Jump to content

Howzat

Members
  • Posts

    1,011
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Howzat

  1. Howzat

    Chapter 12

    What an absolutely fantastic story - I so want to visit Ravello! I can see all of your characters in my mind from Nonna all the way down to Ennio and Alfredo. I'm really looking forward to reading the next story in the Ravello series - keep up the great work @James Carnarvon.
  2. Howzat

    The Party

    Yeah, me too. Even more concerning he last visited GA on 25th October!
  3. Mike? - I think you mean Larry!
  4. Howzat

    Chapter 24

    It's just as bad here in the UK though the information I could find was on "young" people - classed as aged 16 to 24 so an older age range than we're dealing with in this story but still far too many! https://centrepoint.org.uk/about-us/blog/how-many-young-people-are-homeless-in-the-uk/#
  5. Howzat

    Chapter 55

    I'm glad that Eike has now been captured and that Cyn is safe though it may take him a while to recover, physically and mentally - but Shea will be there to help his mate. Hopefully all of the predator lycans who oppose the protection of all those they consider to be prey will now be dealt with! Great story @astone2292.
  6. Howzat

    Cliff’s Pendant

    Awesome story @Altimexis.
  7. Howzat

    Thrust Mode

    I think Dante may become an issue between Jonathan, Lachlan & to some extent Thomas - though I'd love to have a ride on Dante's Ducati (euphemism intended)! I'm pretty sure Craig didn't help his grandfather towards his end, maybe Romel did but it could still be somebody else (Rosemary?). We don't have any assisted suicide legislation in the UK and I don't see it happening any time soon with MPs not supporting it in opposition to opinion polls that say the public do (even with the obvious safeguards in place). Another great chapter @Wombat Bill
  8. It's taken me roughly two weeks to read all 3 completed books and the 3 side salads and now I'm up to date on book 4. It's been a right roller-coaster of emotions with everything that has happened to all the protagonists that @Wombat Billhas introduced to us and I've loved every minute. Of course now that I'm up-to-date I'm just wondering when the next chapter will appear? Will Craig discover how his grandfather died (and by whose hands); what/who will Dante get up to next (there's no-one left at Crystalline that he hasn't had his way with); where will Edward's writing lead him and will all his friends recognise themselves in his "fictional" tales? These questions and many others will be answered in the next exciting instalment of CWB4 (Young & Hungry for Life).
  9. Howzat

    The Party

    Oh @Grumpy Bear, @Grumpy Bearwherefore art thou oh @Grumpy Bear?
  10. Howzat

    The Party

    Hey @Grumpy Bear - hope your work visit to Miami is going well. I'm sure we're all wondering if you've had a spare "5" (actual number will be in excess of this I'm sure) minutes or so to get on with the next chapter? I know work comes first so no problem if you haven't been able to yet.
  11. Howzat

    Chapter 22

    Absolutely love this story @Ronyx.
  12. Howzat

    The Party

    Stay with it @centexhairysub- I'm sure @Grumpy Bearwon't let Siku & Shivay be parted for long. Charlie & Nameer will have to help sort it out. I'm sure Shivay's mother is somewhere behind Colt pulling the strings to get her wayward son back under her control - she may have won temporarily but I'm certain that Siku & Shivay will be back together soon.
  13. Howzat

    SANDRA    

    Ah Zack & AC - one of my fantasy threesomes! (With me of course!)
  14. I'm a relative newcomer to this story and I've loved reading it - well done @Wombat Bill. I'm now looking forward to my first Side Salad.
  15. I'm so looking forwrd to the multi-bear + 1 tiger party! Hopefully Siku & Shivay will survive (physically as well as emotionally) what Colt has probably planned for all of them on Saturday. This is just such a great story! @Grumpy Bear
  16. Howzat

    Domestic Bliss

    @Grumpy Bearjust WOW! What an absolute stormer of a chapter followed up by your own personal story in this comments section (I'm so glad it worked out for you and your husband). Shivay's mother is going to cause trouble for all concerned I'm sure.
  17. Well that sounds interesting! Now I'm really looking forward to date night as well - sounds like it's going to be hot hot hot!!!
  18. At least Colt didn't have the temerity to charge Siku for their night of rough sex. It'll be interesting to see how the party goes the following week - could be a bit messy! Shivay definitely needs to get out of that house - he is being emotionally suffocated. Another great chapter @Grumpy Bear
  19. Great chapter @garfwizand I also vote for number 1 - Oakland.
  20. Colt being a hooker may be a bit of a problem when Siku finds out - probably also explains why Charlie was a bit ambivalent towards him!
  21. Howzat

    Friends Reunited

    I hope Siku has got a good pair of sea legs - he's going to need them! Great chapter again @Grumpy Bear
  22. I'm glad that The Voice prevented Siku from turning Jake as that would have been so wrong. Great chapter @Grumpy Bearand so glad I got to read it straight after I'd finished chapter 1. I'm hungry for chapter 3 already!!
  23. Excellent to an excellent story @Grumpy Bear- well done! I'm really looking forward to the next book.
  24. Oh @astone2292Aaron, how could you do this to us? 😒 What a cliff hanger and such a sad ending - poor Shaw! 😢 As for Stefan and that goddam good for nothing TRAITOR - they are going to deserve everything that Vinnie (and everyone else) does to them. 💥☠️ Anyway get those fingers working on Cernunnos so then you can get working on DitS (hopefully there's not a part 4 with Zombies - think about what that would make the acronym!). 🥰 We all love you really! Mark
  25. Howzat

    Chapter 36

    I can't wait to see the reactions to this superb prank - British schools are nothing like this! Great story @Krista
×
×
  • Create New...