Jump to content
    Bndmetl
  • Author
  • 3,852 Words
  • 13,070 Views
  • 27 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Ian's Heart - 14. Chapter 14 - Ian

I woke up panicking because I could feel someone in my bed. Then I realized it was Adam and relaxed. He’d come back to my place with dessert in hand after he delivered Payne’s Aunt to the hospital. I rolled over and watched him for a couple of minutes, God he’s gorgeous. His eyelashes are so long they rest on his cheeks when he’s sleeping, and he looks so peaceful and happy. Adam’s eyes flickered open.

“Hey,” he croaked, his voice gravelly from waking up.

“Hey,” I smiled.

“You were watching me?” He gave me a sleepy smile, my gut flip-flopped and my chest tightened. I’m in so deep here.

“I was trying to remember your name,” I laughed and Adam did too.

“Asshole,” He laughed and swept my hair away from my face.

“I know,” My laughter slowed to a chuckle, “what time do you have to be at work?”

Adam rolled over and lifted his phone to check the time, “I’ll have enough time to go home, shower and change.”

“Kiss first,” I said. Adam leaned in, cupped my face with his hand and kissed me. It was sensual, and gentle. I couldn’t help smiling, which turned into chuckling. Adam pulled back from me.

“What?”

“You’re a terrible kisser,” I laughed again. Adam pounced on me holding me down by my shoulders and his lips landed on mine roughly. This kiss was wild and passionate, Adam pressed his quickly stiffening cock into my thigh seeking friction. I could feel my arousal heighten, “Ahh, geez, fuck, you don’t play fair.” I groaned as Adam’s rough and hasty kisses moved from my lips to my neck, I moved my head to give him better access. His bristly unshaven face scratched my skin as he smiled.

“You’re cheeky today Babe,” Adam said then sucked on my neck, he nibbled and licked to soothe it.

“I… I’m happy…God…today,” I panted, moving my hips to get our naked cocks aligned together. Adam groaned and his forehead dropped to my shoulder.

“Me too…” Adam said and lifted his head so our eyes met, his hips now moving in a rhythm to keep them sliding together. We gazed at each other for a minute enjoying the sensations. I reached between us and swiped my thumb over the slit of Adam’s cock, gathering pre-cum and sliding it down his cock. I did the same to mine, then I found his hand and pulled it between us and guided him to wrap it around both and stroke us as we pumped our cocks through. “Aw, fuck…” Adam’s hips moved faster, he threw his head back and closed his eyes. His breathing heavy and erratic, “Babe, I’m gonna cum,” Adam’s voice gravelly from his arousal. As soon as the words were out of his mouth, my spine tingled with my impending release.

“Go, let go, I’m right here,” my back arched and my hips moved quicker, I could feel sweat beads run down the side of my face. My balls pulled up, my toes curled and electricity shot up my spine and exploded all the way through me. “Adam,” I called out for him, he released a nano-second after me with a loud groan. He bent forward and slammed his mouth with mine, tongues were fighting for control as our bodies rocked from the release. Eventually Adam fell to my side, trying to catch his breath. His arm bent at the elbow, covering his eyes. I laid still trying to calm my body and breathing. That rocked me to my core. “Gets better every time,” I breathed heavily, forcing my arm over to his side with a gentle slap.

“Fuck yeah!” he huffed, “how am I supposed to leave, if you’re gonna do shit like that to me?”

“Sounds like a personal problem,” I chuckled, “I’d be happy for you to stay and see how many times I can make you cum before midday.”

“Raincheck it, ya cheeky shit,” Adam uncovered his eyes and rolled on his side and kissed me passionately. When he broke the kiss, his head fell to my chest, “I can’t believe I have to get up and go to work,” he mumbled.

“You can shower here if you want, I have another pair of clean boxers for you,” I shrugged my shoulder when he lifted his head and raised his eyebrow, “What? They came in packs of two.”

“Ahh! You gonna make sure my special places are clean again?” Adam chuckled.

<>-<>-<>

“Uncle Ian, how are you?” Will greeted me, unlocking and opening the screen door, “you know there is always the back door, we leave it open for family.” I walked in and Will, hugged me.

“I know, but I feel rude doing that,” I told him.

“Pfft, I’m not sure you know how?” Will laughed.

