Jump to content
    R. Eric
  • Author
  • 4,386 Words
  • 3,445 Views
  • 17 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Makarovia! Yes, I Know Where That is! Sophomore Year - 39. Chapter 39

There! They did it.

The Wedding

 

Now, I was nervous! Peter and I weren't separated from each other before the wedding. Jori came to see we looked right. I no longer cared about what he was getting from this. I turned the television on to see what the networks were saying about the wedding and us.

Unlike other royal weddings you may have seen there were no special vehicles to bring us together to marry at a church. There weren't the crowds of people waving, lining streets to see the royal couple. We were just coming downstairs. That didn't stop the people in Stryia, Skoal or other towns from setting up celebrations in the streets, pubs or taverns from putting things together so they could party as well. There were undergrounds, too, but after so many months trapped indoors, even with the new freedom of the underground, they wanted to party outside! Flowers were blooming and the grass was green. Yeah, they partied outside! There was even a crew at the Grotto where the mayhem was just getting started. It was packed there. They showed the countdown clock that now was less than an hour and the hundreds of people, if not thousands, excited about what was happening. There were many gold crowns worn by many made of paper or plastic as the cameras panned across the men and women as they whooped it up. Yes, there was drinking there and would be this whole day, but they were happy to be there! The only ones working today were those in the military and police that were assigned to work. When their shifts were over, I'm sure they would join the party. Others would take their place to keep the peace. Oh, and those serving the people there to party worked. Danilo and Dimitri were making money today! No one was mining, schools were out and those in the military from any nation were welcomed to join the festivities and party with the Makarovians.

Seeing the different shots of all those people just hit me. I came to a small country of two million people, which soon became three. My exposure to them was limited. Now I saw the crowds and I was feeling overwhelmed a little. I had engaged most all of these people I saw on the screen. I was marrying Peter, but these people, too.

“Eric?” Peter said softly. We had gotten partially dressed with the shirts and pants. He came over slowly. “Is everything okay?”

I nodded and waved at the screen. “Look at all these people!” I marveled at the number, but they were now celebrating because of Peter and me. Those crowns they wore and the countdown clock said that. It wasn't just an excuse to party. Then I noticed the pictures of Peter and me some held and when the television cameras came toward them they hooted and waved the pictures of us. Shouting in Makarovian “My lyubymo vas, Petro ta Erik!” We love you Peter and Eric. Some had pictures of just me. “My lyubymo vas, Erik!” They said they loved me!

Peter put his arm around me from behind as he chuckled and said in my ear. “Still worried that they might reject you?”

I smiled at the screen. “No.” I said confidently. “I'm just more determined to not let them down.”

Peter kissed me on the ear. “You won't.” He smiled. “Right now, you're more popular than Olek, Mom or me. They'd make you prince whether or not you marry me.”

I spun around at that. “Oh, no, Peter Ivanov. You and I are getting married. Those hoops I said I was willing to jump through to get you. This is just one of them.”

“You've got me now.” Peter said kissing me.

“Yeah, well I'm locking you in legally.” I chuckled. “You're mine, Baby.” I kiss him.

“No, no, no!” Each word was short as Jori came quickly over speaking in that very French way. “You'll wrinkle you shirts!”

“We'll wrinkle it wearing it!” Peter chuckled at Jori.

Jori nodded. “Oui Monsieur, but first you make an impression. I have a reputation to keep!” He said for the countless time.

Peter and I laughed lightly at that. Peter leaned closer to me, kissing me. “How is that?”

Jori was a nice looking man in those middle years. Not a damned thing wrong with that. Peter glanced at Jori. Jori stood about five and a half feet. Most men were handsome in their middle age and seniors. These men turned my head from their thirties until their eighties. While I wouldn't say he was a hunk, he was in that area between handsome and cute. I had my own rating categories. He was human. He sighed and touched Peter on the arm. “That's fine.” He said seriously. “I don't mean to cause pain in any part of anyone's body. Understand, I am so privileged to be chosen for this honor of dressing the men of this family.” He chuckled. “I make suits and clothes for the men in Makarovia. Occasionally, there is an event I can do for the men of Makarovia.” He smiled, “But you two and Olek...I've been entrusted to help you make a good impression in the world. First Olek with those many dignitaries and now there are millions of people in this world will see you.” He nodded. “Sometimes I take the job too seriously. I know, but you are representing Makarovia...” He motioned to the suit jackets we haven't put on yet and waved over us. “In what I designed for you to wear.”

