Jump to content
    R. Eric
  • Author
  • 3,665 Words
  • 2,743 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Makarovia! Yes, I Know Where That is! Sophomore Year - 51. Chapter 51

My computer is ill. It didn't appreciate the glass of iced tea I spilled in the keyboard. My fault I know. It happened on Friday, the day the guys who can fix it goes away for a week and a half!! It will be fixed. I'm using an emergency backup now. You have to watch the cusor as it jumps paragraphs away and types there. We can start a Pray Circle! Lay of Hands. I need my computer!

Athens

 

Big was just a bar with a black rectangular counter in shape and sort of dark. Black walls. Anyone and everyone could speak together or in private with someone special. It could be a bar anywhere in the world. The bar area was closer to the door so as guys came in could order as they got more comfortable. The impression I had was these dozen men weren’t just men in general to get a drink, but friends that got together every Friday and Saturday night for years. Here. That left an open spot where guys could dance of they wanted to. At the moment the guys were looking stunned and not moving any closer. I suppose the longer they stared made it more real somehow for them.

I hoped this was going to happen sooner or later. We would find some people we liked as much they seem to like us. I hoped they would like us. There were some amazed smiles aimed at us at the moment. We couldn’t be who we look like, right? They looked at each other asking the same silent question. They were seeing this, too?

“What can I get you?” Pano asked pleasantly.

Peter and went to sit at a tall table with tall barstools. “I assume this reaction is about what we did last week.”

“You all saw it?” I asked.

“Yes, practically where they’re standing right now.” Pano leaned in to say more confidentially. “I opened at noon last Saturday.” He explained further quickly. “You know? For the hour difference?”

Pano nodded waving at the guys. “So, what’ll it be? I don’t do those Sex on the Beach, or Fuzzy Navels here…”

I loved it here! This was a man’s bar. “Give us something…” I began thinking out loud.

“Uniquely Greek!” Peter said quickly. “You have something, right?”

Pano’s left eye closed a little as he warned. “It’s not for the faint of heart.”

I was thinking it was what I knew it could be. “How will we know if we don’t try?”

“Idonno.” Pano grinned. This man was an enigma I wanted an explanation for. A man from Greece that spoke English were everywhere, but with no inflection using Greek sounding vowels was not. Meaning I had to do the challenge to it to earn answers. Probably not, it adds excitement. “Is ouzo,” I said. “Isn’t it?”

“You know it.” Pano confirmed?

“I know of it.” I began the explanation of my how and what I knew of it. It was then other grandparents on Dad’s side that taught me about that Moonshine.

“It sounds strong.” Peter grimaced.

Pano nodded raising his right hand and his thumb forefinger showed almost no space between them. “I was joking only the teeniest and tinniest little bit was a joke.” He looked at us. “It is very, very strong.”

I smiled at Pano. “Then you can tell me why I understand you so well, I feel like you’re a neighbor from next door. You don’t have an accent.”

Peter grabbed Pano’s arm. “Any deaths as a result?”

Pano’s eyebrows wiggled. “So far? No deaths. Requests have been made after drinking it to stop what was happening. No deaths. My Dad has one a day. He's sixty eight!”

“The English I want to know about. I noticed that, too.” Peter said. “I don’t recognize where a person is from by the accent like he can.”

Pano nodded with a chuckle. “I’ll be happy to tell you.” He raised a finger, “but first.”

“What did we agree to do and what are we doing and why are doing it?” Peter asked.

“Because we’ve been challenged, Peter.” I pointed at Pano. “He seems like a really nice and descent guy. We’ll find out.” I thought about how to explain it better.“ I chuckled. “I never told you before, but there was a guy I met who only saw two kinds of people. People that were Italians,” I motioned to a small group of invisible people a group off to the left and more invisible people to my right, “and everyone else wanting to be Italian.”

“You’re kidding.” Peter snickered shaking his head.

“It was all talk.” I said simply. “He was good at delivering that great unexpected zinger.” I remembered and smiled, sniffing a little. “That was almost ten years ago. I miss him.”

Peter’s face changed to concern. “You were in love with him.” It wasn’t an accusation, but a simple observation.

I nodded, whipping my face clear of the tears. “I do still. We were both freshmen and sophomores in high school.” I shrugged. “He was my first love. I was his.”