“Trust me, he knows,” Paddy came over to me, “Hey Daddikens,” I rolled my eyes.

I hugged Pat, I followed him into the living room, the boys had put their dining room chairs around for people to sit and a few bean bags. I couldn’t see Pat’s girlfriend Sasha anywhere, “Hello Son, where’s Sha?”

“She went shopping with Kat, and Aunty Kit. They had no interest in the Superbowl,” Ollie called out.

“Hey, Uncle Ian! All the old people are in the kitchen,” Liam said and sat down on the couch, still focusing on me with a big grin, “Thirty minutes till kick off. There’s beer in the fridge and food in the warmer, help yourself.”

“Thanks, I will,” I kept moving through to the kitchen, where I was greeted by the ‘old people’, “Hello everyone,” I said loudly so they would all hear. My greeting was answered with “Hello’s” and “Hey’s.”

Bill was by the refrigerator and handed me a beer, “Do you want a hot dog, or a burger?” he asked smiling.

“Ah, I’ll take a hot dog, thanks,”

“Coming right up,” Bill went to the warmer to make my food, “So who’s your money on?”

“The Pats,” I snickered knowing I’d be on my own.

“BOOO!,” All yelled.

“You get the bean bag chair,” called Tony, he’s a coach at the high school.

“As long as someone can roll me out of it after the game,” Bill handed me my food as Liam hollered for kick off. I took my hot dog and beer and followed into the living room. Indeed, they made sure I had to sit in the bean bag. Luckily, Will felt sorry for me and brought me food and drinks so I wouldn’t have to try and get out of the bean bag. The game was fantastic, I thought so anyway. The atmosphere at Will and Liam’s house was alive and exciting. As promised I text updates to Adam as the game went on. Anytime the Pats had a good moment something was thrown at me, probably because I was taunting them. When the game was over I looked around me, I had been surrounded in chip packets, foil, empty beer cans and god knows what else. I took my penance with the humor it was intended.

Paddy came over to me, “Here Dad,” he put his hand out to help me get out of my torture chamber. We laughed as I struggled to get out of the chair. “Geez Dad, how much do you weigh?”

I chortled, “Zip it ya Brat!” Will came along with a garbage bag and was cleaning up the trash while he was laughing.

“That’s real good English you have for a teacher,” Paddy scoffed.

I laughed, “Shut up,” I mumbled and stretched my achy muscles. “They should have an age limit to them things.”

“Love ya Daddikens,” Paddy smiled smugly. My face screwed up at the name, he knows I hate it.

“Love you too, Brat,” I squeezed his shoulder as we stood with everyone else, conversations around swirling all around us. I love it when we are all together, it makes me feel like I belong, that I have a family. This is the happiest I’ve felt in long time, with the exception of the first time Paddy called me Dad. That was a great day, I think I must have cried happy tears for an hour non-stop after he went to bed that night. It was the single most amazing feeling I’ve ever experienced. I never in a million years thought I’d ever hear anyone call me that.

Sasha, Katherine, and Kit, finally returned from shopping. Pat went to his girlfriend and wrapped her up in his arms. She gazed up at him with such affection, they’d only been separated for a few hours. Although I think my sappy ass missed Adam two minutes after he left my side after our date the other night. I guess it doesn’t matter what age.

Bill bumped my shoulder, “Stop creeping on your kid,”

“Oh really, I didn’t realize.” I said sheepishly, “Paddy looks so happy, it’s amazing how different he is from when he first came to live with me.”

“It’s amazing what a little bit of love can do for the soul. Honestly Ian, I haven’t seen you this happy since James was healthy. Even your Mom has noticed, you should tell her about your new man. It would make her year. Things must be going well then; with the cop?” Bill chirped.

“Really well, I’m not ready to go public yet. Please don’t say anything to the others. I just want some time, we have only just began to really gel. He’s fantastic though, I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop.”

“Stop worrying about what could happen and enjoy what is happening. Does Pat know?”

“Yeah!” I burst out laughing, Bill watched me then was laughing with me wearing a confused look on his face. “He’s caught us a couple of times in compromising situations. The kid has a knack of sneaking up on us, when we don’t know he’s even there. Very embarrassing, he thinks it’s hilarious and tortures me when we’re at home by ourselves.”

