Jump to content
    R. Eric
  • Author
  • 4,089 Words
  • 3,051 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Makarovia! Yes, I Know Where That is! Sophomore Year - 101. Traitor?

Things not always what we think.  Still with me, Daniel.  I love you.  :heart:

Traitor?

 

 

 

He was gaping at me in shock, “You’re throwing me out of Makarovia.”

“You left Makarovia!” Peter said angrily pointing at Klaus as he approached the bars. “Your father, his father, grandfather...not one was a part of Makarovia!”

I could hear the heat in Peter rise in his voice. Remember that poor pen? I touched Peter’s hand gently. “You still don’t see the cause and effect of this?” No one is that thick in the head. “You said some things that caused this and this is the effect. Did you think what you were doing was constructive?”

Klaus shook his head, “We always did this!” Klaus circled a little in the cell. “Dad, Granddad, and Great-grandpa said we were the King’s conscience.”

“Because the one King Olek has alone isn’t enough,” I squinted my eyes at him.

“You spoke of the moral corruption my brother showed the world,” Peter said. “I challenge you to find any politician or leader more honest than my brother Olek.”

I shook my head, “And we weren’t the only ones to object.” I said. “Other Makarovians heard and didn’t like what you said.”

“What the Hell?” Olek said behind us as he came in.

Peter grabbed Olek and hugged his brother hard in relief. He was alright. No one had been in the corridor when Peter, our agents, and I got free. We didn’t even know if anyone was in their room. Peter, myself, and our agent friends were going to The Grotto. A night/dance club? It was past sundown, but not late.

Yuri was behind Olek. Naturally. He smiled at me quickly, but his face returned to the scowl he had.

I looked back at Klaus. He was male, obviously. He was about Olek's age, but he had a rough life. It said that on his face. I liked men. I found something attractive about almost all men regardless of their age. Was I so bothered by what Klaus had done I couldn’t see anything else? People can do ugly things, sure, but… As with most people in this part of Europe, he had dark hair and dark eyes. Was his hair black? There was gray in it, but not all over. The years had been very generous with Olek, but not to Klaus. It is possible, however unlikely, he didn’t think he’d done anything wrong. Like the person singing next to you thinks they sound great when in reality they just carry a tune in a backpack. Until they hear themselves. I couldn’t really stand to hear myself speak. Sing? Forget it. Most people can’t. Video recordings are often shocking because we don’t see or hear what others do! Suddenly, the deserts after dinner seem like a bad idea as we’re heavier, or nasal toned...all sorts of flaws we now see, and hear but had not realized were there. To be blunt, how we often see of ourselves mentally is rarely what’s there. It’s a shock to see that. “Did you hear the meeting with King Olek?”

Klaus shook his head.

Maybe he didn’t know. Helga even commented his manner was odd. Quiet. No anger or rage in his voice. There was emotion a few minutes ago, so he was capable. It had gone on for four or five generations! I’ve also said that Makarovians were not stupid, just a bit unsophisticated. Simple? Sure, but not malicious. They were isolated often.

“My brother is a man of integrity!” Peter growled at Klaus. “Morals!? How many grandchildren has your daughter given you now? Three?”

“Four,” Klaus confessed sadly and slumped.

Peter nodded, “I knew of the three!” He looked at me. “All three have different fathers! She married the father of number three after their daughter was born.”

I know Makarovia was a small country, but… “Wait,” I said quietly and quickly holding my hand up to stop Peter. I kept my eyes on Klaus. A person can hide many things. An actor will make you believe what you see and hear is real. “You don’t rehearse what you’re going to say in your head?”

“Why?” Klaus asked.

This was different than I anticipated. My credentials to do this didn’t exist. I didn’t get the feeling he realized what he’d done. I am no fool and not tricked or suffered a con job very often, but a good conman would probably make headway with me at first. If the con artist wasn’t they’d be looking for other work.

Every country had smart people, not so smart people, and ignorant people. Ignorant; not stupid. We had them in the United States. Not rednecks, that’s different. People that just didn’t know because they hadn’t been exposed to something. There was the country’s size to consider. Some even smart people are ignorant until they find out.

“No one told you to come,” I said to qualify.

“No,” Klaus frowned. “Who would?”

