Jump to content
    R. Eric
  • Author
  • 4,574 Words
  • 3,390 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Makarovia! Yes, I Know Where That is! Sophomore Year - 37. Chapter 37

First, my Muse, Bubba, gives me the silent treatment. Now, he won't shut up!!!! I can write only so fast, Daniel! I love you, baby.

The Wedding

 

Part Four

 

Olek looked as if he was going to get up again as Yuri approached.

“No,” Yuri said waving Olek back down. “General Burke and Hammond are handling it. Sit.” He waved his hand toward Olek in a lowering motion. “This is an important night for Makarovia.” He looked at Peter and me. “For everybody.”

The fight hadn't been too long ago. The table where we sat was round and we could all see the evidence how bad it was. The cuts had stopped bleeding, but I knew the bruises would become worse. “Did you get seen by a medical personnel?”

Boris' eyes didn't leave Yuri's face and were full of worry. “By some military corpsmen.” Boris answered as he touched Yuri's cheek gently. “I'd feel better if one of the base physicians saw you.”

Yuri took the hand that touched him and squeezed it with a patient smile, nodding. “I know. But these medics are trained to deal with combat related injuries. I will be checked when a doctor gets here from Skoal.” He shrugged. “How could I miss this?”

“They threw you almost across the room!” Boris said with his voice shaking in fear. “Now that you've calmed down, who knows what hidden injuries you have?” His hand again touched Yuri gently.

Yuri nodded. “I'm telling you,” he said soothingly, “I don't feel dizzy, my balance hasn't been effected nor am I seeing anything blurred or doubled.” He chuckled. “The way they fought told me they weren't military trained.” He looked at us smiling. “I walked away afterwards, they didn't.”

“They shot at you!” Boris said only just barely keeping his voice even.

“I know.” Yuri nodded moving his head against Boris' head. “But they didn't get me.”

I saw David come over. He was in a formal dress uniform. His tuxedo coat was blue like his regular dress uniform color. It was a short coat that stopped at the waist, a white vest over a white shirt. On his upper left chest were his many ribbons from campaigns and medals he earned. His bow-tie was white. The look on his face was the only thing that didn't fit the festivities around the ballroom.

Again Olek was about to get up and waved down, this time by David. He stood at the edge of our table. “The men we captured are being thoroughly questioned.” He frowned. “They don't seem to have any training for resistance from questioning.”

“But you still don't know who they are,” Yuri said. “Their training could be so good they can fool us.”

David nodded. “Searching the world of databases takes time. They'll be found.” He said confidently. “It may take a few hours, but we'll find them. A search is being done manually of the personal rooms now. We'll do an electronics search for hidden devices like cameras, microphones...anything that could receive or send a signal.” He looked at Yuri. “You need to be medically cleared. A couple of doctors are here to do that.”

“I feel bruised and a little soar...” Yuri began to protest.

“To be safe.” David said. “I can't order you.”

“But I can,” Olek said bluntly. “Get checked out.”

Yuri sighed. “Yes, Your Majesty.” He pushed back from the table and got up along with Boris. He waved at the room. “I just don't want to miss any of this.”

“You'll get checked,” Boris said. “If it's like you said and nothing's really wrong, you won't.” Yuri walked out unaided as people were now speaking among themselves to figure out what was going on.

Drew cleared his throat, but not for phlegm. “Olek, you've got a room full of reporters. They saw Yuri's injuries. They'll want to know what happened. They will begin to make things up if you don't.”

Olek nodded as thought about what to say. He rose going to where he could be seen. “Ladies and Gentlemen,” he began loud. Then he was too loud. He hadn't removed his lapel mike. The Soundman turned it back on at Gentlemen. It startled him. “Chort, ya zabuv, shcho v mene tse bulo.” He said in Makarovian. He'd forgotten he had the mike on. Most of the time it would have been funny. He looked up and smiled. “Ladies and Gentlemen, the man you saw that was injured is a dear friend and most the most trusted man I have as security. Yuri Orlov. I not only trust with my safety, but the safety of those I care the most about. I don't believe in cover-ups or hiding information. He came upon some people going through the bedrooms of my family and me. Yuri was injured in the struggle to apprehend them. The Gentleman in uniform is a General who has also become a dear friend. The men were captured and are being questioned right now. How those men got access to our rooms and for what purpose I do not know. A man you may know, Drew Humphries, who is a reporter with the BBC and now a good friend to my brothers and to us said you in the media will make things up it not told. You will be informed as we are are informed. Refrain from speculation. You will be informed. You were promised an opportunity for one on one time to mingle with us. That is still the plan.” He smiled brightly. “My brother is getting married! That hasn't changed. We haven't even eaten yet! I'm hungry. Enjoy the evening.” He stepped down and returned to his seat. “That will have to do.”

