Jump to content
    R. Eric
  • Author
  • 4,491 Words
  • 4,893 Views
  • 24 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Makarovia! Yes, I Know Where That is! Sophomore Year - 8. Chapter 8

I looked at Peter who was looking very…he wasn’t mad or hurt…he was upset. Has this bothered you?"

Peter looked at me. “It did! It bothers you, too. I can see it in your eyes.”

“It does!” I agreed. “Not for what Olek did, but what she did.” He was about to get up. “Stop! Don’t leave! Look at these video files.”

“I don’t want to see them! That’s private between Olek and that slut!” He nearly spat angrily.

“I didn’t say watch the clips, but look!” I pointed to the monitor. “Look at these time duration.” I pointed to one. “This one is only three minutes and fifty-seven seconds long.” I looked at the others. “The longest one is seven minutes and twenty seconds long.” I looked at Peter. “The time! When has any of our lovemaking been less than an hour? She had to turn it on and turn it off when it was done!”

Peter stopped and looked at the times. “It was just…”

“A fuck!” I nodded. “There was no foreplay and no love. Olek didn’t love her. He couldn’t have.” I shook my head. “He even broke the four-minute mile!” I chuckled and saw Peter’s face as he was surprised. “Sorry, but that’s what I see it as.” I shrugged. I pulled Peter to me, kissing him deeply, probing gently. “I love you, Peter. That’s the difference. When we get together…I don’t think we’ve ever just had sex.”

Peter was grinning now. “Well, there were a few times…”

I hugged him bumping my head to his gently. “Those were just holdovers knowing we’d do more later. Those don’t count. How many times have we made love, Peter?”

Peter looked stunned as he thought. “I have no idea. A lot.” He said marveling. “At least once or twice a day…sometimes more.”

“Let’s just say a year. That’s three hundred and sixty-five days. Just once, that’s a lot. We do it every morning and every night with sometimes, several times in between. That’s well over a thousand times!” I waved at the computer. “Olek fucked four times. That’s it.” I looked at the dates. “That’s spread over four years!” I gave a grudging nod. “One year was twice…over eight months, but it was a fuck!”

“Can we call it something else?” Peter grimaced.

“It is what it is! Do you prefer me to say the nasty?” I asked. Again, English to Makarovian was like colors that had meanings and not clearly understood. The direct translation of the word nasty in English to Makarova's word Неприємні, didn’t have the meaning. I had to explain the nasty to him.

Peter nodded as I explained and he got it. “Well, it was nasty.”

“What she did was the nasty and just plain nasty, not Olek,” I said to be clear. “It would have been better if he had jerked off instead, but he did what all males do.” I grinned. “Well, some males…then again we do it…just with men…”

“You and I never do the nasty,” Peter said stopping me with his finger to my lips and then kissing me tenderly. Never! I love you, Eric.”

“I could say what I normally do,” I said wrapping my arms around him. “Instead…I think I’ll show you that I know that.” I ran my hands over his back bringing him to me letting him do what I liked on my neck. “Peter…do you feel like making love to me?” I smiled as his arms pulled me closer as the covered my own back in soft caresses.

“In the middle of the afternoon.” He said quietly. “The perfect time.”

We did many other things, but he did make love to me. I’ve said, we’ve had the wild passion and I loved it. This was slow, gentle and very much…love. When it was over…I always hated that. Peter had to roll over after his erection left me. I glanced over at our bedside clock. “See? An hour and twenty minutes.” I grinned at him. “That was not anything…nasty.”

He chuckled. “I said, we never do and never will.”

“I love you, Peter.”

He smiled. “Do I reply as you did? Make love to me?”

“I know I can.” Add another half an hour. We’d both just cum and had to at least get ready to do it again! We did!

 

We cleaned up and went downstairs to look for Yuri. Only Boris was down there now, getting ready to make dinner.

“Is Yuri…wherever that room is?” Peter asked.

“Yes.” Boris nodded. “He’ll be down in a minute.” He looked at Peter and me. “It’s never my place…”

“Boris!” Peter began in light annoyance of protest. “Your place is here…with us. Aside from Olek, my mother and now our grandmother…you and Yuri are family. Eric and I love you both!”

Boris smiled with a nod. “Yuri and I feel the same about you. How did King Olek react to the news?”

“He was…hurt,” I admitted. “He was embarrassed, but looking at the time of the files…it wasn’t a lot of time. What just happened upstairs took longer than all of those files combined!”

“Maybe if you multiplied it multiple times…” Peter grinned.

Boris’ eyes grew. “Really?” He smiled. “Not what you may have enjoyed, but King Olek and that woman?” He shook his head. “How dare she!?” He nodded. “I feel better knowing that. I was contemplating putting ground glass in her dinner.”

Peter started whistling. “I didn’t hear that if it happens to get in the food.”

