Jump to content
    kuragari129
  • Author
  • 1,593 Words
  • 828 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Life's Unexpected Surprises - 30. Chapter 10.1 - Hunter - Ignorance

Hunter and Tax have a date!!

Hunter

1

Today was the day that Taxon and I were going out on a date. So mom was telling me all about how to be a good date over Skype. “You have to listen to them from beginning to end. Even if you're not interested in the topic, listening is key to any good relationship.”

 

“Yes, mom I know.” Knowing full well I barely listened to a word she said.

 

Mom shook her head. “And none of that, listening to half of what people say.” Why are mom's so good at reading their kids? “You have to have an actual conversation with Tax, Hunter. Treat him with absolute respect.”

 

“You know I will.” I have a track record of respect for people. Other than the few kids I got into fights with. “It's just a dinner and a show that Nick is paying for. Before you ask I have said 'thank you' to him already.”

 

Mom gave off a smile. “Good, now I'm going to let you go. Have fun and let me know how it goes. Love you, Hunter.”

 

“Love you too, mom.” She blew a kiss to be before ending the Skype call. I let out a sigh and closed the laptop.

 

I stopped before going out to the living room to look at myself in the full-length mirror. The button up shirt I had on made me look a little thinner than I was. It's not like there was much there, but more than the average guy for sure. It's the best look I got, so it's this or nothing.

 

“You almost ready?” Nick called out before I could answer he was at my doorway. “You're very handsome looking Hunter. Taxon is very lucky to have you as a date.”

 

“If you say so...” I could feel my face light up in red.

 

Nick just gave me this look that most adults give me. That look of pride parents give to their kids. “Are you ready to go?” I nodded. “Okay, lets get you two to dinner.”

 

 

When we went to pick up Tax, I was speechless. I got out of the car and gone up to knock on the door, and he answered. He wasn't in a tux or anything, but he had a nice jacket over a button-up and tie. His hair was set perfectly, and his smile was magical.

“So this is the Hunter who's taking my boy on a date.” Dash had told me that their mom was up, but I didn't think I'd be seeing her. “I'm Tax's mom, Mrs. Jewels.”

 

Nick chuckled. “Hello, Jennifer.”

 

“Hello, Nicholas.” She had this slightly irritated tone to her voice. “How have you and Lucas been?”

 

“We've been on an experience with Hunter staying with us.” Nick sounded pretty positive about me staying with them. “You ready to head out Taxon?”

 

“Yep!” He turned and gave his mom a kiss on the cheek. “See you later mom.” Tax hopped into the back seat, and I joined him.

 

The ride had this awkward silence to it. Tax and I would share looks at one another and smile. Pretty sure Nick was looking in the rear view mirror at us once in a while. Once we were dropped off at the restaurant, it got a little more talkative.

 

I spoke to the hostess, and she brought us to our table. Tax had this nervous smile going on. “So... how's school going for you so far?”

 

He shrugged. “It's going alright. Teachers are cool, and I've gotten a couple of friends. How about you?”

 

“I've been stuck in Metalwork this semester. It's not too bad but not my type of class. Thought it would be different than it is.” Tax looked completely invested in what I had to say. That made me really happy to see.

 

“That sucks. Can't transfer out of it anymore either.” Tax took a sip of his drink. “What was your life like before moving here with your dad?”

I let out a sigh. “Well, I got expelled for fighting... which is the only reason I'm here.” Tax's eyebrow rose. “I was defending my friends from bullies who were making fun of their gay parents.”

 

“Fighting isn't the answer to something like that Hunter.” Taxon was blunt with me; pretty sure I ruined the date. “But I understand why you did it. You haven't gotten into any fights here yet.”

 

“Ya...” Not even I was fully convinced by my comment. “I also started a fight with this Vince guy. He was bullying Quinn and just like at home I came to defend him.”

 

“A boy named Quinn, that's odd.”

 

I giggled. “A little, but he's a cool kid.”