“Oh Shit! I can’t wait to tell John, that’s funny,” Bill laughed.

I gasped, “You wouldn’t?” I watched his reaction, “You would, wouldn’t you?”

“Of course I would, that’s too priceless. I wouldn’t tell anyone else though.” Bill assured he’d keep my privacy.

“So when are you popping the question?” I asked, and Bill looked at his partner, John. The look is unmistakable; pure love. They’d been boyfriends in high school. When their families found out, they were torn apart and separated. They’d recently found each other again and were back to being a pair of eighteen-year-olds in love.

“We’re going to Florida week after next as a family, so sometime after we get back,” he said lovingly while watching his man, who was messing around with his son and laughing.

“That’s great Bill. Congratulations! I wish you hadn’t lost all of that time together,”

“You know what, I’m not. This is the family I’m supposed to have. If that hadn’t have happened I wouldn’t have Will and Liam. I love those boys,” Bill said in earnest, looking me in the eye.

“They love you right back, I can see it every time you interact with them.”

“They’re wonderful boys, together as a pair, they are amazing... God I love them,” Bill muttered.

My eyes wandered over to my Patrick, “I feel the same about Paddy,”

“It shows, and I’d say the feelings more than mutual.” Bill said, squeezing my shoulder affectionately and smiling happily. “Well, I’m going to go rescue John. He forgets how strong his son is sometimes, and they won’t stop till someone gets hurt,” Bill laughed, “take it easy, if you ever need anyone to talk to, you know where I am.”

“Thanks Bill,” my phone chirped with a message and Bill gave me a quick wave and sauntered off. It was a text message from Adam.

Adam: Now you owe me something sweet.

Me: Do I? I don’t remember any wagers made before the game.

Adam: Oh, I’m taking my raincheck from our first date.

Me: Okay Strawberries

Adam: And Cream

Me: On me

Adam: Fuck yes!

Me: I meant I’d buy them. J

Adam: No take backs!! L

<>-<>-<>

Paddy was in the ring, sparring with another boxer and his trainer. I’d brought him tonight because Will wasn’t coming. It’s amazing how far he’s come in such a short time, even the trainer is impressed and Pat loves the discipline of boxing. I don’t like leaving Pat here by himself so I usually read, but it’s been a long day and happy to sit and watch. Pat’s so agile and quick in the ring, his movement is smooth and powerful. According to his trainer he’s a natural at the sport and has a good reach. Lanky bugger has grown so much in the past six or seven months.

The manager walked out of his office and in my direction. Crap, I don’t want to have to listen to another lecture about wasting Pat’s talent. I saw Pat lift his hand and wave, my chest tightened, so my head went in the direction of the wave. Sure enough coming toward me in the other direction was Adam with Payne. Adam was in a suit, holy moly, talk about mouth-watering sex on legs. This is the first time I’ve seen him in a suit. Lucky I’m sitting down because I don’t think my legs would be strong enough to stand right now. The manager of the gym strode past me and walked up to greet the detectives. I didn’t know how to act while he is on duty, so I sat silently just staring at my boyfriend? Is he? I think so, I should probably check what he wants or if he even wants to be exclusive. Wow, having a boyfriend at thirty-four sounds weird, but what else could I call him. Partner seems to strong, it’s not like we are living together. This is going to give me a head-ache.

The manager and detectives silently walked by me, Adam winked as he strode past. They all went into the manager’s office and closed the door. I split my focus between watching Pat and the Manager’s door. My phone buzzed with a message a short time later.

Adam: Don’t leave, we’ll all go to dinner if you haven’t eaten.

Me: Nope we haven’t. Happy to wait.

Adam: Diner

Me: YES! Please.

Paddy finished and went for a quick shower in the locker room after I told him about dinner. Usually if it’s me and him, he would have waited until he got home. Luckily he always brings a change of clothes out of habit. The manager’s door opened and Adam and Payne came over to where I was waiting.

“Pat will be out in sec, sorry. He wanted a shower first.” I said apologetically.

“No biggie Ian,” Payne said as she looked around the place.

“Adam tells me that your Dad is finally going to be taken to a rehab facility,”

“Yeah,” Payne focused back on me with a smile, “Thank God, he seems to be getting better. His speech has improved so much, we can actually understand him now. He does stutter a little and gets a few words wrong but it’s amazing. His body is taking a little longer to catch up, but I guess that’s what rehab is for.”

