Who was your first celebrity crush?

Jack Scribe

I would sooner call it admiration than I would a crush... but the earliest actor I remember admiring would have to be Tommy, the Green/White ranger from The Power Rangers. Hey, I was eight-years-old when I loved that show, sue me. I even went as the Green Ranger one halloween... my mom had the costume all sewed up, and then they changed him to the White Ranger, haha.

Honestly, I don't think I have ever had a crush on a celebrity. Most of time they're just eye-candy, as I really do not know the personalities of any of them... I avoid the tabloids like the plague because I consider the privacy of the famous to be private. I had to write an essay on tabloids once where I needed to actually purchase a few and read them... I nearly threw up from reading... no joke, I tasted bile and had to lie down for a few hours in order to complete the assignment without destroying my laptop with stomach acids and such.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to fancy Dale Winton I used to watch him on the telly and he always seem so nice and kind like. He all old now, but his voice still real nice and his eyes hehe.

The Beasty man has a point, his choice of Suddenly Human being one of the most cracking Next Gen episodes. I actually found myself yelling at Commander Riker during that one. And the youn man in question certainly is a cutie.

I've never had a celebrity crush :( , never had a crush.

Linzi telling fibs her Rob tell me all bout that bloke from the A-Team.

Paul Walker is very sexy. I met him through a friend of mine. He just bought a home in Huntington Beach and gave me a ride on the back of his motorcycle once. He's very nice but very heterosexual.

Edited by MarkInAlisoViejo

• 5 weeks later...

Well...the first celebrity crush i had was Kajol....that time i didn't know i was bi(leaning male)....so the first crush on a male celebrity was...i think...Hayden Christensen...he is sooo damn hot!!

My first crush was Rachel Weiss, or at least her character in "The Mummy." I liked her extremely British personality. But, when I realised I was gay, i must say my first celebrity crush must have been...erm...Ben Affleck i think (I'm a little ashamed now) i like him in "Dogma" (at least until he went on a killing spree)

My Angel Justin Timberlake :wub:

He is my first crush as well, and like you he still is :P

He's my dreamlover

Anthony

Edited by rekop1

...my first celebrity crush must have been...erm...Ben Affleck i think (I'm a little ashamed now)

No need to be ashamed. Ben's cute. He just got cooties from hanging with Jennifer Lopez.

i like him in "Dogma" (at least until he went on a killing spree)

yeah, there's no bigger turn off than a killing spree :o

yeah, there's no bigger turn off than a killing spree :o

Wait.. the killing spree was a turn OFF...

I think I have problems.

I never really had a proper celebrity crush, sure there was some nice eyecandy.. but.. Nope.. no-one really.

My first crush was Rachel Weiss, or at least her character in "The Mummy." I liked her extremely British personality. But, when I realised I was gay, i must say my first celebrity crush must have been...erm...Ben Affleck i think (I'm a little ashamed now) i like him in "Dogma" (at least until he went on a killing spree)

OMG!! Me too!! I LOVED her in that movie... But yeah, I think it was because she's uber British. I've always been obsessed with the UK... which could explain my attraction to those Oxford sweaters.

I also love old British women, but only because I wish they were my grandma. Like Judi Dench. That would be so sweet!

But yeah, as said before. My first crush was Wesley Crusher... But I also thought that Robin from Batman:The Animated Series was super cool as well. I would only watch the episodes with him it it.

I'm another Leonardo DiCaprio fanboy... ~sigh~

Okay, Romeo and Juliet was just hot, okay? What gay boy doesn't want Leo under his window with a soliloquy ready to fire off?

And have you seen Basketball Diaries? Jesus, he's great in that.... I can watch it over and over and over and it blows my mind every time.

People make fun of Titanic... but damn it, it was sad! Don't hate Leo 'cause he's hot like that.

Alright, I'll shut up now. :) But yeah, Leo is the sexiest man alive.

I'm another Leonardo DiCaprio fanboy... ~sigh~

Okay, Romeo and Juliet was just hot, okay? What gay boy doesn't want Leo under his window with a soliloquy ready to fire off?

And have you seen Basketball Diaries? Jesus, he's great in that.... I can watch it over and over and over and it blows my mind every time.

People make fun of Titanic... but damn it, it was sad! Don't hate Leo 'cause he's hot like that.

Alright, I'll shut up now. :) But yeah, Leo is the sexiest man alive.

He's gotten uglier as he grows up, but in the Titanic and the Beach...he was gorgeous.

He's gotten uglier as he grows up, but in the Titanic and the Beach...he was gorgeous.

Oh, come on. Leo loses his baby fat and gets ugly? Jeez, he's turning a ripe 33 in November. The Departed was the first grown up role where he had an adult presence. I wouldn't mind being in a sandwich with Leo and his buddy, Tobby. :wub:

While were on the subject of celebrity crushes, can I cast a BIG one vote for Mario Lopez?

Boff, I don't have any 'celebrity crush'. Agree that they're real eye candies but not a crush! I even forget them afetr a few hours. Le me think if I remember a nice celebrity... none for the moment. :(

Leo was nice in Titanic, very nice infact. I loved the painting scene. So professional and cool. Yeah, he's cool!

Ieshwar

Shawn Michaels.

My brother was the one who liked watching wrestling. I just liked watching half naked men in spandex...

speaking of wrestlers...what about randy orton, johnny nitro and paul london????

• 4 weeks later...

I have to say that I have many celebrity crushes! I couldnt decide which was my best so I'm a celebrity crush whore!

jesse_bradford-01.jpg

Jesse Bradford being my first! Hes yummy in Swimfan!

tn2_shane_west_4.jpg

Shane west was so sexy and adorable in "A Walk To Remember" I wish I was Mandy! Shes one lucky B*tch!

jesse_metcalfe_3.jpg

Then theres Jesse Metcalfe from passions. OMG his body! (Faints)

speaking of wrestlers...what about randy orton, johnny nitro and paul london????

OMG...I hate Randy Orton's character, but DAMN! He's SEXY! I love his abs. I typically don't go for the muscular guys, but there's just something about Randy that is SO hot, lol.

Johnny Nitro has a cute ass. Like a perfectly shaped bubble butt, it's the cutest butt I've seen in a while.