Show yourself?

• 4 weeks later...

I just took this one a few seconds ago. lol, my webcam sucks. And I look all wonky eyed cause I can't see anything without my glasses. :lol: Sadly, this is one of the less horrible pictures of me. XD I always manage to look like crap on pictures. I just got my hair cut, so I haven't had time to do anything with it. Nevertheless, I wanted to upload a pic, so here goes. :P

PS. Had to cut out the hideousness that's my couch. Too bad I couldn't cut out the pillows too.

Yup Handsome.

You considering contact lens.

You could star as Clark Kent the early years. :-)

Well this is me. The most recent one is the one in which I have short (though that's debatable) hair. The others are just... ew. Remind me to get a haircut pls. :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This last one was taken with a cell phone :/ . That's why I look so red. I promise I'm not that scary xD.

Maddy (:

Gosh you sure can be a model!!! Wow!

Yup Handsome.

You considering contact lens.

You could star as Clark Kent the early years. :-)

lmao, thanks. XD

And yeah, I've considered contact lenses, but they just freak me out. Every time I'm about to put them in I wig out, haha. There's just something about putting stuff in my eyes that's creepy. I could go without glasses for a while though, as long as I don't try to read or something. I never wore my glasses in junior high or high school(=constant headache for six years, hah). Now I'm used to them. And now I'm rambling. :lol:

lmao, thanks. XD

And yeah, I've considered contact lenses, but they just freak me out. Every time I'm about to put them in I wig out, haha. There's just something about putting stuff in my eyes that's creepy. I could go without glasses for a while though, as long as I don't try to read or something. I never wore my glasses in junior high or high school(=constant headache for six years, hah). Now I'm used to them. And now I'm rambling. :lol:

Still looking good, my dark-haired Swede. Glasses make a guy appear more mature and intelligent.