Jump to content

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. And a spoon. Happy Birthday, Ron!
  2. Um, you could have a point here. And the soup is really good, tell me when you have tried it.I'm glad you love the story, thank you for telling me.
  3. Thank you for your thoughts, Irri. Yes it wasn't only caddish (new word for me btw. but cowardly of Eric. And I imagine Ren walking down the stairs muttering words my mother wouldn't approve of.I needed a way to show that Jonah wanted to really prove he was okay with Eric and Chris, that's why he didn't say anything to their somewhat rude behavior. Should I start a discussion thread?
  4. Next is double-chocolate pudding. I'm glad you want more.
  5. I'm glad you're warming up to Jonah. He's one of my favorite characters.In a multi-chapter story a good back story is important to understand better why characters act like they do. Thank you for your encouraging comment, dughlas.
  6. I'm glad you're enjoying the story. I just couldn't wait to post the next chapter, the comments were so encouraging. I just have to work faster. Yes I love Zach.
  7. Aditus

    First Impression

    Your characterizations were spot on. I think in hindsight Jonah is a little embarrassed how he acted. I'm glad you want more.
  8. Aditus

    Prologue

    Do you talk to your cars too? I do sometimes. I'm glad the story piqued your curiosity and you want read more. Thank you for your comment, dughlas.
  9. 'neural net in the oceans provided by the ancient genus of sharks' What a great idea! I love it. A great chapter which raises many questions.
  10. So why is Justin suddenly allowed to vist his father? I still don't like Peterson. And what's with the English teacher? You're keeping us on our toes.
  11. Peterson is weird...hmm. I guess every story needs a Peterson, so that we have to wonder what's up with that guy. Seeing how you write this story: Is he a spontaneous idee? Do you already know what's coming next or are you still figuring it out? Good there's another chapter!
  12. I had lot's of fun with this chapter and walked down the memory lane with the club scene. I ended up on the stage, do I have to say more? I really like Justin.
  13. Dear Zach. The next morning I woke up and didn’t feel all that well. After the initial toast to Eric and Chris, I may have chased the champagne with something stronger, several times obviously. At least the queasy feeling in my stomach strongly suggested that plus the fact that I was fumbling around in the dark for a shirt because the mere thought of turning the light on made my head hurt. People often drink champagne when they have something special to celebrate. Why? I just don’t get all the
  14. I love 'Full Circle' and 'Road Trip'. And I have motorcycles in my mind, for both of them. Maybe I'll try another series. And I'll meet you somewhere on the road.
  15. You should definitely write the second part. Thank you for your comment and speedy edit.
  16. But this way you can make your own (happy?) ending. Thank you for your comment, Suvitar.
  17. This is how stories start for me. A slice of life, a scene, a short film and I ask myself what happened? Did they break up? will he come back? etc.Oh yes please, a rowing boat in the middle of a lake maybe and they are forced to talk this out. Thank you for your comment, Wayne.
  18. But I got you thinking about it. Right? Thank you for your comment, Carlos.
  19. Prompt 356 – Creative Tag – First Line Making a Scene “Since when do I have to tell you everything?” Peter rose and grabbed his messenger bag that was lying beside him on the table. Will jumped from the small wrought-iron chair. All of a sudden it had gotten very silent in the small café, only the hissing of the coffee maker and the clattering of dishes could be heard in the distance. He felt as if the eyes of everyone in the room were on them. “You don’t have to tell me everything, but m
  20. Thank you. Now I feel double honored you liked mine.
  21. You said many of us know your feelings about vampires. I do not. Care to elaborate?
  22. Things base and vile, folding no quantity, Love can transpose to form and dignity: Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; And therefore is wing'd Cupid painted blind: Nor hath Love's mind of any judgement taste; Wings and no eyes figure unheedy haste: And therefore is Love said to be a child, Because in choice he is so oft beguiled. A Midsummer Night's Dream
  23. Someone is getting excited.
  24. Happy Birthday!
  25. Happy Birthday!
×
×
  • Create New...