Jump to content
    kuragari129
  • Author
  • 1,172 Words
  • 861 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Life's Unexpected Surprises - 28. Chapter 9.3 - Elijah - Tear of my Heart

Brotherly love at it's finest in this chapter. *Wink wink nudge nudge*

6

Elijah

I was just sitting in my room, chilling out, while finishing up the last bit of homework. You know, minding my own business, and then my door opens up. “Hey, Elijah, your mom and I are heading out for a bit. Breston and you okay by yourselves?”

 

I nodded. “Ya, we'll be fine. Where are you two going?” I asked Brandon.

 

He gave a chuckle. “We're having a night to ourselves, going on a little date.”

 

“You treat her nice, young man!” I scolded him jokingly. He smiled and walked off. It wasn't long before I heard the front door closed and it was clear Breston, and I was alone for the first time since we moved in.

 

I remained lying on my bed and doing my homework. When the sounds of footsteps came down the stairs, I couldn't help but give off a grin. The footsteps stopped in my doorway which was left open.

 

“Eh, Elijah...” Breston called my attention. I turned to see an almost naked boy in front of me. All he had on was his purple trunks, and he had a pretty clear bulge. “We're alone.” He wiggled his eyebrows.

 

“Indeed we are. We are also brothers now.” He waved me off, rolling his eyes. “'But Elijah we're not blood-related' right?”

 

“Yep!”

 

He came into my room strutting his stuff like a looser. Breston came up behind me, my legs between his, and lay on top of me. “Come on, sure we're brothers, but I'm sure some brothers do this sometimes.” I could feel him grinding his nearly fully grown piece against my ass.

 

Whatever, why not? I turned around and gave him a quick peck on the lips. Breston got a great big smile on his face before unbuttoning my shirt. Once my shirt was completely unbuttoned he quickly undid my fly and got my pants off.

 

Breston stopped and looked at me from head to toe. I was wearing a pair of black briefs, and I guess that he got caught up in my good looks. “What, am I too good for you?”

 

He blushed. “If you weren't legally my brother you would be my boyfriend.”

 

“Oh, would I?” I giggled jokingly at him.

 

“Oh hell ya!” Breston laughed as he tickled me. “You are an amazing person Elijah; one lucky boy will get to marry you one day.” My cheeks felt warm from Breston's compliments.

 

“Thanks...” I spoke shyly.

 

Beston gave me a quick peck on the lips before pulling my underwear down. My uncut 4.5-inch cock lay in clear view when my underwear got thrown across the room. “Do you want to just skip straight to sex?” I nodded fiercely.

 

Breston took off his trunks showing his cut, 6-inch cock. The beat red head almost had me drooling for it. The cock was soon covered in a condom, and Breston's fingers lubed up.

 

My legs rested on Breston's shoulders, with a wink I saw his hand move down. My hole twitched as it was touched. I felt his finger fill my insides up, and then a second joined it. Being finger fucked felt so nice when it was being done by someone else.

 

When his fingers left I felt so empty, but only momentarily. I watched as Breston lubed up his cock and set it into position. The pressure of his cock opened me up as I was pulled close to Breston. With a little work, I found myself impaled on his cock.

 

Breston tightly gripped my legs and thrust. I let out an involuntary moan of pleasure. With a grin on his face, his pace quickened and became much harder. I grabbed hold of the blanket as my body bounced on his cock.

 

My homework fell off the bed in the midst of our sex. I was pushed back onto my bed, with Breston joining soon after. He pushed my legs to my shoulders, and his cock re-entered again, pounding even harder. My hand immediately went to my cock to pump it.

 

“I'm gonna cum!” Breston panted as his thrusts persisted. With a grunt from him and a really rough thrust deep into my bowels. I was pretty sure Breston was releasing his load; I know I was shooting mine.

 

After a moment to collect himself, Breston looked down at me. “You've made quite the mess there.”

 

“Yep! It's okay though; I have a cum towel under my bed. Could you grab it for me?” I laid my head back and got my cum towel thrown onto it. “That is kinda gross... thanks.”

 

“No problem, little bro.” With a wink, he also tossed me my underwear. “Wanna play video games or something in our underwear?”

“You sure you can handle that without getting horny again?” He just laughed and walked out of the room. I rolled my eyes and headed up to his room with him. At least I can count on good sex with Breston until I get a boyfriend.

 

 

8

Breston

Dad and I were finishing up the unpacking as Elijah, and his mom was in bed. There were just a couple of boxes left to look through, so we were up late going at it. It was quite awkward since Elijah, and I had been fucking mere hours ago.

 

“Dad... what is this?” I took out a folder with Elijah's name on it.

 

Dad offered his hand out, while still looking through his box. “Let's see it.”

 

I opened it up before handing it to him. “Dad...”

 

“Let's see it.” He sounded a little impatient. Then he looked up at me and must have realized what I was looking at. “Breston...”

 

“Does Elijah know?” He shook his head. “He doesn't know he's adopted!?”

 

Dad hushed me. “Keep your voice down, Breston!”

 

“Sorry but seriously? He's thirteen and doesn't know, but you do? How does that even happen?” I was keeping my voice down, but my anger was still very much there.

 

Dad sighed. “Elizabeth told me after we got engaged, but with the condition, I never tell either of you. It is not for me, nor you to tell him. It's up to Elizabeth, do you understand?” I said nothing. “Breston?”

 

“Yes, I get it,” I grunted out. “Won't be happy about it though. Why hasn't he been told?”

 

“Elizabeth has just been too nervous to tell him. Just give her time, and he will find out. Has he made any comments about anything?” Dad took the folder from me.

 

“No, nothing.”

 

“That's good... Well, let's get this finished up.” I might have promised not to say anything to Elijah, but Elizabeth and I are going to have a serious talk. That sounds weird how I'm referring to my step-mother. Nonetheless, I think Elijah needs to know.

It's the final POV of the chapter!? And I hope I caught you off guard with the whole adopted thing, cause I haven't made any foreshadow to it intentionally.
Copyright © 2017 kuragari129; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..