“And he’s…” Peter really didn’t want to say it.

I nodded. “He was killed. A drunk driver. Here, alive and fine Thursday evening, gone Friday morning. ” I laughed nodding at the cruel absurdity. “Who drinks to be that drunk at 5:35 on a Friday morning!?”

“Did the driver survive?”

“I would have gone really insane if he had. He died too.” I looked at Peter. “I have pleasant memories with him. I always will. Memories. I married you.” I took his hand. “I love you. He was full of himself.” I grinned. “That was an enduring quality for me. He was the one I accused of stealing the gods and pasta dishes from here in Greece! They are basically all Greek!”

“You egged him on.” Peter said with a smile.

I sat back a little straighter. “I know I haven’t shared with you that expression.”

Peter nodded. “Yep, Ted again.” He shrugged, “We had an hour on Mondays and Wednesdays.” He smiled compassionately. “Your friend sounds like quite a character.”

I nodded. “He was. I loved bickering with him. It was fun. He was a smart guy. We didn’t do this challenge then, but I’m doing it now.”

Pano came back with two identical little glasses. They both had a swallow or two of some liquid in each glass. Peter’s eyes grew seeing the size of the glass. “This is Ouzo?” He leaned closer and withdrew instantly. His eyes grew wider. “I just tasted with my nose.” He pointed at the little glass. “I tell you, I got the flavor right away. Taste happens in mouth. In the nose isn’t supposed to happen.”

“So, what was the flavor?” I asked.

“Explosive.” Peter stated.

“That’s not a flavor.” I said back.

“In your nose, it is!”

“You don’t have to.” I said seriously. Then grabbed a glass and threw it back of my throat and swallowed in less than a second. I couldn’t fool myself, but I tried to suprise me? There was no preparing for it. It was a sudden jolt. An attack on me from head to toe and I mean, I felt it my fingers, toes and even my dick and ass as everything constricted. All my nerves seemed to pull everything in on themselves for protection. Taste? An impossible fire burned. I felt it going down all the way. I pounded the table a couple of times as it stopped moving now, but still burned. I gulped in air I’d ignored at the beginning of this attack.

“Are you okay?” Peter asked in genuine concern. Even our security agents were looking concerned.

I tried to reply, but nothing came out. Attempting to clear my throat and managed a weak, “fine.”

He looked at his glass and tried to do like I had tried. Splash it to the back of the throat to avoid taste buds and a quick swallow to get past that. His face instantly got beet red. His eyes squeezed shut as eyes his watered. I could see where it was in his body! I could! The difficulty to swallow as it went into his esophagus and carried to its destination.

Suddenly the men at the bar raised their drinks giving a single triumphant shout of victory, “Opa!” And all cheered.

“Whatever this was,” I began. “We passed. I think.”

Peter shook his head and managed. “The jury’s still out deliberating with me. I’ll keep you updated.”

“Normally,” I chuckled. “I was told it is used in Greece and Cyprus with a strong espresso. Being so drunk, but wide awake has got to be weird.”

Pano and another man came up. “Not many not from here can take that challenge.” Pano smiled. “This gentleman and I are…partners? His name’s Barry Markum.” Pano put a protective arm around Barry.

“Partners in just business?” Peter asked knowing there was more.

“In everything.” Barry shrugged. "We are married. Greece just won't put the label on it." Barry was big, not nearly Pano’s size, few would be. He wasn’t Greek. “We’ve been together coming on thirteen years. My mother is Greek.” Barry said. “I was raised in Calgary.”

“I was, too.” Pano chuckled. “At least a good amount of my youth.” He smiled. “Today, I’m here to be near Dad.”

“Who is just fine, by the way,” Barry added quickly.

Pano nodded with a chuckle. “Yes, he’s doing just fine. Even God Almighty has have a stiff one before dealing with Edger. We started this to give us something to do. And pay our way.”

“God had him briefly fifteen years ago.” Barry smiled. “Only ten minutes, we got him back. God’s in no hurry to get Edgar back now.”

Pano had gotten his height from someone. Could it have been him?

“Is he as big as you?” Peter asked as his discomfort had eased.

Barry looked at Pano. “Not quite this size. Edgar is big.” Barry nodded. “I considered every possibility. Even someone not livingup to their vows.” He waved that notion off slapping Pano lightly on the face. “This is Edger’s face. He is Edger’s son.”

