Jump to content

centexhairysub

Members
  • Posts

    11,870
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by centexhairysub

  1. So Winter has ended; can Spring be far behind? Loved this chapter, Kotik needs to understand that while he lost control and killed; this time it was definitely the right thing to do, maybe was the other times as well. Baldric is going to have his hands full, he will not be able to explain to Kotik why the Old Man is gone, and will have to deal with that ramification as well as what Kotik feels because he killed again. Everyone is going to want a piece of Kotik, I hope that Raudh, Baldric, and the others are going to be able to keep him safe. If they can't may the Gods and Goddesses have mercy on any that try to take him... Great job...
  2. centexhairysub

    Chapter 3

    Honestly, so glad that Will was able to help Kiki get into the guest house; and with her helping push both the contractor and the local inspectors, maybe the compound will come together. If Will and the family had to go gangster on the gangster, it would have delayed Will's trip way to long. Will is finally understanding how to deal with Brad without causing major drama or property damage. LOL Will is always going to care for Kai, but he is right, if he doesn't get out and get Kai standing on his own two feet soon, it will just make it harder in the long run. So well done, Mark, flowed wonderfully.
  3. centexhairysub

    Chapter 26

    I cannot believe that Jimmy hasn't maned up and explained the extra risk that Sawyer is facing. He just cannot let him go into the full moon blind like that. It is damn near unforgivable.
  4. Great chapter, you would think that Stefano would know not to return to that area. I am surprised that even with Vincent causing him issues that he would dare to return to the same area and face someone that at least fought him to a draw; plus as the mate of an Alpha shifter, you now have the pack gunning for you, so to speak. So well written and the pacing was just first rate.
  5. While Baldric is without a doubt impressive beyond compare; much of his power is still illusion. Kotik releasing all the repressed rage and anger will be a sight to behold. Babica is going to regret not letting the kid have his birthday part.
  6. centexhairysub

    Chapter 17

    I really love this story. The simple pleasures that these characters get from the world around them and each other is just so wonderful. I truly believe we have lost something in the mad hustle and bustle of todays world; along with our utter reliance on technology and social media... Great job, this chapter was grand.
  7. What a truly wonderful chapter; the emotions that you evoke with your writing are so strong and sometimes truly unexpected. Can't wait to see what happens when they get back on the trail.
  8. What a wonderful surprise. I loved how well you do the little things that can make the beginning of any relationship so special.
  9. centexhairysub

    Accident

    Well, this is going to be interesting. I have to wonder what F'drun will say when he hears about it. I still think someone needs to find a volcano that is erupting and drop him into it. I don't understand grown men that have to act like five year old's in a sand box threatening to take their pails and shovels away. Good job, and the chapter flowed wonderfully.
  10. Oh, Hell No... What a demented little valentine to have coming after you...
  11. Why can't the poor Kotik just have his first birthday party, why..... Kotik was filled with such joy at the silliness of a simple birthday party, but then just like a bad penny turning up; someone has to show up and destroy this simple joy. I did love how the Old Man kept having to tell himself not to go after Baldric, just too funny.
  12. Just, WOW.....
  13. centexhairysub

    Chapter 18

    Honestly, is there anything worse than betrayal, especially when it comes from someone you should be able to trust. So well written and flowed beautifully.
  14. Oh wow, with that build up, Vincent better put on a show never to be forgotten. Can't wait to see the next chapter; I am sure that Vincent will leave them dazzled. I have been worried that someone unfortunate might make an appearance, but I hope not...
  15. centexhairysub

    Chapter 16

    Even for someone like Baldric that has his level of power and ability, sometimes seeing the past as it truly was is never easy. You see things from the position you were in or thought you were in when it happened, which isn't always the way it was exactly. Perceptions can be a funny thing. Love how excited Kotik is for his birthday party, but I guess someone that has truly never had one, would be over the moon that there were those that cared enough to give him one.
  16. centexhairysub

    Chapter 15

    The Count and Kotik are just flat out hot, maybe even more so than Kotik and Baldric. It seems that both Baldric and Kotik both have so much more to learn, and I am sure the Count would be more than willing to learn with them or help them. Great job, can't wait to see what you do next.
  17. Cannot wait for the dance, should be spectacular. The detective is not going to just back off, no matter what the Chief says. Love how all the different shifters seem to get along and move in and out of conversations. Great job, can't wait to see what happens next.
  18. centexhairysub

    Chapter 25

    A cold shower, hell, I need an ice bath. This was just so hot. Written so well and the pacing just flowed like really good sex.
  19. Got an idea of Coy's reasoning, such as it was. The old sheriff is a good man, probably knows more than either of them can see in each other yet.
  20. centexhairysub

    Chapter 16

    This was just a sweet chapter, the writing and pacing were both good. Enjoy the nuances and simple enjoyment of life that seems to permeate some of the recent chapters.
  21. I hope that Shaw doesn't cause too many issues, as I am not sure how well he would survive the resolution. Love that the visiting Alpha finds someone so interesting, especially such an outspoken individual. Can't wait for the next update, great job...
  22. centexhairysub

    Chapter 14

    Well, damn, in-laws can be such a pain in the a$$...
  23. centexhairysub

    Gather

    So enjoyed this chapter, can't wait for the next one. I do worry that some of the riders that came from the past will never feel truly welcome in the present. I do think that D'gar and H'rek are good for each other; they seem to understand the blending of the two times better than most.
  24. centexhairysub

    Chapter 2

    This Maui mobster just might want to think twice before taking Will on, because it would not just be Will. Is Alejandro still alive and was it Mr. Chen? I do hope that Will stays calm and doesn't go overboard, but Malo needs to be equally careful. No matter how much Will has annoyed me over the years, no one can not say he is a good friend to have in your corner. He will do what he can to help anyone that he cares about, even if he doesn't always do it in the most diplomatic way possible. Great chapter Mark, can't wait to see what happens next.
  25. centexhairysub

    Chapter 13

    Ah, so know we know part of the reason that Lord Baldric is acting in the manner he is regarding moving forward. He doesn't want to tripper an involvement of the Gods themselves. This flowed beautifully. Can't wait for the next update.
×
×
  • Create New...