Jump to content
    R. Eric
  • Author
  • 4,393 Words
  • 3,345 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Makarovia! Yes, I Know Where That is! Sophomore Year - 53. Chapter 53

There are consistencies in life. One of those are the never ending comments from one reader! Well, at the end of this week, I gush of comments held back. I'm talking to you, Mark.
I apologize in advance on the errors I kbow are here. Happy New Year.

I WANT MY COMPUTER!!! A few days and it will be at his doctor.

Athens

 

Peter and I were very careful to listen for what time we were to be having our evening meal. Whether it was just because of his neurosis didn’t matter. He was an artist and they all had quirks. He would get our diligence about the punctual part. We would eat at eight o’clock sharp. I told you he cooked for everyone on the Duchess. He was cooking all of the time. He wasn’t idle if we didn’t get served. There were four crewmen on the labor portion of the Duchess. There was the Captain and first mate, a machinist and engineer and stewards for keeping the Duchess clean. Plus our six agents and Henri himself. The Duchess was a modern ship and had the capacity of telling if there was a problem and where it was. It made things more efficient and required less of need for the crew.

I was very aware of what was happening. The thought of all this and the cost all this crossed my mind several times. Makarovia was making money and now some of that money was being used for this trip. The wedding, reception and this was coming out of Peter’s and our account. The money in that account now had a lot to do with the uranium. Unlike the luxuries like the heaters I turned on before the shower, we didn’t have to use it just because it was there.

Our new friends in security came back about six-thirty that evening.

The weather was warm as we neared summer. They looked totally different in regular shirts and pants. Sneakers and athletic shoes. They were just…guys! They looked comfortable. Two had familiar drink cups in their hands. You quickly ID them and know the contents were coffee. The love for a good cup of coffee was international. People loved good coffee was also international. The race never entered the discussion. How a person willingly gave it up didn’t make sense. If it did no harm, why give it up? I had a friend, John Cooper in high school that belonged to this church where coffee, Coca-Cola an even regular caffeinated tea was prohibited. What would dragging through the morning get us in Heaven others didn’t get? (I heard that! Someone just thought that I didn’t understand. You’re right! I don’t.) Religions frequently hit us in two places, the bedroom and dining room. I didn’t trust any of them to oversee anything in my life and definitely not about my eternity. What changed because I enjoyed a hamburger!? God forbid, I ate barbecued pork! Or anything like pigs be it baby piglets or even the mighty boar. They were unclean. And how we ate mattered, too. People are gross sometimes. I was a little nauseated with this one, too. For the select few and wealthy, a unique trend came about. Mice and rats were vermin. After dinner the newly arrived little ones were force-fed honey and the little one was eaten alive. Ewe! There’s that shutter again at the thought of doing it myself.

We had been told eight in the evening. We arrived at 7:57pm. Actually, a few minutes earlier, but came in dining room at 7:57.

Henri came in smiling pushing the cart. He looked at us and chuckled. “Thank you for dealing with my particuliere.” He looked at nothing. “I don’t know word for that one.”

I nodded. “It’s so close to particular in English. It has to mean something along that line.”

“Someone that acts a little uniquely bizarre because of what goes on in their head.” Henri nodded.

“Idiosyncrasies’?” I suggested.

Henri gave a hesitant nod. “I think so.” He went to his usual self. “Here we are.” He showed us two plates with crispy ringed things. “Calamari for each of you.” He put the plates in front of us. A ramekins of red liquids for each of us, too. No fear of double dipping. “I heard you say liked them. They were out at the market…”

Peter reached and touched his arm. “Henri,” he said smiling, “that’s fine.” He leaned closer to me. “Even Queen Alla will even wear an outfit more than once.” His eyebrows danced.

I reacted dramatically in exaggerated surprise. “No…way!” Being a drama queen didn’t take much effort.

Peter squinted his eyes and said out loud. “Never, of course, with the same people and city…”

I nodded. “Of course, not.”

Henri chuckled waving at our plates. “They’ll get tough and chewy, bon appetite.”