Peter and Olek were looking at me with curiosity. Yuri was smiling. He knew what I was doing.

“No one?” I asked to be sure.

“No.”

I suddenly felt someone put a hand on my left shoulder, grabbling my shirt more than me. “Ooh!” I involuntarily let out.

Olek looked at Klaus, “Excuse us, we’re going to talk. About you.” He pulled me out in the corridor.

I had let out a little sound of surprise but I was never worried. He wasn’t angry with me. Peter and Yuri came with us. He only scared me once when he had the gun against Penelope Baldwin's forehead,

“Out with it,” Olek said quietly so not to be overheard. “What are you feeling about this?”

“Olek,” I began to remind him I wasn’t a psychiatrist, psychologist, or even a therapist.

“I know that.” Olek assured me, “but you have a track record of being right about things like this. As my friend or my brother. I listen to your advice.” He shrugged. “So, advise me.”

“I might not be right, but…” I said. “I don’t want to advise something that gets people hurt or killed.”

Olek nodded, “I know that worry well.” He chuckled touching me gently on the side of my face. “I meant what I said. You’re right so often, I’d be a fool to not listen.” He thought about how to make himself clear. “You have an intuition into the hearts of people.” He chuckled. "You see and understand. You’re...like psychic or something.”

I began doing the Ivanov circling pace as I thought out loud. “Forgive me, but isn’t Tysa a small town?”

Olek nodded, “Just 1106 at the last counting.”

“Okay,” I nodded. “But that was after the turn of the century.”

It was making sense. I know, I’ll tell you what makes sense in mere seconds. “Were there more at one time?”

Olek thought, “During Soviet control and when we were a part of Romania.”

“Ordan is a Romanian name, isn’t it?” I really asked just to confirm what I knew. “The family moved to Tysa at those times?”

Olek’s head did the backup thing Peter did as he thought about something he hadn’t before. “Sure,” Olek nodded. “It was a century ago, but Romania ran low on coal. Europe ran low. Tysa had plenty of Lignite…” he looked in my eyes. “Do you know brown coal?”

Everybody knew coal was black. There are many subjects I know almost nothing about. Geology is one I have just enough, so I shook my head.

Olek smiled, “It’s very soft dirt and rock under the peat.” He smirked. “It’s the last choice incombustible rock, but it will burn. You know the winters here. Brown coal produces little heat, but it’s better than nothing.”

Peter frowned. “What are you saying?”

I held my finger up. “What if they never wanted to be Makarovian?”

“What!?” Olek blurted.

“Wait,” I said patiently. “I can’t explain all at once.” I held my finger up to Olek, “And it’s all just a theory until we confirm it.” I cautioned. “Along with maps I did read up on history a little. I read about the Coal shortage at the turn of the the twentieth century. Coal was the only real heat source other than trees. I go around thinking countries are always the same,” I said, “but they’re not. When the coal shortage occurred back in nineteen...whatever, World War One was just beginning. At that time, part of Makarovia was Romanian. Did that include Tysa?” I asked them. I threw my hands up in frustration. “I’m working on that theory.” I turned to Olek. “You said the house was in their family a while. How long?” I asked. “Often when countries are moved, the borders bend and warp. Was Tysa a Romanian village before?” I looked at Peter and Yuri. “I’m considering mental illness, too. At the worst, a personality disorder.” I threw my hands up again. “It could a cluster of personality disorders.” I looked at Peter. “Dr. Phil McGraw taught me that one on the show Dr. Phil.” I explained quickly. “They can be passed down in families genetically.” I shrugged a nod, “That and the combination of thought, emotion and behavior is learned. Environment…”

“They aren’t Makarovian?” Yuri stated clearly.

I hissed uneasily when he said that. “I’m saying...Dad, or rather great granddad might not have approved of Tysa becoming Makarovian. That knowledge could be passed on father to son. I suggest we give them an option. Makarovian or Romanian? It’s their choice.”

“They had hatred passed down?” Olek asked.

