Thank god. For a moment, I thought we lost Menzo!
Anyway, I'm the stuupid who checked 'undecided'. I believe it will have to depend on my situation like in...10 years? If I'm stable financially, can support a child, want a child... I think I would. But then perhaps no. I have no idea! And I think it's pretty early to think about it.
Adopt!
Ieshwar
It depends on the situation. Either I would say back to not hurt him or say thanks, smile and move one to other things. Anway, here, the word has become so...mundane that it's kinda no big deal.
Very sad.
Ieshwar
I know I know!!!!
Normal day till I go to work. There, I'll be pulling leg and laughing at everyone who get a rose. Either that or I'll drown myself in depression.
I'll come to GA in the evening. And give my good luck to the taken ones (and their purses ) and share my deepest sympathies with the single ones.
You will be here, won't you?
Btw, I saw a Greek God today (sorry for hijacking this thread but I needed to say this) Blond and blue eyes.
Ieshwar
I don't see you less than a prince.
Me, well, years ago, my great-great-grandfather came to Mauritius to work. He settled here and married another Indian labourer. This kept going on and I'm sure that it's completely Indian. We do follow Indian cultures- marriage, festivals- but I think there's a tinge of Mauritian in us also.
What's American culture?
Ieshwar
I'm not in incest at all, but I can read the brother-brother (or cousin-cousin) thing... IF it is well-protrayed!
Yes, I can read stuff that narrate about the aftermath of incestous rape...
Ieshwar
You guys have sooo many gay friends.
I wonder if it is the 'ease' pf coming out. In your places, coming out is less dangerous and then, you have GSA and all that. Do you think it's because you guys have been to college? I mean, highschool is very different from college. Perhaps, that's why...
Just wondering...
Take care,
Ieshwar
I have few gay friends (read as two ) which I haven't yet met. We have chatted and talked. And they are cool. The really cool thing with these two is that we do know that we're gay but we also happen to talk (and argue in one case ) about other things- love, edu. money... They are great guys and we don't have much contact. I would love to know them more.
I don't think having gay friends is something extra-ordinary. Gay or straight, my definition of friend will be someone who I'm at ease with. Be it gay or straight.
Take care,
Ieshwar
Happy Chinese Festival!
Port-Louis is going to be in grand festival today! My sis is rat. But doesn't have these things...or I think.
With me being the Snake and she the Rat, you can judge who's the boss.
SNAKES RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Serpenty Ieshwar
Vanilla sex? What is that?
And sacred sex... I just discovered an oxymoron.
I used to think like moonwolf. Now, i don't. But there are things which I just don't like doing. Will I do it with my bf? No idea!
But like Kevin said, it's the intention that matters. The emotions are the only difference in sex and love-making, in my opinion.
Take care,
Ieshwar
Exactly! Last time I hated an Eric (FTL), CJ made him cecome a hero at the end (Though I'm still Anti-Eric). I dare not think what will happen to this one if I start loving him...
Perhaps we all should start loving The Scar...
Ieshwar
Hang out in the malls or huge beautiful public places. That's what we do here. Roam around, making comments about things here and there, Criticising this shop, and that.
I expect you to talk about things more sensible. (Unlike me :wacko: )
And why not the library. That's cool and romantic. You can talk about books you liked (I'm sure you have loads!) Does that soun nerdy? Perhaps, he likes nerds. *winks*
Hope that helped
Ieshwar
That was an interesting article.
I agree with the part with 'apathy kills the relationship'. I'm definitely one of those who thinks 'make my heart beat faster for me to love you.' Living in a relationship that is devoid of any emotion...
Ieshwar
92 more to go.
I was expecting a celebration thread congratulating everybody. But this is cool too. I'm ok with story, poetry and Haiku.
Btw, I don't know if the public is aware but this year we're having GA's 5th anniversary and we're having a special 'anniversary' anthology for this.
5000 members and 5th year... Great, huh?
Anyway, it's the admin who are going to decide (thank god )
Take care,
Ieshwar
Tsk, Tsk, Tsk... CJ is sufefring from a strong 'The World is Me' Syndrome. bad, very bad. Steve was just telling about a shy, retiring old goat . And you're a... very prolific goat.
Ieshwar