I looked up and saw something I wanted. Pano was grinning as he only tried to stop Barry while saying stop the minor annoyance. Barry didn’t stop, he knew Pano’s buttons and when and how to use them.

The newness of Peter’s and my being here had passed. Friends did tell friends by phone who came, but not in staggering amounts. These guys were friends and probably regulars. Pano said he was open every day except for Monday. That day was to work on them as a couple. After doing it over a decade, I’d say they’ve been doing something right. Even our guards watching us with a much more approachable face. Relaxed. I love Yuri to death. And Boris. They were our family, but I disagree with his distant approach. It just was impossible. I read both ways it was used. I could see where if you guard someone new forming a relationship couldn’t “just happen.” These gentlemen were being assigned to us. As in long term assignments. We are talking years. Yuri would never approved of the men conversing about anything not related to or with security.

I saw how Mikell was teaching Marcea and saw how they got along. Mikell was fifteen years older than Mercea. Was there anything with them? Who knows? They’re human, I but got a lot mentoring feelings from Mikell.

 

In almost any country when there’s a question about dating was a challenge to a lot of men. Questioning masculinity was an insult. Not in Makarovia…maybe not here either. Cosmo, yes, that was his name, not the crazy one from Seinfeld. This Cosmo was two years older than Mercea and a successful year under his belt. And don’t call them bodyguards. We called them simply guards. They preferred security or body agents. Semantics. Whatever makes them happy.

“We’ll have to watch Mr. Mercea here more carefully from now on.” Cosmo said with a chuckle. “He was catching the eye of several of the men over there.”

Mikell nodded. “I noticed that, too.” He chuckled turning to Mercea and pinching a cheek. “A man’s physique with a boyishly handsome face…” He shook his head. “He’ll be breaking a lot of hearts soon, if not now.”

Mercea was chuckling as he pushed hands from his face, not offended one of the men might be interested in him sexually, but they were making embarrassing comments. “Oh, come on, guys.” He pleaded a little.

“Freeze!” I commanded holding my hands up. They all did, including Peter, Pano and Barry. “Think about what you feel right now. Think about how you got there and keep it. This is what I want, guys.” I waved at them. “This comfortable familiarity between us as friends. I know you’re dedicated and I can not understand it’s complexity.” I took Mercea’s hand. “You took an Oath of Service.”

Mercea nod. “To defend you or die.”

“Let’s not do that last thing, okay? I like each of you.” I shrugged. “You’re willing to die for Peter and me? I want you to live for and with Peter and me. Can’t we at least talk? Tell me about yourself. I know almost nothing about any of you.”

“Yuri will never allow this.” Mikell said.

Peter smiled. “We have some sway with him.” He stood beside me. “We’ll deal with Yuri, but please do your jobs.”

They all bowed and said, “Yes, Your Highness.”

I picked up a small drink napkin and tossed the little ball of garbage at them. If you know any physics, about circulating air, it flew a whopping inch. Too much air resistance, my paper missile bomb and other things involved. “Stop that.” I grumbled.

Mikell’s eyes twinkled and they did it again. “Yes, Your Highness.”

Pano put his arm around Barry’s shoulder. “And you probably thought it be would be another boring weekend.” He stated as an accusation and started to walk off.

Barry’s eyes opened wider in shock. “Who could have guessed this!?” He followed Pano. “A night at Big’s Bar doesn’t just come up!”

I looked at Peter. “You see how this can be better, can’t you?”

“I see what you’re saying.” Peter nodded. “Yuri’s tough, but he can…”

“…but, he can be hurt like any man.” I finished with Peter as he nodded. “I never want to hurt him or Boris. I think knowing Mikell, Meacer and Cosmo are watching my back is a good thing. We aren’t just bodies they are assigned to watch. We’re friends they watch and may actually give a damn if we’re doing okay or not.”

“We’ll be second guessing Yuri.” Peter pointed out.

“I did get him to let up a little before we parted in Venice.” I smiled. “We can show him how well it works.” I waved at our security agents. “They have a very serious job. I know there are times they will have to be serious with us. When we aren’t, can’t we let them have some slack?”