“That won't last,” Drew said regretfully. “Answers will be asked for.”

The servers came and began serving. There was no menu selections other than choosing a dish that had beef, chicken, fish or vegetarian. A list what selections were on the tables with each dishes full contents listed in four languages. Served hot to each guest and was delicious.

The dinner part was nearly over when we saw Boris and Yuri return. Yuri's cuts had been cleaned and the bruising had begun its darkening. A server came instantly with piping hot plates of food for them both.

Peter and I got up and hugged Yuri gently. We didn't know if he was sore or where he was injured. His clothing covered body didn't tell where he was hurt.

“I love you, Yuri.” Peter said. “You do so much for us.” He smiled at Yuri. “From the very first day, you were assigned to protect me. From the start you proved to be my friend.” He pulled me over. “Our friend.”

I nodded hugging Yuri. “If only there were more like you in the world. There isn't, so we are blessed that we've got you. Peter's right. We love you.” I saw Boris was more relaxed knowing Yuri was well enough to come here. “You, too, Boris.” I hugged Boris.

“I won the fight!” Yuri said happily. “I wasn't kidding when I said I was the only one to walk out.” He chuckled. “No bones broken, no head trauma on me...” He shrugged.

“You were thrown across a room!?” Helga asked as we sat down. “It doesn't seem possible not to have any of that.”

“It took all four to do it.” Yuri nodded with a smile. “But I learned more than just to fight, but how to fall. Letting me go to throw me, I could attack again. Taking a punch is as important than giving a punch.” He winked at as they started to eat.

 

Edmond and Eloise Hammond came over at end of dinner. His uniform was white! The ribbons and medals were there. I was amazed at how many. They must had weight. She was in white gown with emerald green designs on it.

“This is just a lovely party,” Eloise said sincerely. “In spite of the fight, It was wonderful. Everything will turn out fine. The food was delicious.”

Edmond nodded. “I agree. David and I have teams working on your room situation. They're doing a thorough sweep. At this time, we haven't found anything.” Then a mischievous little evil grin came on his face. “Is there a bachelor party?”

“No,” Peter smiled shaking his head.

Olek shrugged. “Well...”

“What, Olek?” Peter growled slightly.

“I hope I didn't give anything away.” Edmond said guiltily.

“No.” Olek smiled. “Drew and Wayne thought there should be a party. There is a gathering of guys as a....” He looked at Drew, “What did you call it? A marriage send off?”

Drew nodded. “Yes. Wayne, Mario, Yuri, Boris and I thought this dinner party was a little too serious.”

“And it should be,” Wayne added quickly. “We were going to tell you right when you got here, but that...incident happened...”

“It's just with people who Peter and Eric have gotten to know,” Mario waved at the room of reporters. “Not strangers like these are. You are welcome to be there. You and General Burke.”

Edmond smiled. “I would be honored.” He bowed a little. “Where are we doing this?”

“As this will be families and friends,” Olek said. “The family room.”

“What time?” Edmond asked.

Olek looked at the crowd. “I think we'll break this up before midnight. About that time.” He looked at Peter and me. “During the first hours of your wedding day.” His eyebrows danced twice.

Helga smiled at Olek “A night before the wedding with drinking and gruff, explicit talk. Will strippers and porn be there?”

Olek's head gave a shrugging nod. “There will be drinking.” He motioned to the people “A lot of the ones here want a story. The others are Makarovians. This will be a party of people that care about Peter and Eric as people.”

“Before that.” Peter began. “We should see the men in custody. It is possible they we may know them.”