I started it, but Peter joined me as we hugged him. “We understand and what you've done is so appreciated.” Peter said.

While we were talking about it. I asked. “What do you get from this work you do? I don't care, but you get more than financial compensation. You're breathing changes when doing this. You get a physical satisfaction, don't you?”

Jori's eyes widened. “What!? I would never...”

I touched him gently smiling. “Relax, my friend. I know you didn't and wouldn't. You do get some sexual pleasure, don't you?”

The Frenchman turned a little pink but nodded. “Yes.” He shrugged helplessly. “Porn is fine. Human forms are beautiful. A naked man is arousing.” He chuckled. “But I am more aroused by the well dressed man. Those hinted attributes under the fabric, those lines that speak of what's underneath.” He was getting worked up talking about it. “Even my husband knows we start with clothes on before we do anything.” He smiled and shrugged. “It's foreplay.”

“Okay.” I said simply.

“And don't forget the money you'll make when they want a suit like any of ours.” Peter grinned.

“Yes.” Jori nodded with a grin. “Don't forget that. Only, the increase in business means I'll have hire some help.”

“So?” I asked. “Do that.”

“Yes, but just because someone can sew does not mean they work for Jori.” Jori said a little haughtily.

“You could teach them?” Peter suggested.

“But that takes time.” Jori whined.

I held up my hands like they were scales. “You take a little time out to teach someone.” My right hand lowered a little as my left hand rose in equal distance. “Or you make more money if you do.” My left hand went down and my right came up and they teetered, but my left was lower. “I don't know. That one seems to outweigh the other.”

“Yes,” Peter smiled at Jori, “but you may have to expand. Too bad there's no location where you could do it in spite of the weather.” His eyes suddenly widened. “Oh, wait. There is. The Underground! I'm sure the spot next to the Gourmet Coffee Sho...”

“Okay!” Jori chuckled. “I get it. I'll start interviewing some people.”

“The size and how much you will determine.” I added.

“Knock, knock!” Olek's voice came as he opened the door. “Are you about ready?” He looked and saw Jori. “Oh, you're busy. I'll come back.” He rushed and was quickly going away to avoid Jori.

“Votre Majesté,” Jori said smiling, “you need help in your suit, too!” Jori hurried after Olek. “S'il vous plaît." He took off after Olek.

 

We saw what was happening downstairs on television. The various networks had coverage. Anchormen and women stood often with the Gallery seen behind them. Even that Garner guy from the BBC that told Drew about the fay, fag and fairy shit was there. Somehow it seemed to be disloyal to Drew to watch him. I turned to CNN.

The scene showing the Galley up above to show the crowd forming. Men and women with the red pants or skirts with almost blinding white shirts severed drinks and tidbits to eat from trays as they wandered through the crowd. These were Makarovians.

“All of Makarovia is waiting to herald this new addition to the royal family as Eric Richards marries His Highness Prince Pedro of Makarovia.” Andrew's voice said. “The entire world is waiting to see the first same gender marriage between a member of a ruling family marry someone they love. Makarovia is a country that has welcomed many of the unwanted people of Europe. This is a unique marriage in a unique country.”

The screen now showed the street parties that were happening at the moment. Men, women and children were enjoying the party. A little girl and her friend or sibling were eating cotton candy with faces that had been painted. She was a cat, the little boy was a dog. They looked like they were having fun. Suddenly the little girl who was about six was being asked some questions.

“Are you having fun?” The unseen reporter asked and someone asked the same in Makarovian.

“Tak.” The little girl answered shyly. A voice answered for her in English. Yes.

“What's happening today? Why is everyone so happy?”

Knyazʹ Petro odruzhuyetʹsya!” The little boy about the same age next to her piped in. Prince Pedro is getting married. His tone of the answer asked why the reporter did know that.