“The emotion maybe,” I nodded. “Did the source get passed down? This is guess work!” I did it again and approached Olek. “I could be so off base, but something wasn’t adding up with Klaus! What grade did he graduate from? Did his father, grandfather or great grandfather even go to school during the winter?” I asked loud. “I need a history!” I thumbed back at the holding area. “I don’t really feel like I’m speaking to a member of Mensa!” Of course, I don't have to tell any of you about the International Organization of people that score over one hundred and fifty on their intelligence quotation. They occupy the top two percent of humanity. I’m not member either. Oh, well. I have a problem with spelling. (duh) Einstein had trouble with simple arithmetic. Who cares?

Mental illness is now a hot topic today. How many times have you heard bipolar this or manic that today? Every has ADHD or something. We knew about salinity for a while and now there’s Alzheimer’s and dementia along with all the wonderful health issues with aging. It sucks! I’m wary taking the next breath. (Like I can stop.) I’m still plan to live forever.

“Simple behaviors are taught,” I shrugged. “Such as how to eat. Chew with your mouth closed, no slurping, napkins in laps, no elbows on the table...many others! Lessons in parenting and emotions are shown.” I waved in Klaus’ direction. “I need time with him!”

Olek nodded as he absorbed what I said. “You have to agree, what he did wasn’t right.”

“Oh, Hell no!” I agreed. “That was so wrong, but I think he’ll see that.”

Olek squinted, “I never really believed in fate before, but somehow,” he reached back and brought Peter close to himself, “Peter was motivated to go West to get that education. He was assigned a project partner who spoke enough Ukrainian to get by and became fluent in Makarovian in a matter of weeks! They fell in love.” Olek smiled. “You were destined to be here.”

I began shaking a little. “I could be wrong.” I said weakly. “When I first came up with this plan, I hoped it would work as it has...”

Olek nodded, “You were right again.”

“I don’t want anyone hurt by my bad advise.” I explained. “Lives will depend on my decisions.”

Olek smiled compassionately. “I know.” He nodded. “One of the biggest concerns I have are just that. Am I deciding what’s best for me or for Makarovia?” He hugged me. “I’m so happy that’s a worry for you, I be more worried if you weren’t.”

Peter laughed, but it was softer, more understanding laugh. “He does, believe me. He always questions who he is to us to make any decision.”

“You’re a Makarovian!” Olek stated firmly. “Even before the wedding! You were meant to be here. Now.” He smiled. “I am fine dealing with the powers of the West, but you...went in and made friends of those sent. General Burke and General Hammond were friendly and I say are real friends, because of you.”

I was becoming embarrassed. “Stop.” It was fine to have someone to speak of faith in your abilities. I’m glad he trusted me. Too much of this, I’ll start to believe it. The sense of entitlement and that’s when mistakes happen. A king, queen or any other leader who loses the focus on people is doomed. King Louise was one and many others.

Another of those tidbits of gold wisdom passed to me. It’s great to give compliments. If you mean it and it’s sincerely given, be gracious with the compliments. But! (Did you really think I created these dramatic moments on my own?) Also, learn to take and accept them just as graciously. You know when someone’s giving them to get something from you. I’m not talking about them.

A compliment given after you have done something well and deserve it, take it!

What Olek was telling was sincere! There was no building up that would be taken down.

Anyone could see I was moved by what he said. He meant it. Olek said. “Never again question who you are. You are Prince Eric Ivanov of Makarovia. We’ll make that a new rule.”

“There you go, Olek,” Peter chuckled. “He can really understand and follow that easily.”

“When I ask for input,” Olek smiled, “I know who all of my advisors are. You are one! I trust you. You don’t just give your opinion, but tell me how you see it based on available data and give a probable conclusion.” He did the futility shrug. “I’ve lived here my whole life and never considered what you just said.”

“You were busy,” I said with a shrug and smile.

He knew he gave that as an explanation for why somethings didn’t get done. “Is it true? Let’s find out!”

“He’s right,” Peter said. “Surnames come from other countries. We have plenty of Russians!” His gaze on me softened and he touched me gently. “You’ve worked on me,” Peter said. “I need to work on you to make you comfortable with who you now are.”

“I do, apparently,” I nodded. “I was taught I was no better than anyone and not beneath anyone.”

“And that still is true,” Olek smiled, “but no one else is here. You are. For a reason.”

“I’m just not used to it.” Things needed to progress. “Up until the mid nineteen-forties there was Prussia and the Austrian-Hungarian joint power. I’m surprised their is more German spoken in East Europe.”

