Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Show yourself?

MMandM

A wild Jay appears!

Without glasses!

...my hair needs to be longer.

I like this pic your giving me a very mature Justin Bieber kinda look. Which is in right now. I think if you worked on angling your face with the camera you can even out your jaw line so it doesnt look kinda swollen on the one side. And I totally agree you have amazing eyes but there a little dead here, if you give me some eye drama as I like to call it and some attitude in your expression. Honey, you will turn this picture out!

I've never posted a full photo, and it's not that I have a problem with it. I am out, but some of those in my past are not, so it's mostly in protection of them. Or at least, letting them keep the "cover" they wish to have.

Otherwise though, when I'm in Europe I use the internet to meet travel and activity partners, friends, and sometimes a date, so gods..there's photos all over. Privately I don't mind either, but since this is a forum...I abstain LOL

How cute are you? Those freckles are adorable. You probably really, really don't want to hear this and I probabaly shouldn't say it as it ruins my mystique but I just so want to ruffle your hair and pinch your cheeks.