Jump to content
    kuragari129
  • Author
  • 1,152 Words
  • 1,064 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Life's Unexpected Surprises - 16. Chapter 5.3 - Addison Jefferies - Born Like You

Regal may not be getting a POV but his boyfriend Addison is. He'll have a few chapters here and there. Get to know Addison and his household life!
Chronological order of chapter 5 can be found in the end notes.

Addison Jefferies

1 “ADDISON SCHOOL STARTS IN AN HOUR, GET UP!” I rolled over in my bed and looked at the time. Sure enough, it was eight o'clock, and school was starting in an hour. I groaned as Terry's voice came echoing through the house again. “Addison please don't make me come down there!”

I got up and went over to my door, and poking my head out I called out, “I'm up, getting ready!” That made Terry happy for a bit. Zack, though, I heard him stomp from upstairs. His room is right above mine.

My mom would usually be the one to wake me up, but since Terry is in town, they decided they were going to take turns. Today was to be the first day of official school. Sure there was school yesterday, but it was just homeroom and getting your school schedule, so boring I didn't even go.

I managed to get my clothes on in the midst of my tiredness. Well, to be fair I drank an entire energy drink before doing it, but that's other news. I'm most certainly not a morning person.

“Finally up, here's pancakes.” Terry handed me a plate of pancakes, already caked in syrup. Grinning, I took the plate and sat down. “Glad you like it.”

Terry is my eldest sibling. She's already gone through post-secondary school and started her career as a nurse. She and her husband are in town for a little bit now that she's pregnant.

Zack, my brother who lives upstairs, is the second child of my parents. He's not quite as motivated as Terry and hasn't moved out of the house. He has a good job though so I guess that makes up for it.

Lastly, there's May the sibling right before me. She's just started post secondary school and hasn't quite decided on life, but she's getting there.

Then there's me, entering grade 12. I'm the Jefferies gay son who's going out with the town's celebrity. According to Zack, I'm our parent's favorite. Because, and I quote, “You never get in trouble. I get in trouble like every day.

In the middle of engulfing pancakes, Zack came into the kitchen. “You're up early.” Terry laughed as our brother groaned.

“Can't help it when people yell and wake me up.” Zack has never been a morning person. To be fair, I think Terry is the only one who is a morning person. Even mom and dad can't stand mornings. “Why does it have to be your first day of school on one of my days off? I stayed up till five last night gaming.”

I swallowed a bite of pancake, “maybe if you didn't stay up so late, you wouldn't be so tired now.” Zack rolled his eyes. “You can just take a nap later.” I smiled before taking another bite.

“Better hurry up Addison, I have to get you to school soon.” Terry showed me the time, 8:33 am. God, it's early.

Zack spent the next ten minutes glaring at me, half asleep. Zack has always been the big brother of mine who always gets into trouble. We would always do them together, but he'd be the one who got in trouble. To be fair, they were never my ideas.

“Grade 12... I hope you have a good year dude.” Zack waved as he headed off towards his room again. “Don't let it flash by too quick!”

I shook my head at my brother Just as I headed out to get off to school. I'll take his advice to heart, enjoying my grade 12 year has got to be a top priority!

 

5 “We managed to get one class together!” Regal was happy about that. Honestly, I was happy about it too; it was super great to have him in one of my classes.

Since we were in grade 12 seating charts were basically out the window. With that in mind, Regal and I sat next to each other right in the middle of the room. “We just have to make sure we keep up with our work.”

He waved it off. “It's just English.”

Mr. Bells interrupted us. “That just so happens to be the most important thing you need to learn in high school. You'll probably end up not using what you use in Science or Math, even Socials on a daily basis. English though is something you'll need from now on.”

“Yes, Mr. Bells we heard you ten minutes ago.” Regal sassed our teacher.

Mr. Bells shook his head. “I need you to take the class seriously then.”

“Yes, sir!” Regal and I spoke in unison.

It turns out Regal ended up falling asleep in class, and I covered for him. Mr., Bells almost caught him sleeping, but I woke him up just in time. This is what happens when you don't change your sleep schedule for school.

Once the school day finally ended Regal and I found our way to my place. No one was home; everyone was at work or out. So we took advantage of their absence and found ourselves in my room.

I got a nice tight feeling of his ass around my cock. He loved the feeling too and was practically fucking himself on my cock. For one last thrust I shoved my cock so deep into him he screamed and shot his load all over the towel we placed below us.

Both of us breathed deep breaths as I lay on top of him. “I didn't even touch myself... Fuck Addie.”

I laughed. “Your ass is as sweet as ever. I can't get enough of it.”

Regal pushed me off him. “Who said you couldn't get more?” He removed the condom I had on and sucked my cock clean of his cum. My hard cock didn't even go down. I felt ready to go another round in no time. “You just lay there, and I'll do all the work.”

Before I knew it, Regal was riding my cock at a gallop. It lasted much longer than the first time which made both of us like it even more. Soon enough I launched a second load into his ass, this time though it would stay.

Regal snuggled right into me, letting my cock soften up in him. “Next time I think we should go on a date and a show before sex.” I offered what I thought was a great suggestion.

“Maybe, I do really like the sex, though.”

I kissed his forehead. “I promise sex will happen afterward.” I grabbed his ass and pulled him up as I got up. “It can't be all sex. I like dates with you.”

“Ya, I like them too. It's a date then; you choose what happens. Take me out on the town!” Why should I assume anything different? I guess I did suggest it, though.

Chapter End.

The Exact order of Chapter 5 is as fallows:

1 - Part 1 of Ch. 5.3
2 - Lucas' POV in Ch. 5.1
3 - Ch. 5.2
4 - Part 1 of Tax POV in Ch. 5.1
5 - Part 3 of Ch. 5.3
6 - Part 2 of Tax POV in Ch. 5.1

Copyright © 2017 kuragari129; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..