Peter and I did dance some, but mostly just talked with our security agents. Mikell had not married anyone yet. He wasn’t gorgeous, but nice to look at. I think he married the job and gone a lot. Mercea was youngest and didn’t really talk about what had his interest. Cosmo was married, to a guy. No big surprise. Alec was the only blonde in his mid to late thirties. Rolph was in his forties was married to a woman. Again. For the third time and the same woman.

“Why not just stay married until you make up?” Peter asked logically.

Rolph chuckled as he ate some peanuts from a bowl on the table. They are normally just there. “Oh, but that’s not where the fun is.” He shrugged. “I love the pursuit! Me for her and her for me. You have to think about how you can do it. It keeps the romance going.” He nodded. “The next one, she’s pursuing me. It will be interesting to see what she comes up with.”

“So, how long,” I pointed back and forth. “Have you two been married? Cumulatively?”

“Nine years.” Rolph confessed with a shrug.

“How long was the longest you were married?” I asked grinning.

Rolph chuckled. “That would be number two. We had been married three and a half years.” Rolph smiled as he remembered. “She came home from work, I was going to work. We had fallen into this routine.” He shrugged. “She said she wanted a divorce.” He shrugged. “I said, sure.” He grinned. “It took a few moonlight serenades and some wooing on my part to win her back. That wasn’t routine.”

“Any children?” Peter asked.

“Two!” Rolph grinned and pulled his phone out and showed us two blond girls with a pretty blond lady. “This is Andreea, my wife currently. Alina is four and Darla is six.” He said as a very proud daddy.

I pounded Rolph a little. “Look at that.” I said to Peter. "He now has depth. He’s a sucker for romance because he just is a romantic. Loves his wife and children. He has dimension! Not just the big one behind on the far left. He has a name.”

Things really didn’t go out of control in Big. The guys that came here were men the regulars knew. That struck me a little odd. Paparazzi were active day and night. Then we heard someone say gruffly in Greek pulling someone back out. We had been here over three hours.

“What’s going on outside?” Peter asked Pano.

“There are those many photographers here.” Pano sighed. “We’ve had some of our big, BIGS, keeping them out.”

“You shouldn’t have to do that.” I said.

“Sure I do!” He pointed with his thumb over his shoulder at the bar. “There’s probably a hundred out there. I won’t let any nonpaying guest in taking up space from the paying guests! Not to mention it would be a fire hazard!”

I grinned at Pano. “Say the word spelled a. b. o. u. t.”

We say about with the whole “out,” theirs is more of an “ab’ut.” Listen next time and you’ll hear it.

Pano laughed at me. “About.” He said in that particular way Canadians do. “Trying to be sure I really am Canadian, eh?”

“I just find all our differences is amusing.” I waved at him. "It makes the world more colorful. You’re simply a man. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this tonight. I was hoping we could come back.”

Peter nodded. “Me, too.”

His eyes grew in surprise. “You want to come back?” He pointed to the floor. “Here.”

“Why wouldn’t we?” I shrugged. “I love the laid back attitude here. You have a good business going. If we are allowed, we’ll come again tonight.”

“Sure!” Pano nodded waving around his bar. “I just don’t have all those flashing lights or strobes. No fancy drinks…”

Peter nodded touching Pano’s arm. “That’s great for dancing, but for just hanging out with friends, this much better.”

“Oh,” I said. “Next week we’ll stop by again. We have two friends you should meet.”

“Almost half of the people there are gay in Makarovia?” Pano asked in disbelief, smiling.

I gave a grudging nod. “Our population has included others from Western governments who came to help. We were at 46% among the residences.” I held fingers together to show how close. “Most now come from Russia and the Ukraine.”

Peter nodded. “The couple you’ll meet came for that exact reason.”

“How dare Yuri love Boris!?” I asked sounding aghast with indignation. “I wonder which of them made the first move? I bet it was Boris.”

Peter looked surprised at me. “What!? Why do you think that?”

“Because love is an emotion,” I reasoned. “I get the feeling he sort of trips up on those things.” I said logically. “How long did it take him to kiss Boris in the open with us when we knew they were married? Three or four months?”

Peter shrugged. “We’ll just have to ask.” He nodded. “I bet it was Yuri. Damned the torpedoes, full speed ahead!”

I turned back to Barry who had joined us. “You two are nice guys. I have a tendency to collect them. I’d like to include you both in the friend group.”