“And this a good thing?” The reporter asked.

“Tak!” The tone from both said, of course.

Then a young man and woman were asked. English was learned and later developed among adults. “It doesn't matter to you that Prince Pedro is marrying a man?”

Both of them looked puzzled. “Why would it?” The young man answered in accented English.

“I think it's great!” The young woman said happily. “Since His Lordship came to Makarovia, things have really turned around for Makarovia.” Her smile brightened. “He comes, the uranium begins coming out of the ground, money goes into our economy, the underground begins.” She shrugged. “Love is love! Prince Pedro loves him and Lord Eric loves Pedro. It's a match made in Heaven.”

I was surprised. “I had nothing to do with any of that.”

Peter grinned. “It's attributed to your showing up. Whether you did it or not.”

I shook my head. “No, I'm not taking any of Olek's thunder. He did all that.” Direct translation from English to Makarovian or visa versa often didn't work well. Like green for ecology. I was going to explain, but Peter's hand came up as he thought on his own. It took a minute or two. “Okay, I give. What does that mean?”

“Stealing his praise or accolades.” I chuckled. “Taking credit.”

Peter's head went back slightly. “How does...” His forehead wrinkled as he tried figure it out. “I was going with Zeus or Thor with lightening and thunder. How...” He shook his head. “Never mind, you can explain it to me later.”

Jori spent a little time with Olek. He would be at the front first.

There was a knock at the door. Since no one could just get up here we told them to come in.

Grandmother came in. “I just wanted to see you before the ceremony.” She said smiling at me and Peter. Just like she had done the night before, she was stunning. This gown was blue, too, but it was light blue at the top that darkened on the way down to an almost navy blue, but it was gradual. Her right shoulder and arm was bare. At the neck on her left side it cascaded from her shoulder down her arm. The sleeve, when you realized there was a sleeve was just there and the color fade was true there as well. She had a little clutch bag of blue the same as the dress. Her neck had a necklace that sparkled with light blue stones. The same for her earlobes and wrist. Her hair again was done up on the right side, but curls came down her left.

“Grandma!” I blurted astonished.

She curtsied. “If there ever a moment I needed to dress up...this is it.” She chuckled. “I take it you approve?”

I was nodding wholeheartedly. “Yes, I do. You look fantastic!”

Grandmother touched her hair even though nothing needed fixing. “Today, I become the grandmother of a prince. That doesn't happen everyday.” She came over to me. “I came to say, your grandfather, mother and father would be so happy for you. I am.” She brought me in for a hug and kiss. She looked at Peter and stuck her hand out to him. “You.” She smiled as she brought Peter in with us. “You love my grandson. I have no doubt in my mind about that. He loves you, too.” She looked at me. “This was not one of the ramifications I wanted you to consider.” She hugged us. “My grandsons. I want the best for you both.” She kissed us both. “I'll be in front.”

Jori came back and got us in our suits. Tuxedos, really because of the satin and waistcoats. This time, we both had on those red sashes across our chests. Peter had joked that he would be waiting down front, but we were both entering the ballroom at the same time.

Peter was wearing his coronet down the aisle. I'd get mine after the wedding portion was done.

The clock in our rooms said five minutes until three o'clock and there was a knock on our door. Six guards were taking us downstairs.

The nervousness and weight that I hadn't felt, I did now.

We proceeded to the stairs to take us down. There were cameras both video and flash photography in the Gallery. Everyone one there as a guest was down in the ballroom waiting. There were the flashes as we descended. The whirring of the mechanical parts of cameras as those pictures were taken and got ready for the next one. Whether it was digital or film no opportunity was wasted. Neither Peter or I were above the emotions of what was happening. We weren't solemn, but were not all smiles right now. Okay, he did steal a glance at me and smiled.