Edmond nodded, “That could be.”

“I hope not.” I said to Peter. “That would be more personal.”

“I agree,” Yuri said. “We don't know who was the intended party. Was it Peter and Eric? Or was it Olek? Or even someone other than you three. An enemy to all of Makarovia?”

Edmond nodded, “They're being held and can't get away.” Edmond bowed slightly. “Whenever you're ready. I hate to break up the festivities.”

“You're not,” Olek smiled. “They are. We need to find out who they are.”

Enemies have been made. The fact that they were looking in our bedrooms was telling me it was personal. They were in our private, personal places to find something or give something to us. Either way, they wanted to harm us. If it was about the uranium they would have tried to get in Olek's office. Olek has a computer in his room he used to work, but again they should have gone to Olek's office as both computers required pass codes. They could have tried to hack in, too. They were seeking information. Why? Makarovia told the truth. There were no secrets or hidden agendas.

We went downstairs to the floor used to hold prisoners. It was the same cell that those two car bombers were in a year ago. There were six guards that were armed with military rifles, watching to be sure they didn't get away.

“This is turning into an annual event.” I said quietly to Peter.

Peter gave a grunt of agreement.

The room was just big enough for all of us to fit. David Burke was questioning them. He had taken his jacket off. He looked good dressed up, even with his jacket off. It just seemed a little odd for him to be yelling at these men so aggressively. They were dressed in standard dress uniforms that were tattered and torn in places. Hitting any of them in the face would only increase the black and blue already there. All four had signs that they had fought. There were no bandages covering their noses had and stopped when it coagulated to stop bleeding.

David had one dark haired man by front of the shirt pulling the man closer to yell inches from the terrified man.

“...and face charges for impersonating a member of the Air Force of the United States!!” David screamed throwing the man back on the slab he'd been on where David pulled him up from to yell at. David was as terrifying as General Hammond had been! The man groaned at being thrown down, grabbing his right leg.

I looked at Yuri. “Damn. You weren't kidding when you said they didn't walk away.” I waved at them. “They couldn't.”

Yuri nodded. “That's another thing I learned along with how to minimize personal injuries.” He waved at the men. “Incapacitate your opponents so they can't go away. You know. For questioning later.” He bounced a couple of times, proud of what he'd done.

Peter chuckled patting Yuri on the back and giving a one arm hug. “Our hero.”

Olek laughed. “Good thing you paid attention that day.”

One of the men turned to the other and muttered. “Watch your asses, guys. We have pigeons here.”

Grandmother gasped. “On Russky!” He's Russian. She walked toward the bars. “Ty Russky!!” You're Russian.

“You're right, Grandma.” I nodded.

“How do you know that?” Olek asked.

“He used the word in English for what Russians call faggots.” I said. “Russians use the word pigeon for the word faggot.” I gave a shrug. “Well, actually it's p. i. d. g. i. n. Pidgin.”

“Eric and Katrina are right.” Boris said frowning. “Yuri and I heard it enough in Moscow.”

“And he said it to them which they would understand,” Yuri went on, “which means they might be Russian, too.”

They were all in their thirties with dark hair.

The one we accused looked at us and laughed. “We're what!?”

His accent was perfect. He sounded like an American.

Olek shrugged. “YA mog by prosto kaznit' ikh.”

Grandmother laughed. “Ty ko rol'. Ty mozhesh'.”

Two of the men recoiled slightly.

David looked a little irritated. “Okay, you came in speaking English, then switched to Russian, then Makarovian, but I recognized Russian at the end, but I don't know a word of what you've said.” He said. “Do you mind sharing with the class?”

I laughed at David. Even in a situation like this he could be humorous, it lessened the tension. “Grandmother said he's Russian in Russian. We reasoned they were too because he said it to them and they understood.”

Boris added. “Then Olek said in Russian he could just execute them,” Boris shrugged. “Which Olek can do as king.”

“For what!?” The man who said we were pigeons asked. “We didn't steal anything or hurt anyone. The worst thing we can be charged with is trespassing or breaking and entering!”

“Like we said,” I said. “He is king. He has that authority. He could charge, pronounce sentence and carry it out with no input from others.”