Olek chuckled again. “We speak German a little, but Makarovia has always been on the edge. Romania had been the eastern most prominent Provincial/State. Just missing us. We were part of Ukraine then.”

“No wonder you all speak so many other languages.” I sighed. “I love speaking with all of you, but we’re not getting answers here.”

Olek nodded, “He stays tonight.” He said firmly using his index finger as if instructing me.

“Yes!” I replied nodding. “Oh, absolutely.”

“Technically,” Olek said. “I can keep him here until he dies of old age, but…” he looked at Yuri and Peter, “one day? Two?” He looked at me. “They hold for three in the United States.”

I nodded. “If they are having difficulty building a case or he withholding something...” I agreed.

Yuri frowned. “He stormed into the palace,” he pointed out the gravity of what Klaus’ had done, “he sought out King Olek, but we only have his word about why. He could have meant to do more. We don’t know until we learn to read minds.”

We stepped in the holding area again. Klaus had gotten tired of standing and sat on a bunk in the cell. He stood when we came in.

“You’re throwing me out of Makarovia?” Klaus asked again.

“Isn’t that what you want?” Yuri asked. “To not be Makarovian.”

“No!” Klaus said quickly. “I did what I was taught to do.”

“Telling your king all he did wrong?” Peter asked. “Never once telling he did a good job?”

“Taught to by who?” I asked.

“By Dad,” he said simply, “Bunic, and Străbunic before him.”

I smiled hearing that, “Which means?” I suspected.

Klaus smiled a little, “Sorry, that’s what we call our grandfathers and great-grandfathers in Tysa.”

No, he was no member of Mensa. “But the word is what language?”

“Oh,” he nodded as he understood. “Romanian, I think. Străbunic and Bunic spoke more of it.” He jerked his head up. “I don’t want to be Romanian! I am Makarovian!”

I nodded and went to a computer and tapped it awake. I pulled up the Makarovian Website and then the media page. Pulling up the meeting I turned on the audio and sent it into the speaker. The initial greeting was short and Klaus went quietly into what he’d done wrong. No emotion in his voice or anger, but he didn’t sound as if he was following a script. I did see Klaus’ eyes widen. We always see and hear flaws we don’t realize are there. It was short.

“You had to know this would hurt King Olek,” I said to Klaus. “How can you see this as a constructive thing?”

Klaus sat with a wail, “It would anyone. Străbunic told us it was our job! It was our duty to be the King’s conscience!”

“Who gave your Străbunic that job?” I asked.

He shrugged, “I’m not sure, but Străbunic’s father was told, I guess. We were chosen!”

“From the time of the Russian Revolution until nineteen-nighty one?” I asked. “The king here wasn’t in charge that much.”

“We didn’t come here much then,” Klaus answered. “I didn’t like doing it later.”

“Then why do it?” Olek asked.

“I was supposed to!” Klaus said. “Bunic said to keep emotions out of it.” He shook his head. “I think you’re doing a great job.”

Olek’s mouth dropped open. “Not one of you has ever said that.” He didn’t exactly whine, “Even a dog occasionally is told good dog.” I looked at Olek who nodded and said me, “I know, I’m not a dog, but at least it gets an occasional positive. Am I less deserving because I’m not a dog?”

“It was said,” Klaus began, “that everyone was showering you with praise, so I wasn’t supposed to.” He shook his head, “I was a fool.”

Yuri nodded and said very seriously, “If it was as you say it was. You did it as a service. Our problem is there is nothing recorded about that.”

I nodded, “I don’t believe you are a fool,” I assured Klaus. “Being a fool and doing something foolish aren’t necessarily the same thing.” I was almost touching the bars now. “If even part of what you say is true, I’d say you are one of the most loyal citizens in Makarovia.” I looked at Klaus closer. “I admit it. I was furious with what I heard and I wanted to bounce you out of here as soon as possible. I posted the audio-recording of your meeting with King Olek in hopes other Makarovians would get pissed off.” I shook my head, “I didn’t expect it this soon.”

Klaus nodded, “Mihal is a HIUGE fan!” I recognized the Romanian version of Michael. Klaus grimaced. “He could hardly wait for the broadcasts. When he saw the date and time of the meeting, he knew it was me.” He chuckled, but at a memory. “He couldn’t wait for the computer he bought to arrive and had it hooked up in minutes. He heard it and let everyone he had as contacts know what and hear it themselves.”

