Show yourself?

*kicks camilo out behind the rock, so i can catch lacey and make sure he doesnt cut his hair!!!!*

ohh wow soup....... your to f-ing hot!!!!!

and naphy, why only a streak of colour??? now blue or red hair would look awesome on you!!!!

i would post a pic of me, but i dont have any photos of me on my laptop

*kicks camilo out behind the rock, so i can catch lacey and make sure he doesnt cut his hair!!!!*

*gets stuck and dies in camilo's trap*

f***k!

*points finger at Renae*

This is all your fault, omg omg omg, what are we gonna do, what are we gonna do. Should we burry him? Cremate him? Feed him to Nephy? If you only had let me catch Lacey!

*goes off and panics*

and naphy, why only a streak of colour??? now blue or red hair would look awesome on you!!!!

It's never been just one streak, it just looks that way from the front. It's very different now. It's just like the picture of Silver on my profile only where his is red mine is turquoise.

Feed him to Nephy?

Don't bring me into this. Not that I wouldn't love to suck... er eat Chase.

Me with my newly-done purple tinted hair. No, that hot tub does not work. It came with the house when my parents bought it and it hasn't worked since

Awww cute. I like purple hair. Mine was purple once :) Nice attitude going on there :)

The pic I used for my birthday party invitaion (which is two weeks after my actual birthday, hence the pic will be the celebrated age). I didn't have any taken of me in such a merry mood since.

Babies are SO cute!

"Straight" can be added on as an adjective that ups what you're talking about. If I'm saying, "I'm doing straight applications", it means, "I'm doing a lot of applications." Or if you say something like, "That girl be straight tripping!", that means, "That girl is going really crazy."

f***k!

*points finger at Renae*

This is all your fault, omg omg omg, what are we gonna do, what are we gonna do. Should we burry him? Cremate him? Feed him to Nephy? If you only had let me catch Lacey!

*goes off and panics*

YOU SET THE TRAP!!!!

hmmm.. he came back to life........... i'll go grab some rope and we can hog-tie him :P

Hell's bells boy... if your eyes were any bigger there would be no room for the rest of your face... and that would be tragic... those sweet lips are so kissable.

What is it about you lot with your eyes?

I mean Patrick has the most amazinly blue eyes in the world ever.

Prince has eyes that undress you by remote control

Lacey's should carry a health warning

And I am not even going to think about Sam's... well at least not until I've shut down the computer and gone to bed.

And now there's yours.... WOW.