We had a dish that had pasta in it. This had pasta, that was not spaghetti. What Italians called macaroni? Meaty sauces were gravy. This had shrimp, calamari and scallops. I said they stole it from Greece, but this was not macaroni and gravy. It was cooked with a lot of Olive Oil. It even looked different. It tasted different! It was delicious! Nothing wrong with Italian macaroni dishes. No, don’t think that. They were a Leonardo de Vinci, this was Apelles! Different, but very good.

Getting together with our security agents was getting a group of friends together now. In jeans and t-shirts they looked like just regular guys. Mercea now looked like he was still in high school. He did have a boyish good looks. Cosmo had earrings on! They all had on those “jackets” worn on cool, breezy nights. It could get into the sixties at night here. Their shoulder harnesses with the guns were hidden under them.

“We’re going again to the Big Bar,” Mikell said to everyone. “You know they might expect to see us there in suits. Not four couples going to a bar.” He chuckled. “I choose Mercea.” There was some grumbles from the others whether it was done in jest or real disappointment. That caused Mikell to be nodding as they were complaining. “Yes, yes. Cry a river.” He looked at Rolph. “You said no guy had temped you that way!” He threw an arm of companionship around Mercea’s shoulder. “Will you mind being seen with me?” He asked Mercea.

Mercea shook his head. “Not at all.”

Our population was made up from many, many homosexuals. Surprise did still come. The way Mercea said it made me think there could be something there. Forgetting about the superior and lesser employee factors. There was hero worship, too. The fifteen difference year didn’t matter. There was the protection thing. Mercea was young, Mikell was doing a Daddy thing. There was also the possibility they enjoyed both. Even men who are “straight” do it sometimes. Mikell was a good looking man. He was gone away from Makarovia a good bit of the time. Having someone doing the same with you helped. I found myself hoping they were or would be soon. Was Mikell a sexual predator? He showed none of the signs. Mikell was control, but not controlling. He didn’t sexualize things. He didn’t isolate Mercea from the group, but encouraged more. I’ve never seen Mikell react in disgust at Mercea. And Mercea was never deflated or elated when speaking with Mikell. Mercea’s voice had the, I’d love to seen with you, sound. I didn’t know the fraternization rules. I just knew Mikell would be professional enough to keep things under control.

As with most bars and clubs around the world, the Big Bar’s peak times were after ten in the evening. They opened at six, but it got more congested at ten. That lasted until two in the morning. There was no “last call” here. It was posted in big numbers right beside a big clock. Pano and Barry stopped serving.

It was clear Pano didn’t tolerate the “mean drunk.” You really never saw them. Greek people were raised around good food, good friends and wine! They drank. Sometimes more than they should have, but are not violent at all. I thought of Brad from Northeastern and the night he felt Peter up at Jocks. He would have been thrown out pretty quickly.

I grinned at what I saw with them. “I have to say it.” I couldn’t stop it. “Yes, it is your job. I know. One you all do very well.” I bowed to them. “Thank you.” I spread my arms to include them. “Thanks to all of you.” One by one, I hugged each of them.

“And you wonder why we like doing the job?” Cosmo grinned. “Paychecks are one thing. Respect for who we are and what we do were is appreciation. Is a reward, too.”

 

I was aware of what we looked like walking up to the Big Bar.

Cosmo and Alec came from the opposite direction. They had waited until we had gotten closer looking like a random couple. Cosmo and Rolph had their arms around each other’s waist and walking close together and were very convincing as a gay couple. Cosmo’s head went down on Rolph’s shoulder which Rolph kissed the top of Cosmo’s head. Mearcea and Mikell were convincing, too. Mikell must have told Mercea to really ham it up. Mercea did! Once we got close enough to hear some of the music. Mostly, the bass. Mercea came from under Mikell’s protective arm and spun away still holding Mikell’s hand as he began to dance with Mikell who simply laughed shaking his head and pointed at the bar. Mercea still danced going under Mikell’s arm like he’d been spun. Mikell chuckled bringing Mercea into him kissing Mercea on the temple. A police squad car waited near the entrance. A few men were out smoking for now or waiting for someone.