That’s when Yuri came in. “Well? How did he take it?” He asked us.

“Good, considering what we told him. He’ll talk to you tomorrow he says.” Peter said coming up to Yuri. “You’re an amazing man.” He hugged Yuri. Then as he was about to break, he kissed a very surprised Yuri. He looked at Boris. “Don’t be jealous, you’re next.” He grinned.

I grinned at Boris. “While he’s hugging and kissing Yuri…” I said to Boris and did the same to him. Then switched.

“This is not thanks enough for all you two do,” Peter said to them. “Boris was saying it wasn’t his place earlier. You two should know, you aren’t the help. What Boris does and what you, Yuri just did in these few weeks. You are definitely part of our family now.”

Yuri smiled. “When Boris and I left Russia. We knew what was in Makarovia. It was something that was circulating among others in Russia like us. We got there and loved Makarovia. We met the king, Olek the First…really by accident. I was looking for a job and well…it was his recommendation, I was hired. Because of that, Boris was hired. We fell in love with the family. Then when your brother asked if I would come to watch you.” He said to Peter. “I did. I admit it. It was just my job. Boris and I began to love you, Peter. Then you bring him.” He grinned at me. “This American! What good will come of this? I think. Now…” he hugged me again. “I do it out of love. No one will threaten you two. I mean King Olek and Queen Alla, too. Not our country and no one threatens this family.”

“Thank you. Are you getting anything more from her?” Peter asked.

“No.” Yuri shook his head. “We need to have those devices removed so I can use a cellphone.” He stopped. “Wait, I can! Even if they haven’t gotten Nelson Carter. He knows we know!” He pulled out his phone. “Hang on.” He said to us.

“Why don’t you two have some coffee and I'll start dinner,” Boris asked us as he was going to do it.

“No,” I said smiling at Boris. “I watched you enough times, I’ll try it. You have a lot to do.” I said reasonably. “You have job security, you can’t be replaced, don’t worry about that. I can do this.”

I made Peter’s Espresso, cold my Vanilla Latte and Yuri’s straight black. It was good coffee and good black, but…it’s what Yuri liked it. Boris didn’t drink coffee except in the morning. Those were little tidbits of information only a family member would know. I did pretty well making the coffee.

Yuri sat at the table and looked surprised as I gave him his coffee. “Thank you.”

“Really?” I grinned at him. “Peter just said…”

Peter leaned in. “He says you’re welcome.”

Yuri chuckled. “Well, Nelson Carter is in custody.”

“Good?” I asked.

Yuri sighed a nod. “I suppose. I can’t shake the idea that something else…” he shook his head. “We’ll be ready. You didn’t talk King Olek or Queen Alla from coming.”

“No,” Peter said. “He seemed more determined than ever to be here.”

Yuri nodded. “I knew that.” He snorted. “These Americans and their desire to protect the rights of others…Carter has some, I guess.”

“Yuri,” I said smiling. “I’m still American.”

Yuri chuckled. “Are you? You sound like a native Makarovian. You wear the seal for the royal family of Makarovia. I’d argue you are Makarovian.”

“Thank you, but my passport says otherwise,” I said.

Yuri just grunted. “This time next year, your passport will say differently.”

“I hope Olek brings Helga,” Peter said and his eyes widened. “I forgot to consider Helga! She’ll have to be told!”

“Peter…” I said in the same chiding way I had with my grandmother. “That’s not your responsibility. That’s Olek’s responsivity. She’s a big girl. Olek did this before he even knew Helga. She’ll understand. Do we know who her last sexual encounter was or with whom? No. Don’t interfere.” I said firmly.

“Listen to your husband,” Boris advised.

“I’m not interfering. I’m worried! He’s my brother!” Peter defended.

“Yes, your big brother.” I reminded Peter. “He got himself…unintentionally, into a jam. What we do is stand with him and give our unconditional love and support.” I said simply. “He wasn’t wrong.”

“Not that it was that often or that much,” Yuri grumbled.

I nodded. “Twenty minutes.”

“Less than twenty.” Yuri nodded smiling. “You noticed that.” He nodded. “Twenty minutes!? Boris and I haven’t even warmed up.”

Boris looked up suddenly. “Yuri! Що не дуже підходить!”

I laughed as Boris tried to be private in his rebuke to Yuri. “Boris doesn’t know I speak Russian?” I asked Yuri.

Yuri smiled drinking his coffee not even worried about Boris’ displeasure at what he said. “It must have slipped my mind.”

“It wasn’t very inappropriate, Boris,” I said watching Boris act a little…non-Boris-like again as he rolled his eyes. He looked at me. “We have sex. Okay?”

“I hope so! You’re married!” I said. “Get used to the free conversations. The men in this family don’t mince words and tell others they jerk off or have sex in the family. Not to brag, it’s just a matter of course.”