Yuri chuckled. “I've seen him do it.” He told the men.

“They understood Olek.” Peter said.

“Just because we can speak Russian doesn't mean we are Russian!” The man protested.

“Well, Olek could execute you for any reason,” I said. “He can make up a reason afterward. He is the law in Makarovia. He's has absolute power.”

Olek nodded, “I remember...” he said thinking out loud, “Luke...luke something.” He was snapping his right fingers quickly as he did the Ivanov circular pacing. Then snapped his fingers hard and pointed. “That's it! Lukoil!” He looked at the young Senior Airman at the computer. “They are a huge company there in Russia. They do Petroleum, Natural Gas and Petrochemicals. A man contacted me a few months ago.” He began thinking again and pacing and hitting himself in the forehead to knock something into place in his head to remember. “What was his name?” He asked no one but himself, really.

“Vagil Alekperov?” The Airman on the computer asked.

Olek turned quickly snapping his fingers again pointing at him. “Yes! That was it. How'd you know?”

The Airman grinned and pointed at the screen. “It's right here. It's a multi billion dollar company. Almost eight billion dollars a year. They have over one hundred thousand employees.”

David looked at the men we were holding. “Are you working for this Alek person?”

The defiant man let out a disgusted breath. “I don't know what you're talking about!”

“Mr. Alekperov wanted make a bid for the uranium,” Olek said. “He thought I was being unreasonable refusing him based on past events with Russia. He called several times after that. I wouldn't answer.”

“Lukoil has files and ID's on record.” The Airman said as he typed. “Assuming they are employees and eliminating female employees. It will still take time to go through the men. I will concentrate on Russia. We're using fingerprints to find a match.”

“Don't stop the search with the recognition program. We could be wrong.” Olek looked at the accused men who was now fidgeting. “But I don't think so.”

No, these men were not professionals, but more like hired thugs.

The Airman nodded. “Oh, it's still running. Fingerprints and facial records and being searched for matches now. With a world population in the billions. It needs more time.” He waved at the computer. “If they are on record with any country, been in any government service or obtained a driver's license. We'll find them.”

“We have ballroom full of people we'd allow to mingle and speak with us upstairs.” Olek smiled holding his arm out for Helga.

“Helen is up there,” David said. “Tell her I'll be up in a minute.”

 

As we walked to the elevator grandmother said. “So, this a Russian corporation's espionage? A business, not a country.”

Yuri nodded. “It could be.”

“What they work with is about energy,” Olek said, “Cars, heating homes and other things to make that power. The uranium could make more power.”

Helga shook her head as she tried to grasp things. “So, going into our rooms will help them get the uranium? How?”

“To find something incriminating on one of us?” Yuri said shrugging. “To blackmail all of us or even one of us to work for them?”

Peter grinned and then said solemnly. “Well, I have a confession to make.”

Olek's brows came together. “What's that?”

“I'm gay.”

Olek gave his brother a light shove as everyone laughed.

 

Olek again went to the raised portion of the ballroom. “We apologize for leaving you, but the situation with the men that broke into our rooms needed dealing with.” He waved at us. “As promised, those in the press, a dance for just a few minutes with any of us will be fine.” He held his finger up. “A few minutes once with any of us with no repeats. And remember we're Human and have a busy day tomorrow. For those Makarovians here and visiting guests, thank you for coming.”

The people began to get up from tables and move forward toward us. The idea of a calm social setting was better than all those reporters all speaking at once asking questions. It was thought this was a better way. It was less chaotic.

The music began. Not rock or anything, but classical waltzes. I recognized the first song by Strauss, but didn't remember the song's name. Grandmother would know.

A woman came to me. “I'm first. I got the highest card.” She was a reporter from the United States or Canada. Her pretty face was the kind cameras focused on. She was pretty, but I felt her smile was practiced and put on like her wardrobe and make-up.

I know my head went back a little when she said that. “You what? You got the highest card?”

“To see who would be first we got a fresh deck of cards, shuffled them and everyone picked a card.” She smiled. “I got the ace of hearts! That's you.”

“And who is spades?” I sort of knew, but wanted to confirm.

