Show yourself?

My signature is a photo project I did in year 8. It is a picture of me and my twin brother (he is in the middle). I in-versed it and changed with the proportions to reflect the image. It is meant to show, graphically, what it is like to look at a twin brother and how you see the other person.

WOW! Posted ImagePosted Image

Both of you are gorgeous! (times two... like Nephy said!)

Sooooo i gained a few kilo's. BUT WHO CARES, RIGHT?

Posted Image

HAPPY SAINT VALENTINE'S DAY, SCHNOOKUMS!

:lmao: Just a few????

Too funny Soup - nasty, gross, and retina burning, but freaking funny nevertheless.

Um now to make sure Mike does NOT buy me chocolate for V-day. One can never be too worried about one's weight it seems.

:wub: OMG You look just like Aleksi Connors, my lead character in Hot'n Cold! I found you, finally!

OH!!! grab him M!!! :) :)

Just WOW! :D

We just got an influx of nice looking folks, if I do say so myself.

Posted Image

Definitely true that! :) :)

Sooooo i gained a few kilo's. BUT WHO CARES, RIGHT?

Posted Image

HAPPY SAINT VALENTINE'S DAY, SCHNOOKUMS!

DUDE DUDE DUDE!!!!! You are just way to BAAAAD! Yah, just a few lbs --- way to funny!!!!

Lol I'm going to start reading it now.

Posted Image

Here's another from that hiking trip, and I'm adding one that I look like now after letting my hair grow a bit.

Posted Image

I think I am more partial to the longer hair, but either works well. God -- I wish I were 50 years younger 0:)

:wub: OMG You look just like Aleksi Connors, my lead character in Hot'n Cold! I found you, finally!

No. Tom looks like Clay in the Place In Between- my newest story for the anthology!

Come to think of it, he could be Tom in Twilight- which I will rename Childhood's End for publication.

No. Tom looks like Clay in the Place In Between- my newest story for the anthology!

Come to think of it, he could be Tom in Twilight- which I will rename Childhood's End for publication.

He is Aleksi, mark my words. :whistle:

Posted Image

Here's another from that hiking trip, and I'm adding one that I look like now after letting my hair grow a bit.

Posted Image

You look bizarrely similar to a friend of mine. If you had blond hair and blue eyes you would be him. Rather scary.

Oh, that's a compliment by the way : P

You look bizarrely similar to a friend of mine. If you had blond hair and blue eyes you would be him. Rather scary.

Oh, that's a compliment by the way : P

I do have blue eyes =) And I have been known to dye my hair blonde, but not lately

Posted Image

Posted Image

THERE IS A SWORD IN THE FIRST PICTURE

f**kSO ICHILL BRO kinda like when i asked my girl to clean my shirt

but then i was like, wait, i don't need to wear a shirt. chill like that

• Like 1