“Absolutely!” Barry was shaking my hand vigorously.

Pano shook his head at Peter’s hand. “At this level, handshaking won’t cut it.” Pano’s large arms and frame swallowed Peter a little. Then he hugged me. I wasn’t big, but Pano made me feel tiny.

“We’ll make preparations for tonight.” I pointed at the door.

Peter spoke with Mikell briefly who nodded getting on his phone.

I touched Peter’s side. “I didn’t fully understand your desire to be just Peter in the beginning of all this. I do now.” I waved at the bar. “Here, we can just be Peter and Eric Ivanov from Makarovia.”

“We’re open everyday.” Barry raised a hand at that.

“But take Monday off together.” I added. “That’s marvelous.”

Mikell touched his earbud and nodded. He said something to someone unseen by us. “They’re ready.”

“Who’s ready?” Peter asked. “What are they ready for?”

Mikell grinned. “You’ll see.”

Once outside, I saw many young people lining the walls of other buildings, an officer or two spoke to many. You didn’t have to be there to know what was being said. An officer shaking his head pointing at the ground, “no, he was to remain right there!” He tells someone. There were a few paparazzi, but contained by Athens’ finest. Most were searching for something Athens’ mandated all of them to have. They were hurrying to find it. It must be something rarely asked for, but needed to have.

We knew transportation back would be difficult. Those little bikes could weave in and out, but would follow us. Tomorrow, we’d simply board and cast off for the next port. A large van pulled up. Enough room for all eight of us and the driver.

Some of the paparazzi tried to race to their bikes, but were tackled or simply stopped.

I looked our security agents smiling at us. “I really, really love Greece.” I said calmly.

Copyright © 2017 R. Eric; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 21
  • Love 21
  • Haha 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

thanks to you and your ill computer for posting the chapter!

i'm enjoying the saga as time goes on

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

The differences in software between your regular computer and this one meant that the text was properly formatted so Safari was able to enter Reader Mode!
;–)

Mele Kalikimaka! ¡Feliz Navidad! Happy Holidays!

  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, droughtquake said:

Was to Sweet Tea?
;–)

Is there any other kind?   Yes, It was Southern Sweet Iced Tea.   The sugar has solidified be difficult to fix.   He can do it, next year.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

The differences in software between your regular computer and this one meant that the text was properly formatted so Safari was able to enter Reader Mode!
;–)

Mele Kalikimaka! ¡Feliz Navidad! Happy Holidays!

It makes it challenging.

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, R. Eric said:

Is there any other kind?   Yes, It was Southern Sweet Iced Tea.   The sugar has solidified be difficult to fix.   He can do it, next year.

I have thin plastic cover for my laptop’s keyboard. It was molded specifically to fit. It won’t prevent all liquid from getting into the computer, but it does minimize the risk.

You can also buy a sealed keyboard that rolls up for transportation. You might look into one of them if you frequently spill your drinks on your keyboard. They don’t feel as nice (for typing) as a regular keyboard though.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Rolph sounds like my father. Married three times with five kids all the same woman. They lasted forty six years

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
5 hours ago, R. Eric said:

Is there any other kind?   Yes, It was Southern Sweet Iced Tea.   The sugar has solidified be difficult to fix.   He can do it, next year.

I don't think he understands theres only one kind of tea we drink in this part of the country😉

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
14 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

I don't think he understands theres only one kind of tea we drink in this part of the country😉

Yer not just whistlin' Dixie!  I wrote about some  introductions of Southern Sweet Tea a time or two in my writings.   All funny.   My late husband's was the best.  :thumbup:

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

nice and descent guy   nice and decent guy 

I use a MacBook Air. The keyboard is a little small for my fingers, but it comes with all the programs I like to use. For example: 'Pages' for text. I prefer it to MS Word, it does not have quite all the bells and whistles that Word has, but it suits my plain formatting skills (and it is free!) I do not need a numbers program, so Pages is good. There is available a plastic keyboard cover to keep liquids from fucking up the keys, but I don't own one. I just am careful and lean back in my seat when I take a sip of coffee. My partner bought it for me when he visited Portugal (that is his country of birth) so the arrangement of the keys is slightly different from an American version. That took a little getting used to, but now it seems normal. The letter keys are all in the normal place. It is only the symbol keys that are different, for example it has a Ç key as that is used in Portuguese, but even the # and @ symbols are available if you know the right sequence of keys to press. I am still learning Pound and Euro keys, but they are there, I just need instructions on how to find them.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Will Hawkins said:

