Jump to content

centexhairysub

Members
  • Posts

    11,870
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by centexhairysub

  1. centexhairysub

    Song of Soul

    Congressman Taylor is an ass, wish he had done more than just make him pee his pants... Regardless of everything else, I think this story is most of all a love story, and it has been wonderful on so many levels as that. Can't wait to see what you do next.
  2. centexhairysub

    Chapter 12

    Or with Kotik, you can't see the forest for all the trees. LOL. These delicious little tidbits are feed to us and allow a fuller picture to grown. So well done, can't wait to see what you do next.
  3. What a wonderful chapter; from the practice sparing, to the stare down, the mini performance by a fire mage. Ice for Yale and fire for Harvard so makes sense. Great work, can't wait to see what happens next.
  4. centexhairysub

    Chapter 11

    Okay, and ice bath may be more appropriate. I do think that Kotik enjoyed what happened, I was worried about this. Perhaps Baldric can read men/boys better than most and realized that it was something that even though a punishment that Kotik would enjoy. And I hope that we get to see more of Raudh, he is truly a delight. Him training Kotik could prove both very entertaining and important.
  5. Well, this came totally out of left field. Sort of fits with the belief system embraced by Lord Baldric, just a little less refined at the time. The writing was good as usual; but I did find the pacing in this chapter rather choppy.
  6. centexhairysub

    Chapter 9

    Well, that was truly intense. I am not sure that Kotik understands what is involved in a relationship that is not monogamous. Adding a third can always be spicy, are they were it will work or cause additional issues down the road.
  7. centexhairysub

    Chapter 8

    Okay, this plan makes so much more sense now. Still not sure how I feel about it fully; after all, history is littered with those that thought they were right by divine inspiration only to discover they had it all wrong.
  8. centexhairysub

    Chapter 7

    Fundamentals are always so important. Those that try and skip steps to get ahead before they understand what is truly going on, never are as good as those that work and understand all the underlying issues and tasks.
  9. centexhairysub

    Chapter 6

    Such a well done chapter; and it just explains so much. That being said, I have such an uneasy feeling about how this could turn out...
  10. I know that Zeke thinks that keeping so much of this is a good way to protect Tyler, but it isn't. If he isn't able to establish some type of a more solid bond, he is never going to feel safe enough to truly trust Zeke to do his job and keep him safe.
  11. centexhairysub

    Chapter 24

    Damn, I need a shower...
  12. centexhairysub

    Chapter 5

    Okay, totally did not see that coming... Not sure that what they are proposing is any better than what has been done; just doing it to other groups instead of those it has been done to.
  13. centexhairysub

    Chapter 4

    Darzi, like so many on the dark side of power, never realize that threats are often the weakest form of persuasion to use on others. The way they use their powers make them believe that is all it would take, when often it has the opposite effect. So well written and the pacing was just perfect.
  14. centexhairysub

    Chapter 15

    This story has taken me back so much. The early 70's were turbulent in so many ways; especially in the larger cities. But it was also a time that was till innocent and full of wonder, especially for the younger amongst us. So well written and the pacing is just perfect, really feel we need a musical playlist to go with this story... LOL.
  15. A delightful chapter full of fun, wit, and joy. Well written and the pacing was good. Is Tasha a were and if so what type? Can't wait to see Vincent's dance, have a feeling it will be spectacular.
  16. Not surprised that Blue would have returned to where he thought he was safe. Guess Boone was lucky that Coy was still there and realized that something was wrong. While glad Coy was there and came to find and save Boone; not sure they were truly separated long enough to figure out much on either of their parts.
  17. F'drun is still going to cause some type of issues, I will guarantee it. Glad they had a relaxing day; even if they had to fill sacks of firestone. These younger riders need to understand what they are really facing; starting to think a whole clutch will have to be lost before they do.
  18. centexhairysub

    Chapter 39

    Wow, just so much in this chapter. Granger has meet the Tsarevich, who history agrees okayed the overthrow of his father, if not his actual death. I wonder if he will turn him into another admirer; wouldn't want Prinny to get upset however. Granger is always able to present just the perfect front for any occasion. He seems to understand what both those above and below him in the social order needs from him in any situation. I find the request for conversion to the Orthodox faith strange. Tsar Paul I of Russia was never noted to be a particularly religious man. He was much more interested in reforming the army into a Prussian style force; and weakening the the great Princes or the Empire by reforming the rights of the serfs and freemen. Neither made him overtly popular with either the army or the nobility. I swear I can feel the cold in the story as you describe what is going on; your ability to allow the reader to use all of your senses to appreciate and enjoy your story is remarkable. Can't wait to see what happens next...
  19. centexhairysub

    Chapter 3

    This flows wonderfully. I can't wait to see what happens next...
  20. centexhairysub

    Chapter 2

    Fight scene was well written and paced. Interesting characters and can't wait to see where you take them.
  21. centexhairysub

    Chapter 1

    Truly a different type of story. An Interesting start with unique characters.
  22. Just loved this chapter; the writing and pacing were both spot on. I love how Elaine took the time to explain so much; partly because her son doesn't seem to be up to it in a timely manner. Can't wait to get the Alpha from New York here and have this mating dance. So much going on...
  23. centexhairysub

    PS Ch 21

    I am sorry; but I have a real issue with him just personally disqualifying someone that should have won a spot. He has not been at school for some time and has not idea out this person has or hasn't been doing. This really ruined a good portion of the whole ending for me.
  24. centexhairysub

    PS Ch 20

    Must not play favorites; just let it play out.
  25. centexhairysub

    PS Ch 19

    Hmmm...
×
×
  • Create New...