Show yourself?

lol, thanks Jamie. It sounds like he wants me anyway. Can u send me the picture of Todd by pm? I want to see what he is looking like...

I love to play sports, only International sports, not American sports, surprised, huh?

It works.

I hope you work too. :P

Gary: Do you really need a reason to hate me? :P

:P ..........Lets see from Gary's POV, your young, good looking and....well that's enough!!! :P

"I'd tap it until it broke. I'd shake it until I couldn't break it no more. I'd rock his c**k all down the block."

You are incorrigible as always Jamie. No wonder everybody likes you so much.

lol, thanks Jamie. It sounds like he wants me anyway. Can u send me the picture of Todd by pm? I want to see what he is looking like...

I love to play sports, only International sports, not American sports, surprised, huh?

Why would anyone in their right mind not want you? Oh, swimming isn't just an American sport and IIRC you swim, right? In fact I'm counting on you to be my exercise partner if we both manage to attend the next GA convention. It's hard to get motivated without someone else to swim with. Here at home there's always someone in the pool who's willing to do laps with me.

Gary: Do you really need a reason to hate me? :P

Aw Jack. I could never really hate you. :wub:

:P ..........Lets see from Gary's POV, your young, good looking and....well that's enough!!! :P

You forgot the part about him already being taken Ben! :( Oh, except for looking gawking I really do prefer my men to be a bit older than me.

Heres a pic of me I just found. I showed it to someone and they said I looked 25 or 30 in it.

How old do I look in this pic? I'm just curious. I'll tell you tomorrow LOL

I think you look 30 on it :P

Has it been a while since that picture was taken? :P

Anyhow, I, not even into fashion, sure hope you changed glasses and ties :P

Heres a pic of me I just found. I showed it to someone and they said I looked 25 or 30 in it.

Older than me. :P

B) ..........I'll bite, 35 - 40

Why would anyone in their right mind not want you? Oh, swimming isn't just an American sport and IIRC you swim, right? In fact I'm counting on you to be my exercise partner if we both manage to attend the next GA convention. It's hard to get motivated without someone else to swim with. Here at home there's always someone in the pool who's willing to do laps with me.

I swim for fun, but sure if you want to.

In fact, I played different forms of football - Aussie Rules Football, Gaelic Football, International Rules Football, soccer, and cricket...

In fact, I played different forms of football - Aussie Rules Football, Gaelic Football, International Rules Football, soccer, and cricket...

I hope this doesn't come across as an insensitive question. It's certainly not intended that way. Do your hearing difficulties make playing sports like that difficult?

Gary, it's not a insensitive question because many people asked me different questions about deafness, heh. No, only if the referees will stop play by waving its arms so I can stop instead of going and going on...

Gary, it's not a insensitive question because many people asked me different questions about deafness, heh. No, only if the referees will stop play by waving its arms so I can stop instead of going and going on...

Thanks. Is waving their arms something they do anyway? Or do you have to ask them to do that? I don't know a lot about football. I'm a baseball fan. Go Marlins!

Thanks. That's pretty much what I figured would be the case. :)

B) ........I'm 100% deaf in my left ear and can't see very well in my right (attested to by GA members in Dallas when I would wander away from the group :P ). Throwing small objects at me seems to work :P .