Jump to content

centexhairysub

Members
  • Posts

    11,878
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by centexhairysub

  1. centexhairysub

    Wingleader

    That is why you need to find a spare volcano for him to fall into.....
  2. No matter what happens, I think that to some extent Boone will always worry more about Coy than Coy does himself. The nightmare is just a way of showing him how scared he is of losing Coy, more so than even himself dying. I cannot image how truly lush and beautiful that area would have been back then. Before the development, mining, and destruction wrought by man; it is a shame that there is so little of this country that is protected from man. Soo well written and just flowing wonderfully.
  3. centexhairysub

    Wingleader

    Well, hope that no one runs and tells H'reck about the kiss. Excellent chapter, flowed wonderfully. Can't wait to see what happens. I wish the current dragon riders would just get over it and realize that all those turns without thread has put them back and they just don't understand some of it as well as those that came from the past. I still think that F'drun and others will try and cause issues when they can.
  4. Ordinary aspects of a truly interesting life. Loved this chapter, can't wait for the next one.
  5. centexhairysub

    Chapter 4

    I think we could all see that coming with Kai. It isn't unusual to have someone fixate on someone after a loss, not matter what type, a natural desire to have something stable in your life. I actually could see something with Ka working long term; but they clearly are not in the same place in their lives right now. Kiki will kick ass and get things going on the compound, and maybe a few other things as well. Lord, Will and Stef are too funny. Love that Will found a few guys to know right off the bat; but Chris is just a total douche. He would have freaked out so much had he found out what Will was packing. I sort of hope that Will cockblocks him later. Just love how this story seems to be unfolding; keep up the great work, Mark....
  6. centexhairysub

    Chapter 40

    What a perfect bon mot, and just in time to enjoy before Thanksgiving. Loved how well Granger was able to meander through the Russian court. Caroline will not be happy if he has to sleep with the Czarina but, well it is royalty and what can you do. It never ceases to amaze me how well Granger is able to adapt to any situation, so rare in anyone. I do think that Daventry truly views Granger as a brother, they are that close; it is good that you have people in your life that you can trust, almost more than your actual family. Wonder Mark, just wonderful.
  7. A tiny glimpse into the past, but is Colin really dead? Just because their is a funeral doesn't necessarily mean he actually died. Did anyone see the body? Taran needs to make sure others know about the connection between the jewel thief and the group. Nice to see just a day off helping others in a different way; relaxing some and being kids in a way.
  8. centexhairysub

    Chapter 21

    Well not sure that the conversation between father and son when like either of them planned exactly, but Baldric really does need to come clean with this father. Even with all his powers, he will need his father's support at some point to keep some of the others at bay. I do find it interesting to know what will happen when all of these groups, with positions that don't really line up with each other, show up and try to stake out their idea of what should occur. I am actually worried about what will happen with Kotik and the Hareling come face to face... I don't doubt that Kotik has much more power or ability; but he is already feeling vulnerable for killing again in that manner. The Hareling may well be able to take advantage of that.
  9. So Winter has ended; can Spring be far behind? Loved this chapter, Kotik needs to understand that while he lost control and killed; this time it was definitely the right thing to do, maybe was the other times as well. Baldric is going to have his hands full, he will not be able to explain to Kotik why the Old Man is gone, and will have to deal with that ramification as well as what Kotik feels because he killed again. Everyone is going to want a piece of Kotik, I hope that Raudh, Baldric, and the others are going to be able to keep him safe. If they can't may the Gods and Goddesses have mercy on any that try to take him... Great job...
  10. centexhairysub

    Chapter 3

    Honestly, so glad that Will was able to help Kiki get into the guest house; and with her helping push both the contractor and the local inspectors, maybe the compound will come together. If Will and the family had to go gangster on the gangster, it would have delayed Will's trip way to long. Will is finally understanding how to deal with Brad without causing major drama or property damage. LOL Will is always going to care for Kai, but he is right, if he doesn't get out and get Kai standing on his own two feet soon, it will just make it harder in the long run. So well done, Mark, flowed wonderfully.
  11. centexhairysub

    Chapter 26

    I cannot believe that Jimmy hasn't maned up and explained the extra risk that Sawyer is facing. He just cannot let him go into the full moon blind like that. It is damn near unforgivable.
  12. Great chapter, you would think that Stefano would know not to return to that area. I am surprised that even with Vincent causing him issues that he would dare to return to the same area and face someone that at least fought him to a draw; plus as the mate of an Alpha shifter, you now have the pack gunning for you, so to speak. So well written and the pacing was just first rate.
  13. While Baldric is without a doubt impressive beyond compare; much of his power is still illusion. Kotik releasing all the repressed rage and anger will be a sight to behold. Babica is going to regret not letting the kid have his birthday part.
  14. centexhairysub

    Chapter 17

    I really love this story. The simple pleasures that these characters get from the world around them and each other is just so wonderful. I truly believe we have lost something in the mad hustle and bustle of todays world; along with our utter reliance on technology and social media... Great job, this chapter was grand.
  15. What a truly wonderful chapter; the emotions that you evoke with your writing are so strong and sometimes truly unexpected. Can't wait to see what happens when they get back on the trail.
  16. What a wonderful surprise. I loved how well you do the little things that can make the beginning of any relationship so special.
  17. centexhairysub

    Accident

    Well, this is going to be interesting. I have to wonder what F'drun will say when he hears about it. I still think someone needs to find a volcano that is erupting and drop him into it. I don't understand grown men that have to act like five year old's in a sand box threatening to take their pails and shovels away. Good job, and the chapter flowed wonderfully.
  18. Oh, Hell No... What a demented little valentine to have coming after you...
  19. Why can't the poor Kotik just have his first birthday party, why..... Kotik was filled with such joy at the silliness of a simple birthday party, but then just like a bad penny turning up; someone has to show up and destroy this simple joy. I did love how the Old Man kept having to tell himself not to go after Baldric, just too funny.
  20. Just, WOW.....
  21. centexhairysub

    Chapter 18

    Honestly, is there anything worse than betrayal, especially when it comes from someone you should be able to trust. So well written and flowed beautifully.
  22. Oh wow, with that build up, Vincent better put on a show never to be forgotten. Can't wait to see the next chapter; I am sure that Vincent will leave them dazzled. I have been worried that someone unfortunate might make an appearance, but I hope not...
  23. centexhairysub

    Chapter 16

    Even for someone like Baldric that has his level of power and ability, sometimes seeing the past as it truly was is never easy. You see things from the position you were in or thought you were in when it happened, which isn't always the way it was exactly. Perceptions can be a funny thing. Love how excited Kotik is for his birthday party, but I guess someone that has truly never had one, would be over the moon that there were those that cared enough to give him one.
  24. centexhairysub

    Chapter 15

    The Count and Kotik are just flat out hot, maybe even more so than Kotik and Baldric. It seems that both Baldric and Kotik both have so much more to learn, and I am sure the Count would be more than willing to learn with them or help them. Great job, can't wait to see what you do next.
  25. Cannot wait for the dance, should be spectacular. The detective is not going to just back off, no matter what the Chief says. Love how all the different shifters seem to get along and move in and out of conversations. Great job, can't wait to see what happens next.
×
×
  • Create New...