“Of course, is your Aunt still here?”

Payne nodded confirmation, “Yeah, she said she’ll be here for a while, or at least until Dad can do things at home by himself. She doesn’t have kids or a partner so it’s easy for her to stick around and help me with Dad.”

“Why don’t you bring your Aunt to my place Saturday night. We’ll have a late supper so you can leave the hospital when visiting hours are over. There’ll be a home cooked meal, some wine and you can relax,” I offered.

“That might be nice actually,” Payne pondered, “I don’t want you to go to any trouble,”

“Payne, I’m offering. I’ve been where you are, it’s exhausting and it takes its toll awfully quick. It would make me really happy if you’d take me up on the offer.” I urged her.

“Thank you Ian, how can I refuse,” Payne said gratefully.

Paddy appeared out of thin air, “Ready, where are we going?”

“Burgers,” I chuckled.

“Uh-huh, lead the way,” Paddy said without argument and to my surprise, “Hi I’m Patrick, Ian’s my Dad,” Paddy introduced himself to Payne.

“Hello Patrick, I’m Payne. So tell me Patrick…” Payne and Paddy walked ahead chatting like two old friends catching up. Adam dawdled behind, taking my hand as we walked. Without even thinking my body leaned into the side of Adam. He let go of my hand, reached his arm around my shoulder and pulled me to him as we walked to the cars. It was comforting and very, very right.

“I missed you Babe,” Adam said squeezing my shoulder fondly.

I shifted my gaze up to his eyes, “Missed you too,” I said yawning, “Wow, excuse me,”

Adam chortled, “I’m that boring am I?”

I chuckled, “No, just a long day. I’m happy to actually get to see you. I didn’t think I’d see you till your next day off.”

“My next day off is Saturday, but my partner is busy and my boyfriend has plans. I was going to hang out by myself.” Adam smirked.

“Huh?”

“Which part is ‘huh’?”

“Sorry, I should have checked with you first. Is it okay that I asked Payne and her Aunt to have dinner with us on Saturday night?” I asked confused. I skipped the boyfriend part, I don’t really want to have that conversation in a carpark.

“Of course it’s okay? Why are you asking me?” Adam said nervously.

“Oh, um… I just thought… I don’t know,” I turned from Adam to walk toward my car.

“Hey, come here,” Adam gently grabbed my hand and pulled me so I was facing him. “I was only joking before, but I think we need to have a conversation about us. I want us to be clear about what this is.”

“You want to have it here?” I indicated around us at the carpark.

“Um… No, I’d come by after work but it’ll be late. Is that okay? I don’t want to wait to do this, it won’t take long and I won’t keep you up.”

“Sure, no problem,” I stepped a little closer to him, Adam swept the hair from my eyes affectionately.

“Just so we are clear about Saturday, that would be great. Thank you for looking after Payne. It means a lot to me that you would.” Adam bent down just enough to kiss me chastely. I’ll see you at the diner, I want another one of those burgers.”

“Come on Hotshot! A girl could starve around you, enough kissy face.” Payne yelled out and I heard Pat laughing.

Adam pulled back from me, “Geez, the woman eats like a four hundred pound line backer.”

<>-<>-<>

“Goodnight Dad,” Paddy squeezed my shoulder as he walked by me.

“Have a good sleep, listen Adam’s coming by after work for a couple of minutes. Is that okay?” I asked Pat, it’s his house too.

“Is he staying?” Paddy asked raising his eyebrow and smirking. Little shit.

“No,” I answered firmly.

“Dad, you know it’s okay if he does. He makes you happy, you should enjoy it, and with his hours you won’t get a lot of chances. I’m not a little kid,” Paddy tilted his head, “Um… I don’t know how to say this properly so I’m just going to say it,”

“Go for it,” I said seriously.

“You don’t have different men in and out. It’s one man and he makes you the happiest I’ve seen you since we met. It won’t bother me if he stays over, I’d rather you set the example of a relationship than sneaking around and hiding things from me. I’m fifteen, I won’t be expecting to have sleep overs with Sasha because you do with Adam. I understand it’s not the same thing. I want you to be happy Dad, you deserve it.” Paddy looked worried when he finished his speech.

