Show yourself?

blasphemy! hair was made to be straightened. my hair is too short at the moment to straighten, but it really does make hair look that much better. i didn't get it until i realized so many of my friends straighten their hair and i saw the befores and the afters. you'd become a believer.

Well then we can agree to disagree. I've befores and afters. Straight looks nice, curly has looked much better and much more classy/cute on everyone I know who straightens their hair. When I see women who have obviously straightened their hair (and it's always sickeningly obvious), it seems (in my opinion) that the process of straightening their hair has taken away a few thousand brain cells and made them MUCH more easy. Repeated straightenings seems to compound this.

Well then we can agree to disagree. I've befores and afters. Straight looks nice, curly has looked much better and much more classy/cute on everyone I know who straightens their hair. When I see women who have obviously straightened their hair (and it's always sickeningly obvious), it seems (in my opinion) that the process of straightening their hair has taken away a few thousand brain cells and made them MUCH more easy. Repeated straightenings seems to compound this.

yeah couldn't disagree more. if you can tell that you've straightened your hair then you're just not doing it right. very few (extremely) look better with curly hair. but, of course, that's just my two cents.

yeah couldn't disagree more. if you can tell that you've straightened your hair then you're just not doing it right. very few (extremely) look better with curly hair. but, of course, that's just my two cents.

I guess pro hair stylists need to rethink their careers... I don't know anyone who straightens their hair themselves. Even on the movie stars (who hire the best of the best) it looks gross.

Edited by rknapp

Str8 hair is hot, imo :P , but im bias. But curly hair suits alot of ppl and they shouldnt go to the trouble to try conform to the "norm" of current gay fashion when they look cuter without :D plus conforming sux :D lol .

P.s : got new pics with bf, going up next monday to his place and shall upload some :D MUAH!

• Site Administrator

Oh noes!!! I created a thread on how to straighten your hair lol i said about straightening mine and BAM!.

I couldn't figure out how to resize the photos i was gonna upload so i added them as display pictures and my avatar. That solved my problem lol

You can resize it with a picture program (photoshop) or something.

If you're using Windows, you can use MS Paint (which comes with the O/S) to resize pictures. Open with Paint, and then from the menu select Images -> Stretch/Skew. In the "Stretch" part of the dialogue box, put in a percentage for the horizontal and vertical stretch, such as 50%. That will reduce the height and width by 50%, for an overall 75% size reduction.

Oh noes!!! I created a thread on how to straighten your hair lol i said about straightening mine and BAM!.

I couldn't figure out how to resize the photos i was gonna upload so i added them as display pictures and my avatar. That solved my problem lol

I'm using Windows XP and MS Outlook for e-mail. If I need to reduce a picture size, I just e-mail it to myself:

Right click on picture/Send to/Mail recipient/Make all my pictures smaller

That opens a new e-mail message with your reduced size picture already attached. When you receive the e-mail, you can save the reduced size picture and use it to upload to GA.

BTW, nice picture, Mathieu!

Edited by MikeL

Str8 hair is hot, imo :P , but im bias. But curly hair suits alot of ppl...

Yeah, I prefer straight hair on guys, but I don't mind a little curliness.

I straighten mine because of the nasty frizz that it accumulates over a certain length. It's just another reason why I despise those with naturally straight hair... :angry:

I straighten mine because of the nasty frizz that it accumulates over a certain length. It's just another reason why I despise those with naturally straight hair... :angry:

That's why artificially straight hair looks gross... it makes the hair look frizzy. But, I'm told I'm not gay (by Eric, Dan, and Trebs) so I guess I'm not allowed to comment.

Curly hair is awesome! It has natural volume and doesn't require daily washing. Oh how i want it...

Artifically str8 hair only looks frizzy if u do it wrong ;) get some decent equip and some heat protect silly! :D Yah i envy naturally str8 hair grr.. i have to straighten mine, no matter its length, or it goes all weird n sideways lol.. and my bf wakes up and shakes his head and.. yeah. Ergh bastards ^_^

Ummm wavy lays chips. #3 on my list of salty snacks!

LOL!! James!! That's the first thing I noticed also! Damn! You're Good Bud! I was gonna comment but didn't want to embarass him or even less, me! LOL! Thanks for posting that though :lol::P:ph34r:

LOL!! James!! That's the first thing I noticed also! Damn! You're Good Bud! I was gonna comment but didn't want to embarass him or even less, me! LOL! Thanks for posting that though :lol::P:ph34r:

Eh, don't worry about me getting embarrassed. I have a good sense of humor. :D

Artifically str8 hair only looks frizzy if u do it wrong ;) get some decent equip and some heat protect silly! :D Yah i envy naturally str8 hair grr.. i have to straighten mine, no matter its length, or it goes all weird n sideways lol.. and my bf wakes up and shakes his head and.. yeah. Ergh bastards ^_^

I only wish it was my bad technique, but my hair's naturally frizzy :( . I used to live with it, or have it cut too short to be noticeable, but now I've begun to straighten it. Suffice it to say it looks a lot better now.