Then to the floor where the ballroom was. This room was crowded with people, all dressed in their finest. Elegantly dressed men and beautiful women waited. Guards stood around the room, but a line of well dressed Makarovian guards in dress uniforms lined up forming two rows making an aisle down to the front. There was the sound of a pipe organ that announced the time had come. All of the guards withdrew their swords turning to face each other as they knelt on one knee. This gauntlet of drawn swords in the hands of white gloved hands on serous faces turned to us as that pipe organ began this proud and grand processional. It was done this way because of needed space required. It was a real pipe organ that blasted the notes as all faces now turned to see us enter following the red carpet runner to the raised portion where Olek and a priest waited. There was no groom's side and bride's side. Technically, I was on what was the groom's side, but Peter was certainly no bride. We had been told and told not to rush things as we came down the aisle. Now, the ballroom seemed bigger as we walked. I felt something touch my right pinky causing me to look as Peter took the hand and squeezed it. He grinned at me. I held his hand more securely and brought it up, kissing it. No one said I couldn't. Decorum. Good taste and all that. Whatever. Peter looked great to me.

To make things easier, again, as we did last time, people were asked to stand. It gave people more room. Those that needed to sat. I thought of the maximum occupation and even wondered if we had a fire marshal in Makarovia. The possible missile attack brought that up in my mind. It's amazing what comes to you when. I had another Julie Andrews moment as we approached the raised area. Come on, no one's that straight! Only, I could not and would not wear that dress with that cathedral length train. I don't know how you solve problem like Maria, but start off with some young Christopher Plummer is a good place to start for me. I'd climb every mountain to get to Peter!

European customs and practices were spellbinding. These went back centuries. Countless men and women had joined lives like this.

Peter and I got to the foot of the steps to go up on the raised portion of the platform. Olek was smiling so much, I wondered if he felt uncomfortable. Here, he wore his formal crown. The signature red sash and medallion in place. Mom was always beautiful and her gown this time was white until you realized she had gold designs over it. Her hair again was down, but came in cascades of blonde tresses. Her tiara was sparkling as ever.

The wedding towel was brought out and spread before us on the floor where Peter and I were to stand. Both Peter and I bowed before the priest who wore formal robes of blue with white symbols on it in the form of white crosses. I hadn't crossed myself in a long time, but it came back to me. I respected the belief, but just didn't follow it as much anymore . Did they have it right? I don't know. We crossed ourselves and got on our knees on the towel. The priest now said the blessing I said he was going to in Latin. One more time, the prayer was for us, not the marriage. We heard the call of command from the guard entrusted to do that and all the knelling soldiers stood, put their sword back in it's shelves, their boots clomped together and they did a left or right face to face forward. The uniformed boot made a sharp sound as they moved. Precision. Makarovian military weren't slackers, just often outnumbered.

Things were now quiet with our guests. Why is it there was always that cough. Take a cough drop. Maybe they did or it would have been worse. The poor person.

“My brothers.” Olek said to us smiling, loud enough for all to hear. He had on that lapel microphone. “You all know that two years ago Peter went out in the world to better prepare Makarovia for the world. In doing so, he found someone willing to join him to do that. A year ago, Eric Richards went through the Proposal and pledged to serve all of the people of Makarovia, not just marry Peter.” Olek nodded. “So, before this begins, I have to ask. Has he done as he promised?”

The crowd had many guests, but also mayors and chosen citizens of Makarovia. “Yes.” The reply was almost saying hurry it up.

Olek chuckled holding his hands up. “Okay, okay. It has to be on record.” He smiled. “Do you approve of this marriage?”

“Yes!!” Came the reply. I could have sworn I heard a “hell, yeah!” I saw Peter give me a “see?” sort of look.

Olek bowed to them. “I'll just get out of the way then.”

The man that stepped up was the judge. Alexei Mitika. In his late forties, he was a nice looking man. He had on his black robe worn when doing that job. This time, he was smiling. “I can not tell you how happy I am to be doing this. When the man who would become my husband here and I arrived, it was tough at first.” He held his hands up. “Not because we weren't welcomed, but the weather!” He chuckled. “We learned about preparing ourselves.” He smiled. “But it was damned worth it. Not one of these people rejected either of us. We were welcomed with open arms!” He reached out and touched Peter. “Now, Prince Pedro has returned with someone special. He wants to marry this person. We are so happy for him.” He touched himself on the chest. “I'm happy for him. The beginning years can be the sweetest.” He chuckled. “As this is no ordinary marriage, this isn't an ordinary wedding. However, are there individuals that give these two men to each other?”