“Thank you Patrick, you said it perfectly. Now go to sleep, I’ll think about what you said.”

“Night Daddikens,” Pat laughed all the way to his room. The little shit, he does that on purpose.

I flicked the television channels over hoping for something to distract me until Adam arrived. My mind kept wandering back to what Paddy had said. I wonder if Adam would want to stay over if Pat’s home. He did call me his boyfriend earlier. God, I hope he wants to be exclusive. I finally settled on America’s dumbest criminals. At least I can have a laugh while I fret. At eleven-thirty my chest tightened and my belly flip-flopped. It’s nowhere near as disturbing as it used to be. The next second I received a message.

Adam: I’m here

Me: I know J

I went to the front door to let Adam in, dear god the man is hot in a suit. He walked in the apartment and chastely kissed me as he passed by. I shut the door and led him through the apartment to my bedroom, closing the door behind me.

I started to apologise, “Adam, I’m sorry for assuming we were a couple…”

“Wait,” Adam stopped me from talking, “don’t say that, I want us to be a couple. Exclusively Ian! I don’t want to play games and I don’t want anybody else. The thought of anyone touching or kissing you, well, it pisses me off. I want to be clear, you’re mine and I’m yours,” Adam stepped up to me and cupped the side of my face, he tilted his head to the side slightly looking me in the eye, and nervously muttered, “I…think I’m falling in love you, Ian.” He then kissed me gently on the lips. My gut went berserk, my chest tightened I could barely breathe, and my eyes filled with water. He said he thinks he loves me, oh my God. What do I do? Do I think I love him? Who am I kidding, of course I do, I’m just panicking, it has been so long.

I wrapped my arms around Adam’s neck pulling him closer. I kissed the hell out of him, hard and passionate as tears fell from my eyes. I don’t know why, they were there and made their own arrangements. Eventually we had to come up for air, “I feel the same,” I panted, then a sob came from nowhere. He wiped my tears away, and leaned in for another kiss. “I want you to make love to me,” I whispered to him, resting our foreheads together.

“I want that too,” Adam whispered back to me as he reached for my shirt and started to undo the buttons while walking me backwards toward the bed.

Thanks for reading, and a big thank you to Rick and Rob for all their help, advice and support.
Copyright © 2017 Bndmetl; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 62
  • Love 36
  • Haha 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



4 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally love. BTW my computer decided to restart and update it so a little longer wait on my new chapter

 

How can I complain when you have all been so patient with me at the moment. So I'll wait with anticipation on the inside. :)  

  • Like 3
Link to comment

It was nice of Ian to invite Paine over for dinner! I’m sure Kit, Kat, and Sha would appreciate another woman (with a single syllable name) in the group. And Pat seems to like her.  ;-)

Link to comment

Another great addition to the Ian and Adam story. I like how they're starting to really get to know each other and talk has started about the idea of them becoming boyfriends exclusively. I'm glad that Patrick said that he doesn't care if Adam stays overnight at their house because it's not a bunch of different guys all the time, it's one guy who makes Ian happy, Patrick told Ian that he's very happy that Ian found someone to fill the void left when Ian's partner died. I hope that they can find a way to tell everyone about them being boyfriends. I love the whole story of Williams Love as well as the side stories which just helps us readers to get to know the other characters in the story. I hope that we get another chapter soon.

 

  • Like 5
Link to comment

They said the “L” word to each other. YES!!!!!!  Next is Benny’s birthday in Florida.  I am assuming that it is for the party that Adam is also down in Florida.  Will we be at Benny’s party with Adam?  Thanks and looking forward to more. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Oh geezzzzzz...the "bestest" ever!!! :D Now on to Florida, and pleaseeeeeee let Ian and  Pat be invited!!! This chapt, er, the "Love" chapter was Super Bowl winning touchdown...game, set, match Wimbledon, last pitch, homerun World Series...ok, so sue me...we LOVED it!! :gikkle::heart:

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
13 hours ago, tesao said:

 Wow! What can one say? It’s just the best it could have been.   :P

 

Thanks tesao, I'm glad you're enjoying the story.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
13 hours ago, droughtquake said:

It was nice of Ian to invite Paine over for dinner! I’m sure Kit, Kat, and Sha would appreciate another woman (with a single syllable name) in the group. And Pat seems to like her.  ;-)

