben and Reilly together (HA! You didn't see that one coming, I bet) and Aiden and Travis together Aiden/Travis will live next door to Dennis/Leo so Valentine can go back and forth between Dennis and Travis.

You heard it here first!

Journeyman

Edited by The Journeyman

Owen adn nAiden can't even have a civil conversation, and it doesn't really maike sense that Owen would be so suspicious of Aiden that he can't even let Aiden explain himself. Pfah. I have no time for them.

Journeyman

I've thought about this and I've read that passage from this chapter three times. We don't really know much about the breakup but I'm beginning to think that that it started with Aiden and Owen went along with it because he didn't know how else to deal with it.

I'm also wondering what it's like for Owen when just about everyone in town that you know is also friends with your ex, even his own brothers. He has got to feel a little isolated with no one except Dennis and Nicky that he can talk to.

Geez, as much as I liked these characters in the first story, I really don't like any of them now. Not one of them thinks normally -- they are all secretive, suspicious and self-centered. Every single one of them. Not one has an ounce of compassion for anyone else. Owen adn nAiden can't even have a civil conversation, and it doesn't really maike sense that Owen would be so suspicious of Aiden that he can't even let Aiden explain himself. Pfah. I have no time for them.

At least Travis seems to care about others:

It had been no joke to say that the evening would be awkward--for Dennis. Travis could see right away that Dennis, for the most part, liked the people around him, but these family meals were obviously something he wasn