Jump to content

centexhairysub

Members
  • Posts

    11,875
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by centexhairysub

  1. centexhairysub

    Chapter 28

    I have to wonder how young Jimmy was when his pack was destroyed. I can't believe Jimmy doesn't realize he is an Alpha. Jimmy is going to destroy himself and any chance he has with Sawyer if he doesn't deal not only with his past but with Fergus...
  2. centexhairysub

    Chapter 26

    Yikes, what a frightening vision of what may come for some of the duplicates if all of this comes to pass. Unintended consequences can be a great burden. Just so well done, and flowed beautifully.
  3. Coy is taking the first steps to being truly his own man. Neither Boone or we know what that will mean exactly, but we have to be happy for him. Coy is facing his past and how his family for good or bad influenced not only his actions but how he felt about himself. Never an easy thing to process, or even fully grasp. Excellent writing, can't wait for the next chapter.
  4. A truly delightful chapter, just loved the conversations between the wolves. This was written and plotted so well.
  5. centexhairysub

    Back at Benden

    I do hope that S'fyn doesn't get in over his head. I think that F'drun would do something horrible to anyone that he even thought was trying to help D'gar. At least this group that is heading south seems to have some word of mouth about F'drun, maybe they will not fall for his stupidity so easily. I just hope the group that has been exposed to him down south that has returned doesn't cause too many issues. Excellent chapter, can't wait for the next update...
  6. While I think this character was mentioned at one point in passing, not really positive, but glad for the new introduction. He should be an interesting addition, love the sister...
  7. centexhairysub

    Chapter 5

    I still want Will to pull out his big dick and top Chris, make him a total little bitch. I hate the racist bullshit that can be so prevalent in the gay community, especially the younger dance party crowd. It isn't just in Australia but here still as well. Loved how Will handled most of the time with Connie, but like a couple of others, I think Will needs to learn how to accept the word no without trying so hard to just push through and get is way anyway. Nothing wrong with trying to change a guys mind, but sometimes people have rules that work for them; let them have the rules to keep their lives running smoothly. Loved that Will called Jake instead of Brad, I bet Brad is so jealous... LOL. Keep up the great work Mark, can't wait for the next update...
  8. Hot damn.....
  9. centexhairysub

    Chapter 24

    I don't like Sargis being in conflict with Baldric even just to try and prevent him from causing issues. I know that Sargis has to stay loyal to the Duke, but he should know that that damn druidic elf is also playing at games as well. Can't wait to see what happens next...
  10. What a good set of questions... Well done rjo.
  11. Oh dear, this isn't good on more than one level. I am not sure what Taran will do if anything happens to his mother. The fact that they are looking for Mariner and something happens in the ocean off the coast doesn't exactly sound like a coincidence.
  12. centexhairysub

    Chapter 27

    I cannot wait for Jimmy to rip Fergus's heart out of his chest while it is still beating and eat it... And like any abused other, Granger will die trying to protect the person that hurts him the most. Can't wait to see what happens next...
  13. Well, dammit, there is a traitor. Not exactly a sign saying this is him; but very limited on the choices and I don't like who I think it is... Well done, flowed wonderfully.
  14. Happens more than anyone cares to admit; you get a new job, even something mundane, and suddenly family time gets cut into. You find new friends and interest and before you even realize it has been weeks since you made it home. He is lucky that he got away with it; but Taran may not think it was the best idea...
  15. centexhairysub

    Chapter 18

    Even with two committed couples, you can add a third or another couple, but it does bring different challenges. Even if it is an occasional occurrence, you have to keep the lines of communication open and be truly honest with each other. Glad that Sam found his little piece of treasure, maybe more will be forthcoming.
  16. Maybe this conversation will help still the dreams; or at least make them easier to deal with for him. I think that neither of them is truly sure of what they want, at least not fully. Two men pairing off happened more than one would suspect back then; in the early years of the western expansion some of it was obviously the lack of women, but even after the women started to come west, it still happened. Can't wait to see what happens next.
  17. Honestly, if something isn't done to get him put not, it is going to actually start effecting the enjoyability of the story. You can't have someone with absolutely no redeeming quality not get put down, or the story suffers.
  18. centexhairysub

    Chapter 23

    Well, know wasn't that just special. I wonder how long before people realize that the Hareling was screaming about the Sibel strangler while looking at Kotik. Have to wonder why the High King and Marigold hate each other so much, or I guess really why the High King hates Marigold so much. We may need to have a little history lesson. I still am not sure that running away like they did was truly the right move. Surely, Baldric should have realized that his decoys would not full those with this much power. This was a major mistake on his part.
  19. Well, well, I have to wonder what game Stefan is playing; you should never involve the humans in something like this. Shaw is going to get in over his head very very quickly. Loved how the group gathered after the meal, nice to just relax and enjoy the evening. Excellent job on this chapter, flowed wonderfully.
  20. There was just such passion abounding in this chapter, Not just sexual, but passion for life, freedom, being who you are meant to be. Loved everything about this one; but do see clouds darkening on the horizon. The visit to New York will be fraught with issues that I don't think any of them have considered.
  21. Honestly, why try and stay alive if you are just going to spiral into such a state that you can't even exist. Zeke either needs to find some place else to put Tyler; or start paying attention to what is important. If the guy you are protecting ends up killing himself, you did not do a very good job protecting him.
  22. centexhairysub

    Chapter 22

    While well written and developed, I find my dislike of the Hareling so significant that it is making it hard for me to stay with this story. I hope that he has a confrontation with Kotik and Baldric and maybe Raudh soon and we can get rid of him. Not sure how i would feel about going underwater if I was Kotik, not many trees there. Can't wait to see what happens next.
  23. centexhairysub

    Wingleader

    That is why you need to find a spare volcano for him to fall into.....
  24. No matter what happens, I think that to some extent Boone will always worry more about Coy than Coy does himself. The nightmare is just a way of showing him how scared he is of losing Coy, more so than even himself dying. I cannot image how truly lush and beautiful that area would have been back then. Before the development, mining, and destruction wrought by man; it is a shame that there is so little of this country that is protected from man. Soo well written and just flowing wonderfully.
  25. centexhairysub

    Wingleader

    Well, hope that no one runs and tells H'reck about the kiss. Excellent chapter, flowed wonderfully. Can't wait to see what happens. I wish the current dragon riders would just get over it and realize that all those turns without thread has put them back and they just don't understand some of it as well as those that came from the past. I still think that F'drun and others will try and cause issues when they can.
×
×
  • Create New...