This is a well written story about finding lost love. The characters and dialogue are believable. The story transitions realistically from sad to sweet. It is not long, but definitely worth reading. Most enjoyable!
It is sad to think about the years wasted, but it sounds like they more than made up for them. It was a sweet story with a sad middle. I especially enjoyed the series of vignettes at the end. Thanks for sharing.
Cynus has created an interesting world and populated it with some great characters! Styx, a young theif from the Shade, is caught up in an ongoing battle. There are secrets and powers and magic and double-crosses enough to keep the reader guessing. I really enjoyed reading this. I especially enjoyed the tattoo magic!
Interesting prompts with wonderful poems as a response. I have not heard of Skeltonic Verse or Pantoum. I enjoyed them both. The first two poems made me want to reach through the internet and give you a hug. You'll have to ask Mike to give you one on my behalf. My favorite this week was the almond blossoms. Emotionally because your Mom inspired it. Technically because of the line that repeats in the stanza below it. Thanks for sharing, Tim.
It is great to see this shift in Declan's and Bailey's relationship. I think it will get even better as they get to know each other more. It is also good to see the camraderie between the gymnastic and football teams improving, and maybe a widening of everyone's circle of friends. Thanks for continuing this really good story!
Unlike most of the readers that left comments, I am glad to see Devin begin to rethink his attitude toward Kevin. From clues in the story he wasn't always a jerk. Maybe he has turned a corner, and he and Kevin can support each other once again. Thanks for sharing more of this good story.
I won't hold my breath for HEA. Someone does need to smack Drake upside the head. I must admit talking to Richard would have confused me too. I mostly wanted to say how much I continue to enjoy this story! Thank you for your fine writing.
Thank you Brawl. I was beginning to worry about Mort. I am glad you were able to set him straight. And thank you Rigby for more of this mostly enjoyable (except for the sad parts) story.
Dammit! Would somebody throw this kid a birthday party? Of course who would give the party, and who would come?
Preggy because his belly make him look pregnant? Steward because he cares for the building?
I am still really enjoying this story! Thanks.
I have never understood Bryce's extreme dislike of the press. Of course I also don't entirely understand the press' interest in Bryce and his business. I also find it interesting that Kyle has inherited his father's dislike. Maybe I've just forgotten from the earlier story. Regardless, I am still really enjoying this story. Thank you.
A fun day with Mom. Mort is so lucky. Not. Things have not gone as I expected. Now we need to figure out the blokes approaching, and figure out Mom's agenda. Thanks.
Etroit means narrow. As in narrow minded? Will Mr. Etroit be another problematic adult? I am glad Mort feels comfortable saying what he thinks. I wonder if someone could/should coach him about talking to adults. So far he mostly has "escaped" the adults he was frank with. Most could have caused problems for him because he is still a child. Still really enjoying these characters, this story, the names, and your views on life as expressed by your characters. Thank you.
A chapter in Samir's life is about to close. It has been an interesting journey since we first met him. I have really enjoyed this story, and I look forward to part two. Thank you.
It has been amazing to see Oliver grow as a person. Some of it is due to getting older. Most kids do mature as they get older. But a lot of Oliver's growth is due to the changes in the dynamic of the Haner household. Thanks for more of this really good story!
It is always nice to get in a visit with my favorite big guy, Joel. The way he relates to Mason is wonderful, and I am always amazed at how well he does. Teens can be tough to understand. As usual your dialogue is terrific! I missed Lucas and Bri, but this story was most enjoyable thank you.
I hope it's safe to say I enjoyed high school, and no I wasn't a jock at all. Band geek. I have been to a few reunions and they are what they are. My fortieth I really enjoyed because several people I had lost track of showed up! Your reunion scenes rang true. Too many people trying to go back and recapture something from their past. Clearly Ember and Brady are meant to reconnect. I can't wait to see how it happens and the result. I wonder if Paul will be a problem, or if someone will quickly put him in his place? You have added a lot of possibilities with this chapter. Thanks.
I am sad for the loss of Fystie and Leo. Mort has had enough ups and downs in his young life. Maybe things will settle down with Marshall. It should be good to have a clever lawyer on your side. I think this is the first chapter in quite a while without something to laugh about.