“He knows about your duty with this?” I asked carefully.

He gave a grudging nod. “They know I have an audience with the king. I never reveal what we talk about.”

“You will remain here for now,” Yuri explained. “For your own protection for now. What you said needs to be confirmed.”

Klaus moaned a little. “My house will be destroyed.”

Olek smiled, “If I say not to?”

He looked up a little hopeful. “Would you do that?”

Olek nodded, “I’ll even send it by broadcast as soon as we’re done.” He was looking at Klaus with more compassion. “You have my word on that.”

“Thank you, Your Majesty.” He bowed formally.

 

Once in the hall, Olek stopped. “Could he be lying?”

Yuri looked at us and then shook his head. “I can’t tell.”

All three of them looked at me, but no pressure, right? I sighed, “What am I? An Ouji Board!? I don’t know. He’s either what he claims to be or a damned fine liar!” Another thing to note was inbreeding. I’m not talking about brother to sister or even cousin to cousin. When a population is as closed off as Makarovians were. The pickings were slim. Everyone was related somehow to everyone! Royal families were the worst! Regular people weren’t good enough. You know the Romanovs. Hemophilia and Bolsheviks. Remember Prince Charles II of Spain? Poor guy! Get something to keep track, okay? His mother was her uncle’s sister. An aunt. Whose mother was an aunt? I get confused, but seven generations before, they all came from the same two parents! All of them! There is a flow chart, but Prince Charles II was the most inbred person in the monarchy! Bad planning! Very bad planning with all of those aunts and uncles, cousins, and...those recessive genes all coming to match the same in family members. Even in communities with more people, but still similar people. It was better. That worked out well for the people of Luxembourg. Heart disease and blood pressure issues were fewer there. Another thing was the skeletal structure. A Scottish man marries a woman from Greece. Through the generations, the jawline structure on both is set. The Greek jaw doesn’t fit right with the Scottish jaw, causing an overbite? It was sad, but almost a joke about the people of England who were known to have bad teeth. They did! Beautiful faces with crooked smiles. They had been bred with a few Vikings as well and Italians! Highlanders will swear they are different than Englishmen. Sure. (Sarcasm: everybody can see that.)

The people of Stryia and Skoal had better access to dentistry. Tysa did not. Klaus didn’t smile much, but when he did… Women weren’t dragging their children form yards in fear, but the unevenness was seen. Peter and Olek had gone to the dentist's. I remember Dr. Finnegan. I loathed that man. He was a borderline sadist. Every “this won’t hurt a bit” did hurt. Liar. He didn’t even inspire fantasies. What good is he for me, damn it! No amount of nitrous oxide could help.

Yet, at the same time, Makarovia had the best deliveries by population. Educational deficiencies were few. Mental delays? When it was improper to say mentally retarded. Birth defects? Not many. Makarovians were rolling the dice pretty well. Then again, with things cut off it a parent did a horrible thing to their child, would we know? I shudder. Everything is possible.

I started to walk slowly forward. “This could be a legitimate job they do.” I was thinking, “You can ask almost every person in the United States to name a traitor.” I threw my hands out. “Practically everyone will say, Benedict Arnold.” I stopped, “Late Eighteenth Century? American Revolutionary War? George Washington…” I waved them off. “But, should you ask what he did...a good few clam-up. They might know a little, but...” I shook my head, “or was he being loyal? He did switch sides. Then again he did that leading the American Troops. He was loyal to the government, he did rebel. He joined the British. They didn’t trust him either. He was dishonest and untrustworthy.” I looked back at the shrinking cell. “I just don’t see him masterminding anything.”

Copyright © 2017 R. Eric; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 29
  • Love 10
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 3
  • Sad 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

1 hour ago, Wesley8890 said:

I think klaus was just conditioned to do that. Ill give him the benefit. 

Yep.  I was checking and realized posted the wrong corrected chapter.  Now, it's fixed. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment

I agree.  Klaus was trained from childhood that this is how he was supposed to act.  It went back generations.  Someone way back when had an axe to grind and sent it down the generations to the point that no one knows why anymore.  Now he has to make it up to the people of Tysa.  

