Show yourself?

No. The Dutch did that for me. :P

I still remember just a little when I learned a little Dutch a few years ago. I can still understand more than a little if you ask me to read a paper.

Phoe. The Dutch speak another sort of Dutch than Belgians, lol, to make it complicated :P And we both find it funny how the other pronounces his/her Dutch :P

I think you're marvelous though :) Because the French in Belgium are kind of reluctant to learn Dutch. In fact, most will expect us to speak decent French. Of course, there are exceptions, but that's a big minority...

Je bent een schatje, Ijsje :P

I am a little what? :o

And remember, I am not a Walloon. I'm from Canada. So me knowing a little Dutch is not the same as the Walloons knowing a little. :P

You're a cutie pie, Icy :P (Loose translation :P because little cutie doesn't sound as good :P )

Nope, it isn't the same. But Dutch IS a national language in Belgium. I don't think it's a national language in Canada.

Here's another pic of mine :)

I'm not really into soccer, but my best friend is, so I was kinda dragged along once to see a game :P

And, under some pressure, I had to show my support :P

Posted Image

The team's Club Brugge, from Bruges in Belgium :P

Wonderful pic, Niels! You look great! :whistle:

Yes, I maintain my previous observation that he is very handsome! Someone should get into contact with his friend and have them smack him upside the head every time he says otherwise...

Yes, I maintain my previous observation that he is very handsome! Someone should get into contact with his friend and have them smack him upside the head every time he says otherwise...

Well, she kinda does that already... LOL!

Well, You may or may not have read it, dunno if I posted somewhere, but I used to date her... :P

And everytime I say I'm ugly, she says things like: Hey don't insult my ex-boyfriend! Because that would mean I have no taste!

Yea, she's weird like that, lol! :P

But, like I said before, I don't believe anyone who says I'm handsome or cute, only the ones who say I'm ugly :P

well... figured i'd show a better pic of me (seeing as my last one was kinda meh)

Posted Image

This is one of my favorite pics because of the way the lights are... make me feel like America's Next Top Model :P

well... figured i'd show a better pic of me (seeing as my last one was kinda meh)

This is one of my favorite pics because of the way the lights are... make me feel like America's Next Top Model :P

Those same lights make it harder to see you correctly :P

You have nice features though :wub:

(<=== See? I'm not even close to him in the looks department :devil: )

I agree Kev. I keep telling him he's handsome and he keeps telling me he's bony and not manly enough. We gotta to something to get him out of this rut he's in. Are there any magic cures for poor body image?

I agree Kev. I keep telling him he's handsome and he keeps telling me he's bony and not manly enough. We gotta to something to get him out of this rut he's in. Are there any magic cures for poor body image?

:wacko: Why couldn't I just shut my mouth about it...

Ok, I believe you, I am handsome :funny:

Those same lights make it harder to see you correctly :P

You have nice features though :wub:

(<=== See? I'm not even close to him in the looks department :devil: )

Not close to me in the looks department? I scoff at that lol :P

I'd say your a lot cuter then me :wub: (and you're the one who should be on Next Top Model lol)

wow, you must have been staring at his ass a long time to notice the belt :P

Posted Image

Well i have lots of belts :) Just be glad i was wearing 1 otherwise my jeans hang low in the front and everyone sees my hip bones. Im tempted to tattoo a hip with something not sure what yet.

A Maple leaf? Edited by GaryK

Posted Image

Nice pic, Eric! :)

:wacko: Why couldn't I just shut my mouth about it...

Ok, I believe you, I am handsome :funny:

Oh no you don't! You're not getting out of that easily, Niels! I've already begun work on my secret confidence building potion! Before you know it we'll have you singing I'm Too Sexy and dancing on the catwalk!

Nice picture mattie. nice belt too.

wow, you must have been staring at his ass a long time to notice the belt :P

Even I didn't notice the belt and I'm known for such things! Edited by AFriendlyFace

:lol That's bad then kevers,

and excuse me snowy, I notice the belt first :P not his tush.

Yea Niels needs some confidence building :)

Nice picture Eric :D

Edited by Drewbie

"on the catwalk yeah i shake my little tush on the catwalk" LMAO I used to strip to that song in highschool me and a couple guys i was friends with HA HA HA!.

Confidence is a good thing to have its when your confidence turns into cockyness is when its bad.