Show yourself?

• Site Administrator

Okay, be warned. If you have any kind of glasses that can filter this picture, put them on first. For once I didn't break the camera so I thought I would post my first picture here at GA :)

Posted Image

• Like 3

Okay, be warned. If you have any kind of glasses that can filter this picture, put them on first. For once I didn't break the camera so I thought I would post my first picture here at GA :)

Posted Image

Hey Steve! Long time no see :)

• Like 1

Me in the Disney Store at King of Prussia Mall. :P

Matt,

For sheer 'aw how f'ing cute is that' [because we can't see your face so we have to take your word it is you :P ] I wish I had points left today - I am going come back tomorrow just for this. Then for the fact K of P was my old stomping ground - worked in that mall when I was in HS - lo those many many many etc years ago - I'd give you more, but they won't allow it :P

I see you are putting your snow day to good use LOL.

Andy

Posted Image

Now I know what to look for when I'm back in banff come February :P

• Site Administrator

Hey Wild, nice picture.

Thanks Sam :wub:

Looking nice Steve! Posted Image

(even without my glasses.. lol)

No permanent damage :P

Oh, hi Steve. ;):P

Hi Kevin <_<

Nice Pirate.... now I've finally got a picture of you, I can find which parrot would look awesome on your shoulder ;)

Thanks Bee :chris:

Damn! Posted Image

Damn what? :)

Hey Steve! Long time no see :)

Well come home :D

Now I know what to look for when I'm back in banff come February :P

My first stalker :hug: LOL

• Like 1

YES, I TOOK THIS BECAUSE I WAS BORED *cough* YES, HELL HAS FROZEN OVER AND THAT IS WHY I'M SMILING. YES, YOU CAN CYBER WITH ME ON SKYPE. AND YES, IT IS HARD BEING THIS GOOD LOOKING. GOSH.

Posted Image

tags: unhealthy amounts of sarcasm, Chilean miners.

Edited by Menorain