Nothing said they were security agents. It was just after nine when we entered Big. Pano and Barry were speaking with two uniformed officers. One was female! They speaking in Greek.

Pano looked up and looked confused, but smiled seeing Peter and me. “I almost didn’t recognize you!” He said looking at Mikell with a grin. He came up to me. “Hello, Eric!” And the greetings went on with Barry and Peter.

Peter shrugged. “We didn’t want to attract unnecessary attention.”

We were introduced to the two officers there now. They both spoke English, but not very often. There would be eight there soon who remained until we left. Plus our two, we should be fine. There was a side and rear entrance, too. Those were locked, but locks didn’t stop some people.

Then a man I’d seen the night before came in with another Pano. This Pano was in his sixties. Edger. Barry was right. Pano did have Edger’s face. He didn’t have the beard and his black hair was thinning, but still there. Not as much as in the past. Something happened that had Edger disgusted and was fuming about. I didn’t speak a word of Greek, but I knew body language. He pointed with his thumb at the entrance and said something along the lines of, can you believe that guy?

The man nodded chuckling patting Edger on the back. Then said in accented English. “He just didn’t know who you were.”

Peter grinned and stuck his hand out to Edger. “But we do.” He pointed between himself and me.

“It’s nice to meet you, Mr. Constantinos.” I greeted shaking his hand.

The man’s eyes widened. “You’re…” he got out, but didn’t say it.

“Yes, we are.” I nodded.

“And you…” he didn’t say that one either.

“I’ll say yes to that.” Peter chuckled, not understanding what agreed to. “I think.”

Pano came around us putting an arm around his father. Yes, Barry and Edger were big men over six feet. Pano still dwarfed them. “Papa. This is Highness Prince Pedro Ivanov.” He motioned to me. “And His Highness Prince Eric Ivanov.” He shook his head at his father. “I told you this morning you needed to come and meet some people.”

“You didn’t say who it was!” Edger said, he raised his voice a little and waved toward Peter and me.

Pano smiled and raised his voice, too. “You didn’t ask.”

“I never do!” Edger nearly shouted.

The Italians must have stolen the yelling thing, too.

Pano looked at Peter and me. “That’s true. He really doesn’t.” Pano confessed to Peter and me. Then doing a good imitation of his father. If it’s meant for me, I’ll get it.”

Edger nodded vigorously. “That’s right. If I’m expected to know. Tell me. I’m some excited child wondering what I’ll get.”

Edger had what I expected Pano to have. That slight Greek inflection and diction even when English was spoken. Edger spoke English well. Accented, but understood. I hadn’t gotten Pano’s story yet, but Pano had spent some formative years in Calgary. I assume he and Barry had met there, being the same place.

“So,” I asked Edger. I jutted my head toward the door. “What happened out there?”

Edger waved that away. “This kid wanted my ID and membership card.” He shook his head. “I’ve never needed them before! This is my sons’ bar!”

“That’s our fault.” I said.

“Yesterday,” Peter explained. “So many wanted get in and take pictures. We had to.”

“It’s just for tonight.” Barry assured his father-in-law. “And maybe next week.”

Edger nodded. “I suppose.” Then he brightened. “What do you think of Greece?” That released an avalanche of gushing on how we’d fallen in love with Greece. We both swore we’d be back often as we could.

Again, we sat at the tables toward the back near the emergency exit. This time Edger joined us. Pano and Barry did, too, but they had a business to run. Pano ended up going to help Barry.

“Pano’s a good man.” Peter observed. “A big part of what we love about Greece is the people.”

Edger nodded. “We value community and friends the most.” He chuckled as Pano had snuck up behind Barry, kissed him on the neck making Barry drop the mixer and glass of whatever he was making. Barry swore something laughing. I understood say: Damn it, Pano. He threw some of the ice he’d spilled at Pano. Pano dodged that grabbing a nozzle to spray water in the sink and shot Barry with it. Good water pressure. Barry then went to the other sink and used that one. The patrons nearby were yelping when they got just a little of it. “They’ve been like that for nearly fifteen years.” He marveled.