Eric, I love your stories and am always happy to see them in the lineup, but you need an editor!  At least get Grammarly to check spelling and for missing words!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, R. Eric said:

I mentioned to Wesley, I posted the wrong corrected chapter.  The one before didn't flow.  This is the final corrected chapter.  Sorry.  I'm wary of anyone putting changes of any kind.  Not a pinch of anything that changes what I serve.  Read it again, please?

@R. Eric No worries. Have a peaceful day.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Outstanding chapter! Eric is the advisor to the King that second guesses what he’s advising to be certain that he’s giving him the best advice. Eric is trying to determine if Klaus is truly an agitator or if he’s been taught his behaviors by his father, grandfather and great grandfather who may have been given instructions by the Russian’s to keep the King on track working for his people. I’m definitely looking forward to the next chapter! 😃❤️

  • Like 3
Link to comment
32 minutes ago, Lizzydolphin37 said:

Great chapter. Still waiting for more. No update to this story for a long time.

And where have you been?  There are some constancies when I write.  You and a few others almost always are there.  I got a severe block with my Makarovian princes.  People weren't reading it and...I admit it.  I'm an addict!  I write and post, and then sweat it out to see if it's liked!  I do, really.  My block with them had a lot to do with my mood.  I was depressed.  If you've read Cinderfella3, you'll see my style has changed.  I thought of doing the two stories at the same time like before.  I might.  I need Olek and Helga married, the Royal Proposal (which will be different.)  A news about their child...and no, I won't tell you.  A lot of ground to cover and then back to school for the Junior year!  I have the title!  I'm not telling that, either.  I'll write on it again.  Cross my heart!!  :wub:

  • Love 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, R. Eric said:

And where have you been?  There are some constancies when I write.  You and a few others almost always are there.  I got a severe block with my Makarovian princes.  People weren't reading it and...I admit it.  I'm an addict!  I write and post, and then sweat it out to see if it's liked!  I do, really.  My block with them had a lot to do with my mood.  I was depressed.  If you've read Cinderfella3, you'll see my style has changed.  I thought of doing the two stories at the same time like before.  I might.  I need Olek and Helga married, the Royal Proposal (which will be different.)  A news about their child...and no, I won't tell you.  A lot of ground to cover and then back to school for the Junior year!  I have the title!  I'm not telling that, either.  I'll write on it again.  Cross my heart!!  :wub:

Really sorry I haven't been on much for awhile I admit but recently have been going back and re-reading my favorites. I read through all the bluebloods and then luckiest man and all of Makarovia, currently reading Elias and Eric's story then I am heading over to read the Cinderfella stories. Haven't read Cinderfella3 yet I will comment and let you know what I think of your new style. Sorry the voices in your head haven't been helpful lol😊. Hope the recent holidays went well for you.  Always your fan!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Just re-read this story. This is definitely one of my favorite stories I hope there are more chapters soon. Junior year for the princes is definitely on top of my list for 2021 🙏🏻🙏🏻 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

R.Eric ,

It has been fun & thoughtful reading of these 101 chapters,I love your notes/ nods to Daniel before every chapter starts as well . I hope the writers block leaves you soon , Would love to read more about our Royal Family here 👑

               Thank You, 

                            John C . 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
25 minutes ago, JohnnyC said:

R.Eric ,

It has been fun & thoughtful reading of these 101 chapters,I love your notes/ nods to Daniel before every chapter starts as well . I hope the writers block leaves you soon , Would love to read more about our Royal Family here 👑

               Thank You, 

                            John C . 

Actually, a new chapter has been written. The Disgruntled. I need to do another spell check and submit the chapter. It should be in tomorrow after 9pm Eastern Standard Time. Patience, my pretty. All in good time. (My favorite witch quote from the Wicked Witch of the West.) R. Eric :glomp: 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
41 minutes ago, R. Eric said:

Actually, a new chapter has been written. The Disgruntled. I need to do another spell check and submit the chapter. It should be in tomorrow after 9pm Eastern Standard Time. Patience, my pretty. All in good time. (My favorite witch quote from the Wicked Witch of the West.) R. Eric :glomp: 

Thank You So Much Kind Sir ! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..