“King Olek.” She said simply. “Diamonds is Queen Alla and clubs is Prince Petro. The number cards are the other members of the family. That pretty clever, eh?”

She was Canadian. I gave somewhat grudging nod. “It is.” It would go well if everyone followed the rules.

We began dancing and was interviewed a few times. The questions were pretty much the same. How was adjusting with royal life? What were my expectations? That sort of thing. Many were from other countries like China...well, Hong Kong at least. There was South Korea, Australia and New Zealand, France, Germany, Mexico, Brazil....you get the picture. That was why only two from a network was allowed and timed. At least the one's they sent spoke English if not Makarovian. None of them spoke Makarovian. Many had mini-tape recorders or digital memory devices. This was happening to all of us. Including Drew and Wayne. Those were short ones. They wanted to know the connection they had with the two of us. Grandmother was interviewed and so were Boris and Yuri. All was pleasant.

Then a man came up. A nice looking man in his forties with dark brown hair. Roger Murdoch. His smile was not real. He was from the Fox Network. They were known for a conservative side of the news. It was fake news had been their problem. They weren't neutral. He was a man that preferred not to dance but just talk. The usual questions and then...

“What makes you think you can help run a country? You've never held an office.” Roger asked has his gaze which was now challenging me. “This becoming a real prince is a political office. You will be making policy and making decisions that will effect millions of lives. You're getting a degree, but you don't have one yet. How do you presume to think you can do the job?”

I returned his gaze as I worded my reply carefully. “That question is based on the assumption I can't?” I asked. “Any assumptions aside, I met someone I fell in love with and that someone is in love with me. This whole becoming a prince thing was not even a consideration of mine. I hadn't even heard of this country two years ago. I came here and found out why they are, not just who they are. They have been oppressed for decades, even centuries. Someone was always taking what Makarovians has. Their resources like iron, used for services and even their children were taken! I'm not trying to do the job, I'm doing the job. These people have been through so much. What's on the web-pages are a samples of the strength and the heart of Makarovia. I fell in love with Makarovia.”

“And he's proving he can everyday,” A voice behind me said.

Turning, I recognized the white hair and smile of CNN's best reporter. “Hello, again!” I smiled at Anderson Cooper.

“Hello, again to you.” He looked at Roger. “You're time's up. It's my turn now.”

Roger Murdoch grunted and left.

I stood wondering how I should greet him. He could tell. “Friends call me Anderson or Andy. I'd be honored if you will use one of them.” He held his arms out for a hug.

“It's good to see you, Anderson!” I said sincerely, hugging him. “You're my favorite American reporter!”

“Thanks.” He chuckled motioned ot the chairs Roger and I had used. “I prefer to sit this one out. I'm not as young as I used to be. Your husband is a fine dancer. What I've seen, so are you.”

“I have my Bolshoi and New York star ballerina as a grandmother.” I laughed lightly. “She began teaching me to dance as I was learning to walk.”

Anderson chuckled nodding. “I've seen her in New York right before she retired from the ballet. My mother saw her often. She loved the ballet.” Unlike the other reporters, he wasn't anxious to get his questions asked. “How are you?” Anderson asked me. “How are you really?”

I nodded. “I'm fine.” I looked at him. “Roger was right.” I looked at Anderson. “I trust that what I tell you, you won't misquote.”

Anderson looked almost hurt. “You chose me last year why?”

I nodded. “Yes, I did.” I reached over and touched his hand. “I'm sorry. I had faith that you would report the truth. I have that faith now.” I shrugged. “I'm just very aware of the responsibility I've been given. The longer I'm here, the more I feel that responsibility. It's can be frightening. I can't let these people down.”

Anderson smiled and pointed. “That tells me you won't!” He laughed lightly sitting forward resting his elbows on his knees. “You know it will depend on how you view the job. Don't lose focus.” He shook his head. “Don't allow yourself to go down that road and lose that focus like many do, including the ones in my family, thinking you deserve it.”

I chuckled. “I do understand that.”