I smiled watching Pano and Barry wrestle the nozzles away, Pano bringing Barry in for a hug and kiss. “So, no adjustment period for you or his mother?”

Edger looked surprised, but nodded. “None from me. Deanna, his mother, did a little.” He chuckled. “Her father, Pano’s grandfather wasn’t Greek. She was only upset about the no grandchildren part.” He chuckled again. “I told her there were ways around that.” He smiled again at a memory. “He was thirteen. Nearly six feet then. She wanted me to ask him if was having sex. I told her I’d be surprised if he weren’t. But I spoke to him and told him to ask me anything. I told him about sensations he may have and didn’t understand.”

I nodded. “More parents should be like that.”

“One day,” Edger chuckled. “Back in Calgary, we had a family visit and their daughter who was ten, took a fancy with Pano. He was eight going on nine. He was showing her around.” He laughed now. “The mother had gone to look for them. Worrying about what they were doing. 0000 We heard the scream! Deanna, the girl’s father and I raced to find a naked Pano and a half naked girl.” He leaned to say more confidently to us. “Her shirt was totally off and she was pulling her skirt up quickly.” He chuckled again. “Pano had a very good erection going, which I know she manually or orally got him going. Both? Every child plays,” he used finger quotes, “doctor. They were older children are who usually do it. It’s the same thing with a few additions of some limited understanding.”

“It’s what they are.” I nodded smiling. “To see what’s going on down there.”

“Exactly.” Edger nodded. “That family belonged to this ultra-conservative fundamentals do-gooder group. Furious with their daughter and Pano.” Edger shrugged. “She was only starting getting undressed Pano was naked as the moment he was born. He was assaulting her!?” He chuckled. “The mother and father asked if I was going to punish Pano. What for? What he did was perfectly natural.” He smiled again. “I think it was a shakedown. Threatening to call the police for us to negotiate what it would take no to.” He chuckled. “I called them.”

“To clear any future charge?” Peter asked.

Edger shook his head. “No, to press charges against her! I was willing to let it go, but no…she was a year or two older than Pano. By the time police arrived, it gone from rape to kids being kids. She assaulted him.”

I smiled at that. “Yes, she did. What happen to her?”

Edger shrugged. “They didn’t last long there. They were gone within a year.”

Peter shook his head. “You are a rare man. A sane parent. Preparing Pano for life.”

“How could I be any less?” Edger reasoned. “All his life I was telling him about the big swim. When the time comes, I couldn’t just stand there and watch him jump in the deep end and hope he’d survives. He needed lessons!”

I shook my head. “I adore Greece!” I leaned over putting my arm around Edger’s shoulder. “I’m beginning to adore you!”

Peter joined us in the hug. “Makarovia must have descended from some of these people.”

“They did,” I nodded. “Certainly.”

It did get somewhat busy, but not too bad. We did still have Mercea, Mikell, Cosmo and Rolph inside. There were ten outside, two of our security agents and eight of Athens police.

Peter and I did have a couple of drinks. I had to remember what some were. Everyone knows a Long Island Iced Tea, but I had it without the tequila. I don’t know why, but even a little will give me a hangover in the morning. My body didn’t like it. It had the rum, vodka, triple sec and gin. Don’t forget the splash of cola! I didn’t miss the tequila. It was good! Peter’s preference was a whiskey sour. That was fine. I just didn’t care for the egg white in it. There was even a dance or two.

It was nearing two in them morning. Pano and Barry got the orders from patrons still there.

“You two are serious about coming back?” Edger asked. He had his ouzo. Both Peter and I shook our heads about having more.

“We are,” Peter nodded. “We love being here. It does remind me a lot of Makarovia.”

Edger nodded. “There are the bad here.”

I nodded. “There are human beings here. I know there are some in Makarovia.”

“When are you leaving?”

Peter looked at his watch. “In the next hour or two.”

Edger’s eyes widened. “It’s the middle of the night!”

