Show yourself?

In response to the English's inability to handle snow every damn year.

A bit nippy with the wind and snow showers.

Posted Image

Bad boy! Put some clothes on, you gonna get a cold! And are those American Eagle underwear? I was planning on buying them but wasn't sure if they would fit... maybe you could demonstrate how comfy they are. Just so that I can see how they look before I choose to invest on them :D

Bad boy! Put some clothes on, you gonna get a cold! And are those American Eagle underwear? I was planning on buying them but wasn't sure if they would fit... maybe you could demonstrate how comfy they are. Just so that I can see how they look before I choose to invest on them :D

Well, use the raincheck that I gave you and you can get a demonstration. :P

If your waist is around 28-31, buy extra small. But AE undies loosen up fast over a few weeks and it drives me insane to put them in the dryer daily to keep the elasticity.

If you looking to something snug and comfy, go to H&M to get some in a pack of three (in small). They're cheaper and better. And I am not showing you those. They're light and skimpy. ¬¬

Edited by Jack Frost