 

“We're kids.”

 

“True.” We laughed as the waitress came and took our orders. This is fun so far; it's gone way better than expected. This could actually turn into something great!

 

 

Hunter

3

We had gotten back to Tax's place, which was according to our plan. What was weird was no one was here. It was just us two boys in a large house, alone. Which wasn't a bad thing, it was just odd. I figured someone would be here.

 

“Tonight was fun.” Tax smiled as he took off his jacket. “I enjoyed spending it with you, Hunter.”

 

My cheeks turned crimson. “Thanks... I enjoyed it as well.”

 

Tax looked so natural at this like it didn't bother him at all. We had just spent the night holding hands, talking and getting to know each other. It was a date, and I don't know, it just feels weird.

 

“No need to be all weird about it now Hunter. You were a perfect gentleman.” I smiled and looked away. “Just so you know this wasn't my first date, but definitely the better of the two.”

 

I immediately turned back. “You've been on a date before?” Tax nodded. “Mind sharing the details?”

 

“Sure!” He skipped towards the living room. We each had taken a seat on different chairs before he started the story. “I was like you after the date, kinda weird feeling. Like 'Did I do good?' ' Was it good for them?' and 'Did I really just go out on a date with a guy?'”

 

“That last one is the one that's got me,” I spoke honestly.

 

Tax nodded. “I got a really solid piece of advice from my Uncle though that helped me get over that feeling.’Just own who you are now. You may change, but if you're true to your current self you're golden!' And that's why I'm not so weird after this date.”

 

I looked at him confused. “What?”

 

“You know how you told me you got into fights at your last school?” I nodded. “Well, you also said you're working hard not to have that happen here. The you who fought was the old you, and the new you is right in the middle.”

 

“I sorta get it... Still not sure on the whole thing.”

 

Tax offered a smile. “You'll get there, promise.” Then his face turned red. “Okay, so I'm going to be a little too honest for a second... I'm super horny right now.” He was right; he's being WAY to honest, but the moment he said it I started to grow in my pants.

 

My face turned crimson yet again. “Oh... I am kinda too...”

 

“You can say no.” Tax started. “But would you want to go up to my room and jack off?” At a minimum, I get off next to a sexy boy. At most I get to touch him... SURE! I nodded, and we headed up to his room.

 

He wasted no time and took off his shirt and pulled his pants down a bit. His cock was brilliant looking! Uncut and just peeping out of the foreskin. It was probably like 4.5-inches, which wasn't bad for his age.

 

When I did the same, Taxon's eyes went wide in lust. I revealed my almost 6-inch cock in its hard-on glory. “Wow...” was all he could manage.

 

I sat down on his bed and started to play, my eyes on Taxon's cock and body. He did the same thing. I lasted all but five minutes before I shot my load, Taxon wasn't far behind. Once toweled off we got our clothes back on and went downstairs not saying a word.

 

Halfway down the stairs, the front door opened. Dash came dashing in and seeing us on the stairs; she gave off 'that look'. Tax saw it too. “No.” Was all he said before she rolled her eyes and went passed us.

 

Isaac came into the house and saw us just finish our decent. “I hope you two had a good night. Hunter, your dad is out in the car waiting for you whenever you're ready.”

 

“Okay, thanks!” Isaac left us by the door. I turned to Tax. “Thanks for the night, all of it.”

 

He winked. “Anytime big guy!” I could feel my face heat up again. I quickly turned and left the house with a wave.

 

When I got into the car, Lucas started off right away. “How was the big date?” He asked me.

 

“It was fun, looking forward to the next one.”

Chapter End.

The official order for chapter 10 is:
1. Hunter (10.1 Part 1)
2. Elijah (10.3)
3. Hunter (10.1 Part 2)
4. Taxon (10.2 Part 1)
5. Addison (10.4 Part 1)
6. Taxon (10.2 Part 2)
7. Regal (10.4 Part 2)
Copyright © 2017 kuragari129; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..