Jump to content
    kuragari129
  • Author
  • 991 Words
  • 925 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Life's Unexpected Surprises - 33. Chapter 10.4 - Regal - Brick By Boring Brick

Addison and Regal go on a date, which gets a surprising twist.

Addison

5

“Regal we need to get going,” I told him as he effortlessly pushed me back onto my bed. “Our reservation is in twenty minutes.”

 

By the time I finished my sentence my fly was undone and unzipped. There wasn't any way that I was going to stop him. He wanted to do it probably more than I wanted him to do it.

 

When my cock was released, it was semi hard. Regal wasted no time and took it into his mouth, making it quickly grow to full size. From head to base, Regal swallowed my cock. I let out a moan and held his head there.

 

I finally let him up, and Regal smiled. “Glad you like it.”

 

“Of course I do, you have a great mouth.” I grabbed the back of his head and pushed him back down on my cock. His tongue swirled around the head of my cock. “Oh god damn!”

 

Regal knew exactly what to do to please me. He perfectly pleasured me until my cock exploded filling his mouth with my cum. Once I finished, he came up and kissed me, sharing some of my load with me.

 

Once our kiss was finished, I smiled at him. “We really need to get to our reservations.”

 

Regal laughed. “Yes, fine. Let's go Mr. Jefferies.”

 

We quickly made our way out of the house. Zack gave me this knowing look and laughed as we rush out. I flipped him the bird before leaving. “Get in; we're probably going to be speeding.”

 

Regal rolled his eyes. “When don't you speed?” Fair enough.

 

 

Regal

7

Addison and I walked into the restaurant together. Holding hands, we walked up to the familiar hostess. “Addison, Regal! Welcome!” Linda smiled at us. “Are you the Jefferies reservation?”

 

“Yes Ma'am!” I replied ecstatic. “Sorry, we're a little late.”

 

“That's fine.” She brushed us off. “Follow me to your table boys.” And we did just that. Our table was set by a window that had a gorgeous view of the water.

 

“Wow, that's beautiful. “Addison commented.

 

Linda smiled. “Best seat in the house.” She set our menus down in front of us. “Your server will be none other than Vega. That being said, can I get you any drinks to start?”

 

“Sprite or 7-up for me,” I said while opening the menu.

 

Addison rolled his eyes. “Just water is fine.”

 

“Coming right up.” and she was off.

 

A quick look through the menu and I didn't see a whole lot. There were a few options but not a lot, which isn't really a bad thing. Apparently, the Chef here can cook like a god, plus on the back, they had their daily specials.

 

“What are you thinking of getting?” Addison asked. “The special today looks good.”

 

“Chicken Souvlaki with rice and Greek salad. It does sound good.” Damn if only it were yesterday, fresh halibut. “I think I'm feeling the In-House Burger though.”

 

“That's my personal favorite.” Vega appeared, as if out of nowhere, with our drinks on a tray. “Who's is the water?” Addison raised his hand.

 

Vega served us our drinks before pulling out his pad for our orders. He didn't even need to ask before we gave him food of choice. He was off like a dart once we had finished.

 

Between our orders and getting our food was quite boring. We just talked about how school was, and the stupid stuff. I mean it wasn't boring boring, but nothing to write home about it?

 

It wasn't until my phone went off that things got interesting. Addison must have seen the look on my face as I checked my phone. “Who was it?”

 

“My dad...”

 

Addison got into an awkward silence. “What did he say?”

 

“It doesn't matter.”

 

“Yes it does Regal, what did he say?”

 

I shook my head. “I don't want to ruin our good time. Can we just ignore it for now?” Addison nodded but kept his concern face. “Whatever, he's coming to town next week.”

 

“Food has arrived.” Perfect time Vega. “Chicken Souvlaki for Addison and the In-House Burger for Regal. Is there anything else I can get you two?”

 

“No thank you.” I tried my best to be kind, but I don't think it came across that way.

 

“Thanks, Vega, a refill of water would be nice.” Vega smiled before walking away. Once he was far enough away, Addison turned back to me. “Do you think ignoring it would have helped your mood? I get it, it's your dad, he's a dick...”

 

“But don't take it out on others, I know.” I took a bite of my burger so I wouldn't have to continue talking. Damn it was good!

 

“You're getting your check from the show soon aren't you?” Live shows, at least the one I went on, pay you for your time on the show. It's not a huge check that belongs to the winner, but it's something.

 

I nodded and swallowed my food before speaking. “In like a week.”

 

“You think he's here for money?”

 

“The guy doesn't even pay child support; there's no way he's getting my money.” I looked at my food; I needed to eat more of it. It's so good! “Can we continue this later? My food is going to kill me unless I start eating it now!”

 

“Yeah, but we are talking later.” I gave him a thumbs up while I ate my bite of food.

 

All in all, dinner was great. Vega was a great server, the food was literally to die for, and dessert was just as amazing. Nothing beats a grandmother's baking. Guess the only thing that ruined my night was dad's text.

div>
The official order for chapter 10 is:
1. Hunter (10.1 Part 1)
2. Elijah (10.3)
3. Hunter (10.1 Part 2)
4. Taxon (10.2 Part 1)
5. Addison (10.4 Part 1)
6. Taxon (10.2 Part 2)
7. Regal (10.4 Part 2)
Copyright © 2017 kuragari129; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..