“And?” I asked. “What’s your point?” I was messing with him. Truth was. We couldn’t say it out loud. You could bet someone could be listening. Equipment was available to listen even at a distance. It is just amazing the obstacles people overcome to get what they want.

It was just after two when Pano and Barry and came over to us.

“Sorry about tonight.” Pano said.

“Don’t apologize for doing a good business that people come to share it.” I chuckled. “I’ll say again, love what you do and do what you love. You never go to work. = You’re doing a Hell of a fine business and making money and friends. I hope you see us as friends.”

Barry nodded. “We do!”

Peter smiled. “Do you have your cell phone?” He looked between Barry and Pano. “Either of you?” They both were doing the what did I do with it look and feeling their pockets. Barry was the first one to find his. It was a SmartPhone. Peter nodded. “Can I add a contact? That contact being us.”

Barry nodded. “Sure.” He was smiling bigger.

Peter pulled up what wanted and frowned. “Can they increase the size of the keyboard? It’s hard with one so small.

“Tell me about it.” Pano muttered and held his even bigger hand, just a little, up to compare.

Peter chuckled and nodded. He did it quickly, but checked his work and had me check it, too. One dot missing or misspelled word and they’d get nothing. “I put down as P&E. It is our direct number, email and text. We’ll let Don, our home web officer know about you, your messages should come through untouched.”

I looked at Edger. “Anyone can have it…”

Edger looked surprised. “Me?” He shook his head. “No, thanks.”

Pano chuckled. “He carries one…”

Edger nodded. “Which you make me do! I get calls and messages from the two of them.” He pointed at Pano and Barry. “If you want to contact me, contact them first. Keeping the damned thing charged and all that…” he muttered something in Greek. I got the message he was saying it was too much.

I loved Edger! He was fun! I hugged Edger

Then it just occurred to me. I stopped hugging a second.

“Peter,” I began hugging Barry. “It just occurred to me.”

“What did?” Peter asked.

“The commonality.” I smiled at Barry. “Pano and Barry, Boris and Yuri, Drew and Wayne…all are in long standing and working relationships.”

Peter nodded with a grin. “So, what’s your conclusion, Doctor?”

I went with it. “Like mindedness? Holding close to of that mindset, but safe from being hunted as prey.” I hugged Pano. “I’ll have to give it some thought.”

Peter hugged me close. “I know you’ll keep me informed.” He chuckled.

Going outside, there was almost no one around to bother anyone. I should know better. Mikell spoke with a couple of the officers and as he got in.

“They are going to escort us to the Duchess.” He explained. “They aren’t letting what happened with Princess Diana happen here.”

That was sad and didn’t have to happen. King William’s mother was killed as they tried to out run the paparazzi.

The van’s interior lights were off. We didn’t give any awaiting target. As the van pulled off, lights came on. The sound of bikes being revved up. They used bikes because they could zip in and around traffic. The engines sound different. Motorcycles sound bigger and deep, these were higher pitched and lighter.

More lights came up, but the flashing red and blue lights told those lights belonged to the police. On duty or off duty, they were the police. The squad cars made it even more difficult to get that picture. That jaw dropping, astounding picture each one of these guys knew they could get it people would get out of the way. Fame could be theirs!

I use that analogy of a film I saw of Africa. Poor beasts that, no matter what they did, even soaking in mud. Those pesky insects swarmed around the across them, but in particular, the moisture in and around the eyes. There was little the animals could do. It had been this way for hundreds of millions of years. That was life. Well, not with us and not with this infestation.

The marina the Duchess waited had other pretty pricy vessels there, too. A fence kept common men from entering and stealing anything from any vessel at the marina. At a large gate, a man opened to let our van through. We were followed by a dozen bikes. One tried to make a break and get in anyway. The nearest police car turned it’s siren on briefly and his partner ran over quickly to pull one of the two young men off the bike. Again, you didn’t need spoken language, body language said it all clearly.

Did you honestly expect we’d let that happen? The police said pointing at the gate.

It was his idea! The young man pointed at the other at the handlebars.

I told you. I read body language fluently and no matter what language, people did the same around the world!

