-
Posts
13,406 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by raven1
-
Hi Page! Sorry it took so long to answer. I was out grocery shopping for tonight's dinner. Aod's father is staying with us, so he sent me with the shopping list.
-
We can wait for it until tomorrow. 😀
-
Many mistakes are made in our youth, some with dire consequences. Ivor's beautiful short tale relates one of these mistakes, and how the strength, loyalty and love of a best friend helps Josh overcomes the adversity and its consequences.
-
Hi Albert! Hope the hurricane missed you. Was there a lot of flooding in your area?
-
You wrote a very solid foundation for a start. I like Ethan and worry for Josh. Considering the movie reference I suspect that this is set in the late 70's to 80's. The mention of Mike is ominous and sitting in the rain in underwear gives a physical and visual feeling of depression. Well written Ivor!
-
You got me started with this and by the time you finished, I was laughing my ass off! I needed that Doc. Thanks!
-
Don't know. I was practically blind by the time I found 4! 👨🦯
-
That sounds like me talking to Aod!
-
A dichotomy is a separation and/or contrast. Kyan is a prime example whose life and personality are separate and different once he realizes he is not heterosexual but bisexual. Once Kyan saw the real Perry, shy Kyan became the real Kyan with one goal, Perry! I do understand Jessica having an older sister that sometimes went into overprotective mode. However, if she pushes too hard I can see Kyan pushing back. I suspect he might even invite Max to Hawaii to introduce him the the Bro Gang! That would create some great opportunities for fun.
-
Bill, the way you write, we don't need any more incentives to keep reading even if there were spoilers!
-
And whose fault is that? Just
-
I'd watch out Mrs G. It looks like @FanLit is going to go all out Bruce Lee on you if Perry and Kyan don't get it on soon. In fact, I'll go along with FanLit as a sidekick, Jackie Chan!
-
I should be mad at you Laura, but.... with a wonderful apology and promise like this I know I am happy to forgive you. Not only that but the interaction between Otis and Hudson was very steamy. I love the fact that Hudson is in love with Otis, and Otis would say yes if only Hudson would ask him. Great writing, especially the dialogue!
-
What an interesting history for skinwalkers. I wonder if Devon's grandfather knows that their shaman is the same one who made Issac a skinwalker. The shaman is a great actor pulling off a very old man. @drsawzall commented he felt like there would be a conflict with the evil skinwalkers in the future. I too can see that happening, but you Bill are all ! I had fun thinking about all the questions Mac has and will ask the shaman. I hope the shaman has great patience with Mac.
-
I am having a lot of fun reading these first chapters. I really want to find out who the vampire mentioned in the tags is.
-
Mauro is up to something, but is his manipulation at the behest of the Comte or of Mauro's own design? Both Caspian and Konstantin messed up with how they handled Gideon and Kavan. The Comte has a problem that needs the powers of both Gideon and Kavan, but is that his only reason for having them work together? The real suspense is what is the problem and its cause. I will be waiting in great suspense for the next chapter!
-
Valrinda has once again saved Beckett's life. This time from an assassin in the night. However, Valrinda didn't stick around and I'm wondering why the dragon left Beckett alone.
-
August Signature Author Excerpt: Gone Fishing by Headstall
raven1 commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
I've said it several times, but this is a sincerely awesome story. It is one of many romantic love stories written by Gary. -
Craig is a much more sympathetic character who has survived a lot of abuse from his family. With the help of Aunt Marie (a saint) and her friend, he will probably survive this also. Seth's mom is an ass as is Stacy. I hope Marie puts her thru the ringer. Blake seemed to be the real survivor in this. I guess his history has helped him cope better that Craig or Seth. Seth is now in a good place with both Blake and Craig. I think with his aunt's support he will finally be able to thrive. Great chapter as far as the plot goes and great writing of the dialogue. I also appreciated the insightful comments made.
- 15 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
I like how this chapter shows some of the differences between Jubal and Lucas. I like Lucas' laid back and trusting nature as well as Jubal's sense of right and wrong. I hope the sheriff will react to the situation as Lucas believes he will. As usual Gary, you are great at describing the sensory features of the setting, but hopefully after a shower and shave the gruesome smells will not linger. Great writing!
- 36 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
Hi All, Sorry I've been missing in action for a few days. Someone, cough...Alb...cough, recommended I read Changing Lanes and I binged. Not much news, but I did have a great seafood dinner compliments of a friend's birthday on Monday. I also go news from Aod that night that his father will be visiting and staying with us for a week. His father is a very nice man and loves to ask questions, in Thai. It's going to be a confusing week with Aod constantly being asked to translate. I hope his nerves are up for that.
-
You won't see my comment in the chapters. Once I started, I binged. This is an exciting visual adventure and romance with everything you could want in a story. It is a sequel that is equal to its predecessor, so I would suggest starting there. Let The Music Play and Changing Lanes will provide you with many hours of reading enjoyment. My highest recommendations.
-
- 1
-
-
August Signature Author Feature: Gone Fishing by Headstall
raven1 commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
A must read if you are a romantic. Cia knows how to pick great stories to feature here. You will feel alive and wonderful after reading this story.- 4 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
Max is a definite winner. Michael is fortunate to have a friend like Max. Night terrors are common to kids so there shouldn't be a big problem unless it causes sleep deprivation. I hope Michael's parents are keeping an eye on him.
-
Hi Dan! I hope you stay a while!
