centexhairysub
Members-
Posts
11,878 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by centexhairysub
-
Chapter 24: Pitiless Panda
centexhairysub commented on astone2292's story chapter in Chapter 24: Pitiless Panda
Simply delicious. a lovely appetizer, a nice spicy soup, a main course full of protein and taste, and then the perfect light soufflé for desert. Can't wait to see what happens at the meeting between Vincent and Stefano, I am sure that Ms. Elaine will be there for this as well. -
Do the seven realize how powerful Kotik will become and can they see the outcome of the current situation? This chapter was really interesting and touched on several truly important issues...
-
Chapter 23: Alpha Arriving
centexhairysub commented on astone2292's story chapter in Chapter 23: Alpha Arriving
Great chapter, Vincent's abilities are growing by leaps and bounds. We don't know yet if having an Alpha wolf will boost his mage abilities but can't wait to find out. He and Mace are just so hot together. Was sort of hoping for another hint on who the backstabber is, of course, have an idea but... Love the new character in New York, can't wait for Vincent and Mace to go visit up there... Just so well done...- 35 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
I have to wonder how young Jimmy was when his pack was destroyed. I can't believe Jimmy doesn't realize he is an Alpha. Jimmy is going to destroy himself and any chance he has with Sawyer if he doesn't deal not only with his past but with Fergus...
-
Yikes, what a frightening vision of what may come for some of the duplicates if all of this comes to pass. Unintended consequences can be a great burden. Just so well done, and flowed beautifully.
-
Coy is taking the first steps to being truly his own man. Neither Boone or we know what that will mean exactly, but we have to be happy for him. Coy is facing his past and how his family for good or bad influenced not only his actions but how he felt about himself. Never an easy thing to process, or even fully grasp. Excellent writing, can't wait for the next chapter.
-
Chapter 22: Virulent Voices
centexhairysub commented on astone2292's story chapter in Chapter 22: Virulent Voices
A truly delightful chapter, just loved the conversations between the wolves. This was written and plotted so well.- 39 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
I do hope that S'fyn doesn't get in over his head. I think that F'drun would do something horrible to anyone that he even thought was trying to help D'gar. At least this group that is heading south seems to have some word of mouth about F'drun, maybe they will not fall for his stupidity so easily. I just hope the group that has been exposed to him down south that has returned doesn't cause too many issues. Excellent chapter, can't wait for the next update...
-
interlude: Acolyte of Belenus
centexhairysub commented on Demented's story chapter in interlude: Acolyte of Belenus
While I think this character was mentioned at one point in passing, not really positive, but glad for the new introduction. He should be an interesting addition, love the sister... -
I still want Will to pull out his big dick and top Chris, make him a total little bitch. I hate the racist bullshit that can be so prevalent in the gay community, especially the younger dance party crowd. It isn't just in Australia but here still as well. Loved how Will handled most of the time with Connie, but like a couple of others, I think Will needs to learn how to accept the word no without trying so hard to just push through and get is way anyway. Nothing wrong with trying to change a guys mind, but sometimes people have rules that work for them; let them have the rules to keep their lives running smoothly. Loved that Will called Jake instead of Brad, I bet Brad is so jealous... LOL. Keep up the great work Mark, can't wait for the next update...
- 20 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
-
Chapter 21: Binding Bite
centexhairysub commented on astone2292's story chapter in Chapter 21: Binding Bite
Hot damn..... -
I don't like Sargis being in conflict with Baldric even just to try and prevent him from causing issues. I know that Sargis has to stay loyal to the Duke, but he should know that that damn druidic elf is also playing at games as well. Can't wait to see what happens next...
-
Questions for our Author
centexhairysub replied to rjo's topic in Mark Arbour Fan Club's Mark's Topics
What a good set of questions... Well done rjo. -
Oh dear, this isn't good on more than one level. I am not sure what Taran will do if anything happens to his mother. The fact that they are looking for Mariner and something happens in the ocean off the coast doesn't exactly sound like a coincidence.
-
I cannot wait for Jimmy to rip Fergus's heart out of his chest while it is still beating and eat it... And like any abused other, Granger will die trying to protect the person that hurts him the most. Can't wait to see what happens next...
-
Chapter 20: Master Mole
centexhairysub commented on astone2292's story chapter in Chapter 20: Master Mole
Well, dammit, there is a traitor. Not exactly a sign saying this is him; but very limited on the choices and I don't like who I think it is... Well done, flowed wonderfully.- 24 comments
-
- 10
-
-
Happens more than anyone cares to admit; you get a new job, even something mundane, and suddenly family time gets cut into. You find new friends and interest and before you even realize it has been weeks since you made it home. He is lucky that he got away with it; but Taran may not think it was the best idea...
-
Even with two committed couples, you can add a third or another couple, but it does bring different challenges. Even if it is an occasional occurrence, you have to keep the lines of communication open and be truly honest with each other. Glad that Sam found his little piece of treasure, maybe more will be forthcoming.
-
Chapter 12 Confessions and Commandments
centexhairysub commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 12 Confessions and Commandments
Maybe this conversation will help still the dreams; or at least make them easier to deal with for him. I think that neither of them is truly sure of what they want, at least not fully. Two men pairing off happened more than one would suspect back then; in the early years of the western expansion some of it was obviously the lack of women, but even after the women started to come west, it still happened. Can't wait to see what happens next. -
Meetings and Confrontations
centexhairysub commented on Mawgrim's story chapter in Meetings and Confrontations
Honestly, if something isn't done to get him put not, it is going to actually start effecting the enjoyability of the story. You can't have someone with absolutely no redeeming quality not get put down, or the story suffers. -
Well, know wasn't that just special. I wonder how long before people realize that the Hareling was screaming about the Sibel strangler while looking at Kotik. Have to wonder why the High King and Marigold hate each other so much, or I guess really why the High King hates Marigold so much. We may need to have a little history lesson. I still am not sure that running away like they did was truly the right move. Surely, Baldric should have realized that his decoys would not full those with this much power. This was a major mistake on his part.
-
Chapter 19: Spilled Secrets
centexhairysub commented on astone2292's story chapter in Chapter 19: Spilled Secrets
Well, well, I have to wonder what game Stefan is playing; you should never involve the humans in something like this. Shaw is going to get in over his head very very quickly. Loved how the group gathered after the meal, nice to just relax and enjoy the evening. Excellent job on this chapter, flowed wonderfully. -
Chapter 18: Sentimental Supper
centexhairysub commented on astone2292's story chapter in Chapter 18: Sentimental Supper
There was just such passion abounding in this chapter, Not just sexual, but passion for life, freedom, being who you are meant to be. Loved everything about this one; but do see clouds darkening on the horizon. The visit to New York will be fraught with issues that I don't think any of them have considered. -
Honestly, why try and stay alive if you are just going to spiral into such a state that you can't even exist. Zeke either needs to find some place else to put Tyler; or start paying attention to what is important. If the guy you are protecting ends up killing himself, you did not do a very good job protecting him.
-
While well written and developed, I find my dislike of the Hareling so significant that it is making it hard for me to stay with this story. I hope that he has a confrontation with Kotik and Baldric and maybe Raudh soon and we can get rid of him. Not sure how i would feel about going underwater if I was Kotik, not many trees there. Can't wait to see what happens next.