I use a MacBook Air. The keyboard is a little small for my fingers, but it comes with all the programs I like to use. For example: 'Pages' for text. I prefer it to MS Word, it does not have quite all the bells and whistles that Word has, but it suits my plain formatting skills (and it is free!) I do not need a numbers program, so Pages is good. There is available a plastic keyboard cover to keep liquids from fucking up the keys, but I don't own one. I just am careful and lean back in my seat when I take a sip of coffee. My partner bought it for me when he visited Portugal (that is his country of birth) so the arrangement of the keys is slightly different from an American version. That took a little getting used to, but now it seems normal. The letter keys are all in the normal place. It is only the symbol keys that are different, for example it has a Ç key as that is used in Portuguese, but even the # and @ symbols are available if you know the right sequence of keys to press. I am still learning Pound and Euro keys, but they are there, I just need instructions on how to find them.

The keyboard is the standard size. Apple hasn’t had a laptop with a smaller than standard keyboard in years. The keys on a laptop might feel odd because they don’t travel as far as the keys on a traditional keyboard when you press them.

When you setup your laptop, did you select the Portuguese (or Brazilian Portuguese) keyboard? Or did you choose the US English keyboard? If you want to add a second language, you can do that in  Menu>System Preferences>Keyboard>Input Sources – you can add hidden languages but clicking on the + and scrolling to find the one you want (Farose, anyone?). If you’ve selected more than one language, you’ll see a Flag in the Menu Bar. You can switch between languages there.

The International Keyboard does differ physically from the US Keyboard because there is an additional key and the right edge is slightly different. But if you are using the US (electronic) keyboard layout, the # and @ should be where you’d expect them to be even if the keys themselves are not labeled that way. The UK Pound symbol (£), naturally, is Option # (Option-Shift-3). The Euro is Option-Shift-2.

Also under the Flag menu is the option to Show Keyboard Viewer which brings up a miniature keyboard that visually changes when you press the Shift, Option, or both the Shift and Option keys simultaneously. It also changes depending on which language you’ve selected in the Flag menu (French, for example, would be AZERTY rather than QWERTY). And if there’s a special glyph you’d like to use that’s not shown on the Keyboard Viewer (there are hundreds more in the Fonts installed on your Mac), Show Emoji & Symbols. You can find useful glyphs like the Interrobang (‽), all sorts of arrows, various technical symbols, and other novel glyphs (like ℃ and ㎓ or ㏙). All of these glyphs are part of Unicode, so nearly every modern OS should display them properly if they are set to display Unicode (as opposed to an older ISO international standard or a proprietary layout like Windows or DOS). (You can change the Default encoding used on a Mac in the Safari Preferences>Advanced.)

On the US keyboard, Option-C gives you ç, Option-N followed by A gives you ã. For glyphs used in other major European languages, Option-A gives you å, Option-E ´ (you’d use Option-E followed by E to get é, for example), Option-` (followed by E gives you è), Option-U ¨, Option-I ˆ, Option-O ø, Option-N ˜ (commonly used in Southwestern US for ñ), and there are others hidden around for more obscure glyphs. Danilo could use Option-\ and Option-Shift-\ to get «» (the French quotation marks).

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Excellent chapter! Big was such a treat for the guys and their security team. The owners and regular patrons were very kind and treated them both like regular guys. The bar posted very large patrons to prevent paparazzi outside. The police prevented them from following by requiring documents that they’re required to carry. I’d like to visit such an amazing place, unfortunately I am very short, so would stand out like a beacon. I’m very sorry to hear about the sweet tea disaster with your Mac. I’m definitely looking forward to the next chapter! 😃❤️

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Like this chapter,love the way the boys are making new friends all around. It’s good for the future when they are finished with their studies. As working Royals they Gould use real friends all around the globe .

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 9/27/2020 at 11:43 AM, believein_u said:

Great chapter, I've always wanted to go to Greece.  

Big Hugs

Charlie

I Hope You Get To Go One Day , It’s Living History 😃

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..