My grandmother, Drew, Wayne, Boris, Yuri, Olek and Mom spoke up. “We do.”

The judge nodded. “Alright.” He looked at Peter and me. “Who's first? You have some words for each other and us.”

Peter smiled at me. “You just couldn't let it drop, could you?” He chuckled pressing his hand to his chest. “From day one in that class, you pursued me. Me. Not Prince Pedro, but Peter Ivanov. College student. And I was so shy. You were determined I'd laugh and we would become friends.” He gestured helplessly. “I do and we are. I have never encountered a man like you. You never back down. You burrowed into my life and won't let go. You drew me out. Even when I was covered from head to toe with that...” H sought a word. “Horrible condition, you saw me. You didn't feel sorry for me, but sought a solution. I fell in love with you. I'm still falling in love with you.” He was nodding. “Yes, you have a connection with this part of Europe. Fitting in here was not that difficult for you. You made us fit in with you. I don't regret a thing. You're smart, speak well and never once backed off. I know we'll have a great life, Eric. I love you. I want to marry you.”

“Okay,” I sighed. What he'd said was so sincere and he meant. every word. I took a deep breath. Like it or not, the old me just kicked in. “Well, this has been nice, but I changed my mind.” I turned like I was leaving many here gasped and began murmuring. I turned back grinning. “Just kidding! I told you, whatever I need to do I will do so willingly to make you mine. I want you, Peter. In all that I do from now on, I want you there. You.” I patted him on the chest. “I love you, Peter. It started at Walmart!” I watched as his eyes grew and then rolled away at that. “You didn't see what I did. A sweet soul. So loving and kind. I couldn't let you go.” I grinned. “I love you. More important, you love me.” I waved at the judge. “So, let's do this so he can get his life back with his husband.” I looked out at the people. “Sorry for what I said just now about changing my mind. That would be hilarious, wouldn't it? It's a part of me I normally keep under tight control.”

“Do you, Prince Pedro Ivanov take this man to be your lawfully wedded spouse? To be your best friend, confidant and life partner from this moment on? Through good times and bad, whether in sickness or in health, poverty and wealth? From this moment forward?”

Peter looked at the sky and I must be rubbing off on him. With a scrunched up eye he let out an “Uhmm,” and shrugged. “Sure. Why not?”

I bowed my head briefly. “That's very big of you.”

Peter shrugged at me with a smile. “Some people came from so far away. I'd hate them to go away with nothing.”

“And do you, Eric Richards, Earl of Stryia. Take this man to be your lawfully wedded spouse? To be your best friend, confidant and life partner from the moment on? Through good times and bad, whether in sickness or in health poverty and wealth? From this moment forward?”

I shrugged. “Sure. What the hell?”

The judge rolled his eyes at that. He reached for Olek. “Rings?”

“Sure.” I nodded as Peter grinned.

“We'll take two, please.” Peter added.

The judge again shook his head. “You two deserve each other.” He muttered.

“We do.” Peter said grinning.

“It's so boring if we didn't.” I added. “Who wants that?”

The judge grinned putting one in Peter's hand. “Repeat after me. With this ring, I do this as your spouse.” He looked at Peter. “I mean, as you slide the ring on Eric's finger.”

Peter smiled sliding the ring my finger. “With this ring, I do this as your spouse.”

The judge looked at me. And instructed me to do the same thing.

“With this ring, I do this as your spouse.”

The judge nodded and bowed to Olek.

“Kneel please, Eric.” Olek instructed.

Mom came over with a coronet on a pillow.

Olek raised the coronet over my head. “Do you, Eric Ivanov,” Olek asked, “solemnly promise and swear to govern the people of this kingdom of Makarovia according the statutes in Parliament agreed on and laws and customs of the same?”