 

Gone were the days of the need for tugboats. The Duchess could navigate her way from the marina and leave. No help needed. As we approached the Duchess, you had to listen to hear the engines running. Cars were loud and smelly at first when they came out. Now, they smelled great and purred. The same with the Duchess. A well maintained engine idled softly.

A female crewman I hadn’t noticed was counting as we boarded. Once complete she spoke on a small device that looked more like cellphone than a radio.

“Wait a minute,” I said as we went on further. “Who’s she?”

Mikell looked back. He smiled. “Oh, that’s Gretchen. She’s sort of an, as needed crewmen. Galley assistant, housekeeping…” he waved at the ship, “whatever.”

“And when did she get here?” I’d never seen her.

“She’s been here the whole time.” Mikell grinned. “Tell her that. It will make her day.”

“She wants to be invisible?”

Mikell nodded. “Yes. You see something has been done, but not by who.”

 

The Captain had left where we went to Peter and me. I loved Greece, as you know. I was tired of all the attention we were getting now. The extra need for security because of the pests. We told him anywhere without all that.

The Captain nodded. “Antikythera!”

“Bless you.” I said.

The Captain was puzzled a second or two and grinned with a chuckle, shaking his head. “Thank you, but no. Antikythera is an island on the north and western side of Crete.” He pulled up a navigational map. “We’re here now.” He pointed. He them typed and the monitor changed. “There are just a few dozen people on the entire island. The main settlement Potamos had a population in the mid-thirties.” He chuckled. “Even the Ottomans didn’t think it was worth their time.”

“Sounds perfect.” I smiled.

“There’s a hotel and…”

Peter nodded and waved toward the bridge. “We’re standing on a five and seven star anything. Let’s go.”

Copyright © 2017 R. Eric; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 27
  • Love 17
  • Haha 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Do you people not want to be the first to Comment?
;–)

With 15 Reactions to the chapter at this point, I recognize about a third of you who Comment at least occasionally – and one who is often the first to Comment!
;–)

Edited by droughtquake
  • Like 1
Link to comment

So many things you think everyone does are things I don’t do. I don’t drink coffee or alcohol and have never even had a sip of either on. And it’s not a religious thing because I’m Agnostic.

My friend who apparently belongs to the same religion as your friend told me that the caffeine thing was ‘suggested’ and not mandatory, but there’s extreme peer pressure to enforce the ‘suggestion.’ Facial hair is also frowned upon, yet my friend had an intentionally very devilish beard. He shaved it off once and I told him he looked better wth the beard (he has a weak chin) – and I hate facial hair.
;–)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
8 hours ago, droughtquake said:

Do you people not want to be the first to Comment?
;–)

I just woke up after writing ALL DAY!!!   I want people to read, like and feel free to comment what they feel.   I wrote all my life.   What I felt the first time I let someone read one, I was so nervous.   They were going to see that I'm not always sane.   Even gay!   Now, I can't wait them to read and comment.  I can always count you even before I look.  I know it will be there.   Comment!   Give me a reason to get up.   I don't write for just me any more.   Guess what?   I'M GAY!!!  (Don't tell anyone.)   :hug:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment

Excellent chapter! Eric, Peter, Pano, Barry and Edger became very close friends over their stay in Athens. Now they’ve sailed away on board the Duchess heading to Antikythera. These last two chapters have been very entertaining and fun. I know that you are telling these stories for your own sanity’s sake, but we all enjoy sharing the wonderful imagination you bring to these stories and characters. Thank you for all of the hard work that you put into each chapter. I’m definitely looking forward to the next chapter! 😃❤️

  • Love 3
Link to comment

I love Edger!!! Reminded me of my Grandfather so much. He used to say the same thing "If it's meant for me, I'll get it"!! I just had to laugh when I read that.  Peter and Eric are making such wonderful new friends on their honeymoon.  I'm loving these chapters.

Big Hugs

Charlie

  • Love 2
Link to comment

I like Edgar, Barry and Pano they just seem so down to earth and friendly. I think it’s one of the best reasons for Eric and Peter wanting to get to know them better. Fantastic chapter and story.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..