Anderson nodded. “Good.” He was relaxed and so was I. “Being part of the Vanderbilts was something I didn't have a choice about. I was born from one. You are becoming an Ivanov and be given prestigious status.” His chuckle was a little uneasy as he remembered something. “Being raised where you don't worry about things like monthly bills sounds great. It's also a trap. My great, great, great, grandfather started it. When you can pretty much have whatever you see and you know it's because of the money you have, not because of who you are. Children indulged in that having doors opened and preferential treatment because of who they are gets pass it down generation to generation.” He sighed. “You lose touch with those that do struggle in their daily lives. Don't lose your awareness.”

I nodded. “I think about it all the time.” I admitted. “Some of this,” I waved at the ballroom, “I think is over the top and unnecessary. I'm told it is necessary to show to the world.”

He laughed. “Have you ever heard of the Vanderbilt parties?” He held his hand out to me to stop something. “When I say this, it's a compliment, not a competition. This,” he waved at the guests, “is modest compared to some I've seen in pictures and have been to with family.”

“Your family is American Royalty.” I said simply. “I read that on several web-sites.”

Anderson nodded. “That's what they say.”

“But you don't have Vanderbilt money.” I said.

Anderson shook his head. “I was raised and schooled on Vanderbilt money, but no, I wouldn't take it. Why would I? I earned what I have. Your situation is different from mine in that you are showing the world Makarovia. Not you.” He grinned. “I've never seen your future mother-in-law or brother-in-law dressed up elaborately if they aren't at a party like this.”

“That would be ostentatious.” I'd heard it before.

Anderson looked at his watch. “Well, my time is up.”

“What number heart did you get?” I asked. “I lost count.”

“I got the two.”

I smiled. “Then you are the last.” I waved at the seat. “Please stay, Anderson. I like you. You give good advise.”

He nodded sitting back relaxed and smiled at me. “I like you, too.”

Copyright © 2017 R. Eric; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 29
  • Love 23
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I would think that the different news organizations would be a little more strategic about who they sent to Makarovia. Sending someone who comes across as homophobic isn’t a particularly smart decision. I would have expected them to send young, pretty, homo-friendly men or at least homo-neutral men and women who might have an advantage in getting the young, Gay couple to speak more freely. There are plenty of untalented, pretty faces on TV, women as well as men.
;–)

A wedding isn’t an occasion for in-your-face snarkiness.

Link to comment

i think i found some typo :

and « Or even some one other than you three. An enemy to all of Makarovia? » . « someone »?

  « There were no bandages covering their noses had b and stopped when it coagulated to stop bleeding. »

 « Being raised raised where you don't worry about things like monthly bills sounds great. » raised x2 ?

Great charter and awesome writing 👍. Yuri & Boris deserve to have their own story 😍 can’t wait to see the Consortium destroyed !

  • Like 2
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Danilo Syrtis said:

Yuri & Boris deserve to have their own story 😍

They do.   Homosexuals in Russia suffer, just like we do.   When I write, the stories take on a life of it's own,   I begin a story going one direction and end up somewhere else.   I'm surprised.   Boris and Yuri started as just employees I would mention did something to prove how it happened.   But if someone is cooking you meals and protecting your very life they will be more personal with them.   Yuri was first, then Boris.   They came to life!   It's Harry's fault.   He was getting married.   So did William!   That got me thinking "what if."   I could see Harry coming before his grandmother with a guy to marry.   He would!!   Queen Elizabeth signed that...whatever, allowing same gender marriage.   How could she say he couldn't?  :yes:.

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment

Outstanding chapter! The plot continues and the culprits are being questioned and identified by some of the best intelligence collectors on the planet. The next part of the conspiracy will take place quickly before those who have been captured are identified and the individuals, agencies or countries are exposed. I’m definitely looking forward to the next chapter! 🤭❤️

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

Arrrggghhh!!!! I am definitely a curser now!!! STILL not to the wedding!! 😭 Whoever said Patience is a virtue LIED!! LOL

I loved this chapter though. Yuri and Boris are such characters, you can't help but fall in love with them.  I'm really glad you included Anderson Cooper in this story as well.  I have always appreciated his news style.

Big Hugs

Charlie

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Anderson ga e some good advice.Those man in black are Russian from that company that offert money to the king.bad thing to do naughty. They don’t getting any uranium.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..