“I solemnly promise to do so.” I said. This was where any religious portion came in. Mom brought a large Bible over. I placed my hand on the Bible. “These things which I have before me promised, I will perform and keep. So help me God.” It was the same if an atheist was sworn in court before testimony was given.

“Rise, Prince Eric Ivanov. You begin your work as Prince of Makarovia!” He put a hand on both our shoulders. “My brothers, are married.”

Copyright © 2017 R. Eric; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 20
  • Love 36
  • Haha 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Congratulations, Prince Eric of Charleston! You’ve finally married off the Earl of Styria to Prince Pedro. All of Makarovia celebrates the Royal Wedding.
;–)

Link to comment

Great wedding! Hope the reception or whatever they call the after party in Makarovia is fun! 

Thanks

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Yay!! At last! Or is there a sting in the tail to come during the reception !? Is there still a threat to them & the rest of the royal family out there !?!?!?

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Freemantleman said:

Yay!! At last! Or is there a sting in the tail to come during the reception !? Is there still a threat to them & the rest of the royal family out there !?!?!?

I haven't been told.   :unsure:

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

« Danilo and Dimitri were making money today! »

Where is the money ? i don’t see anything in my pocket 😝😂

anyway, well done and lovely royal chapter : long life and long love to Prince Eric and Prince Peter 🎉🎊👏

Edited by Danilo Syrtis
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Danilo Syrtis said:

« Danilo and Dimitri were making money today! »

Where is the money ? i don’t see anything in my pocket 😝😂

anyway, well done and lovely royal chapter : long life and long love to Prince Eric and Prince Peter 🎉🎊👏

Virtual debit cards, virtual money.   It's there.  :yes:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

At long last, the moment has finally arrived!  This was the culmination of a lot of work!  Now, another chapter in their journey begins.  You have done a marvelous job writing this story R. Eric.  Long may it continue!

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Excellent chapter. The wedding has finally come and they are now Prince Pedro and Prince Eric of Makarovia. Eric went from being just a college student who was asked to help Peter with the project that was assigned to them by the instructor of their very first class. Peter was very shy and had a problem with acne which covered most of his body. As they spent more time with each other they quickly became friends and then lovers. The people of Makarovia are lucky to have Eric as a life partner to Peter because he has already done a lot for the country and he will be continuing to do more to help the people make their lives better. Congratulations to Prince Peter and Prince Eric Ivanov as they begin their lives as a married couple. I loved the little joke that Eric pulled when they were supposed to be telling each other what they mean to each other, that was a bit funny, although he made a commitment to Peter, Olek, Alla and the people of Makarovia to help the people by making their lives better.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Great wedding.  Their words for each other were beautiful and I liked that the ceremony, though serious, had room for humor.  Looking forward to the party.  

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Danilo Syrtis said:

Where is the money ? i don’t see anything in my pocket 😝😂

Dimitri is holding it for safekeeping. Dimitri said you’d be okay with that. But I’m not sure where Dimitri went, he was just here…
;–)

Link to comment
1 minute ago, droughtquake said:

Dimitri is holding it for safekeeping. Dimitri said you’d be okay with that. But I’m not sure where Dimitri went, he was just here…
;–)

i knew you would say something funny 😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Outstanding chapter! Hooray! They are finally married! Let the celebrations begin and let the people show how happy they are about this marriage and coronation. I’m certain that the traditions for the reception are not quite as formal as the wedding ceremonies. Thankfully the attack didn’t occur during the wedding and coronation ceremonies, hopefully they can get through the reception safely and without incidents. I’m definitely looking forward to the next chapter! 😃❤️
 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

shirts severed drinks    shirts served drinks 

the knelling soldiers    the  kneeling soldiers 

Edited by Will Hawkins
  • Like 1
Link to comment

😍Well worth the wait and frustration. An absolutely beautifully written ceremony with just enough cheek to be true to the characters.  I am so delighted with this whole story. You are an amazing author.

Big Hugs

Charlie

Link to comment

Aflast theirmarries and Eric is crowned Prince Eric of Makarovia🤩🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎉🎉🎉👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨🌈💥💥💥🎆.And now on theirway  the Honnymoon
!,,

thanks to this great autor for this amazing storie.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..