 

I never thought about the single syllable name before, thinking about it now it's weird I managed to do that. Pat's a good kid, so it's not surprising I suppose.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
13 hours ago, Butcher56 said:

Another great addition to the Ian and Adam story. I like how they're starting to really get to know each other and talk has started about the idea of them becoming boyfriends exclusively. I'm glad that Patrick said that he doesn't care if Adam stays overnight at their house because it's not a bunch of different guys all the time, it's one guy who makes Ian happy, Patrick told Ian that he's very happy that Ian found someone to fill the void left when Ian's partner died. I hope that they can find a way to tell everyone about them being boyfriends. I love the whole story of Williams Love as well as the side stories which just helps us readers to get to know the other characters in the story. I hope that we get another chapter soon.

 

Thanks Butcher,  I'm glad you still like the stories. Ian and Adam are really starting to come together, it's nice they are all getting past their issues together.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
12 hours ago, glennish said:

They said the “L” word to each other. YES!!!!!!  Next is Benny’s birthday in Florida.  I am assuming that it is for the party that Adam is also down in Florida.  Will we be at Benny’s party with Adam?  Thanks and looking forward to more. 

 

Hi Glennish, I hate to disappoint Ian and Pat go to Connecticut to visit the grandparents again.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
12 hours ago, GomezSC said:

Another great chapter. Glad Ian and Adam made it official. Happy for them.

 

Thanks Gomez, I'm glad you're enjoying the story so far. I hope you stick it out through the bad times. :ph34r:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
8 hours ago, Onim said:

Oh geezzzzzz...the "bestest" ever!!! :D Now on to Florida, and pleaseeeeeee let Ian and  Pat be invited!!! This chapt, er, the "Love" chapter was Super Bowl winning touchdown...game, set, match Wimbledon, last pitch, homerun World Series...ok, so sue me...we LOVED it!! :gikkle::heart:

 

 

Um, Hi Onim, thank you for you lovely comment. Please remember this chapter, it may have to keep you for a while. :whistle:

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
16 minutes ago, Bndmetl said:

 

Thanks Gomez, I'm glad you're enjoying the story so far. I hope you stick it out through the bad times. :ph34r:

Let's just hope the bad times are few and far between.  :-)   Keep the chapters coming.

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Bndmetl said:

 

Thanks Gomez, I'm glad you're enjoying the story so far. I hope you stick it out through the bad times. :ph34r:

You mean when you have finals?  ;-)

Link to comment

Arrhh, so sweet and beautiful. I love the interaction between all the characters in this story they are so well written and full of meaningful purpose. Keep these chapters coming its a joy and pleasure to read. I'm assuming we're going to get a full description of their union in the next chapter, please!!!:2thumbs:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Bndmetl said:

 

Um, Hi Onim, thank you for you lovely comment. Please remember this chapter, it may have to keep you for a while. :whistle:

Ok..."sniff, sniff"...I'll be the one over in the corner doing the 2-yr old pout until finals are over..:P

Link to comment
6 hours ago, droughtquake said:

You mean when you have finals?  ;-)

 

Umm...Okay we can go with that. :) 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Onim said:

Ok..."sniff, sniff"...I'll be the one over in the corner doing the 2-yr old pout until finals are over..:P

 

I'm sorry in advance. :( I'm not talking about finals.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
8 hours ago, Bndmetl said:

 

Thanks Gomez, I'm glad you're enjoying the story so far. I hope you stick it out through the bad times. :ph34r:

like Adam's pregnancy-baby thing? that might be rough 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I think I want to move to their town and work my way into being part of this family. Two nice guys, hot sex, and the L word. It just gets better. Thank you.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 9:20 AM, mogwhy said:

like Adam's pregnancy-baby thing? that might be rough 

 

Hi Moggy, yes the pregnancy, baby and mother are going to be a problem. There are some tough times ahead for the two men. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 3:54 PM, JeffreyL said:

I think I want to move to their town and work my way into being part of this family. Two nice guys, hot sex, and the L word. It just gets better. Thank you.

 

I can send you there if you like, we'll find you someone nice to settle down with. :2thumbs:

Link to comment

Hey, I don't have anything to bitch about on this chapter. Good show. I still love the story and enjoy reading.

Will H

 

Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..