Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Show yourself?

MMandM

Rofl :blink: . omg it so looks like i had tits in that pic..thats bizarre, lol. :P

(p.s being forward is a good thing :) )

according to me, "tit" is gender neutral.

it doesn't have to be big, round, and plump. it can be flat and...

well, i better stop or i'll get turned on picturing chests again.

Noo, def not a model. lol, Im sick of models, bleh.

P.s :P that was disturbing jack :( lol. *toddles off to have nightmares about creepy pedo kittens*

Edited by Leo

a funny thing happened to me that made me post my pictures.

it wasn't an erection.

but it was a combination of leo's pictures and watching the video for lady gaga's poker face.

and there were all these beautiful people on my screen.

and next thing i knew my camera phone was in my hand and i was snapping away.

(and wishing i looked like leo and lady gaga?)

when i begin to say things like this it's bed time.

eeeeeeeee it's been a while since i did this.

and it took a lot of tries.

and i had to hide in my hoodie.

but i got one.

and i'm gonna show it to you.

and it's going to look like this:

Posted Image

Very cute! Hope Yoda has a spare!

-- Raro

• Site Administrator

the f**king humidity is killing me :(

Hobart hasn't been as hot as Melbourne, but what the heck are you doing wearing a hoodie? :blink:

I heard on the TV that Tasmania has just had it's first day of 40+C temperature the other day.... That's 104F for those who use Fahrenheit.

a funny thing happened to me that made me post my pictures.

it wasn't an erection.

but it was a combination of leo's pictures and watching the video for lady gaga's poker face.

and there were all these beautiful people on my screen.

and next thing i knew my camera phone was in my hand and i was snapping away.

(and wishing i looked like leo and lady gaga?)

when i begin to say things like this it's bed time.

Awh thats rly sweet :D . But hey my friend said lady gaga looks like a tranny in person? maybe she was wearing too much makeup though...

Hobart hasn't been as hot as Melbourne, but what the heck are you doing wearing a hoodie? :blink:

I heard on the TV that Tasmania has just had it's first day of 40+C temperature the other day.... That's 104F for those who use Fahrenheit.

That's it? There's usually a few days each summer in NJ where it's around 110*F. That's when I don't like my leather seats lol.

Matty: Ewwww... JBL speakers?? lol

Nice pictures Matty :P

and that's when you get leather seats ventilated ;)

er only some cars have them. I got these jbl speakers for my component stereo system. someday I would like to replace them, just don't know what to get.

That's it? There's usually a few days each summer in NJ where it's around 110*F. That's when I don't like my leather seats lol.

Matty: Ewwww... JBL speakers?? lol

Oh man, if you'd ever visited Hobart, you'd know why 104*F is so amazing. Southernmost city in Australia, one of the Southernmost cities in the world and so disgustingly close to the South Pole that most vessels use Hobart as their major Antarctic port. When Hobart's pulling 100*F days, you begin to think the global warming crazies have a point haha

As for the speakers, they're off my old desktop computer (the one I blew up two years ago). The speakers would have to be at least 6-7 years old by now, but they're not THAT bad! I think that second photo is significant for reasons other than the JBL speakers, though. Completely by accident, I've managed to sneak the GA website, the latest copy of DNA magazine and my black and pink hippopotamus money box (with 'Party Girl' written on the side in sequins, no less) into the same photograph.

Life doesn't get any gayer than that.