“And now that you’re officially included. Eric and I have hours of love.” Peter said simply. “Eric is right, twenty minutes for four…nasties.”

“Nasties?” Yuri looked puzzled like Peter had. “Word usage I think I get it.”

Peter explained.

“Yes.” Boris nodded. “I think that’s very appropriate for what she did.”

“They agree!” I waved at them to Peter.

“I did after I knew what it meant!” Peter said.

“Well, Grandma’s coming again.” I grinned. “We can have her talk to Ms. Baldwin!”

“Miss Katrina arrives before King Olek.” Yuri grinned. “Perhaps before King Olek gets here she could…:

“Yuri!” Boris shook his head at Yuri. “She needs to stand trial.” He said firmly. Then he smiled. Then we kill her.”

 

Northeastern was pretty much the usual. Our arrivals and departures were pretty much routine now. We still had tests. No one dared to approach us. The security that came with us made sure it never happened. I could almost forget Penny was even in the house. Olek, Mom and my grandmother were arriving at the end of the week. My birthday was on that Saturday. Grandma was getting here on that Friday afternoon. Olek and Mom were coming on Friday evening. Yuri was asking for assistance with guards on the outside. He kept wondering what was going to happen. We had also been told, security was picking grandmother up. We were not to go to the airport.

Monday and Wednesday were long lectures and that sort of class for a subject. Like our Economics course. Tuesday and Thursday were…like my World History II course. Fridays were for labs or those things. No class I took needed a lab yet. Peter’s did. That day, I didn’t go with him and Yuri to the university.

Boris and I hung out! He was quite entertaining. He was funny! Then he looked at the clock on the wall. “I need to get Ms. Baldwin her lunch.”

“I can take it to her,” I said simply. “Where’s the room?”

“You don’t need to be exposed to her,” Boris said.

“I have the boys from Makarovia to protect me. I’ll be fine.” I assured.

“I’ll have it ready in half an hour.” Boris nodded. “It’s on the third floor.”

Half an hour. Okay, I wanted to see those recordings. Not to see what Olek did in those short times, but to see what Olek didn’t do. I went to Peter’s and my room and went to the study where I knew the recordings were saved. To say what you will. I’d seen more of a naked Olek at the beach!! I was right. There was no foreplay, he just stripped and they just…did it! All of them were pretty much the same. They stripped and just fucked. Olek did, rather. There was almost no kissing at all. She did try and he did occasionally, but…nothing oral to or from either. She offered a blow job, but Olek didn’t want her to. It was very simple. Quick sex. No gratification for Olek. I ached for him, making me sadder. He was just so lonely. If this got out. People would merely shrug. I hated to say it, but he got his rocks off. That was it!

I went back down and got Ms. Baldwin’s lunch. Taking it upstairs I saw men standing in the hall before a door. The Makarovian man that called himself a faggot who had dark hair and…sort of chiseled features nodded. Not Peter to me, but nice looking. The other, also dark headed I didn’t know. “Oh, come on, I know you can speak. I heard you.”

The man smiled, it was brief, but it was there! “Yes, I can, You’re Lordship.”

“Thank you. Good afternoon is what I’d like to hear.”

“Good afternoon.” Then he pressed a button and said in English and looked at a small screen telling him where she was in the room. “Get on the far side of the room! We open the door in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1…we’re coming in.” He pressed a code and opened the door. I walked into her room. It was not a big room. It was even smaller than Peter’s and my room bedroom at the Makarovian palace, but it had its own bathroom with the shower and toilet. She was in the same suit she’d worn the day Yuri had put her up here. She was sitting on the end of the double bed, not watching the TV that I heard…some soap opera or something. I saw the breakfast tray having mostly eaten food on the plate. The two security men were right behind me. Then the one that was a faggot like I was stepped between Ms. Baldwin and me.

“Is Peter a good fuck? Or is that you?” Penny chuckled thinking that would bother me.

I smiled. “If you want to go there, sure. I wouldn’t know if he’s a good fuck. We don’t do that, we make love. I can say this with confidence, whether he is or I am…we’re a Hell of a lot better than you were.” I laughed at her. “Face it, you were a cum dump. A jack sack.” I sighed. “You meant as much to Olek as one of those blowup dolls men fuck when the real thing isn’t available. He turned away from a blowjob you offered to give him. He barely touched you and never kissed you. You kissed him! It was just a quick fuck.” I smiled her with one of those smiles she always gave us. I walked out of her room and the Makarovian man secured the door. “Okay, who are you?”

“Luka.” He said.

“I’m Eric, but you already knew that,” I said to him. “Do all of you have to be so…distant?”

Luka smiled. “We are taught to keep an emotional detachment.”

“So, you did learn that in Security 101,” I said.

Luka looked puzzled. “Security 101?”

“When training. Do you have to be?” I asked.

“Yuri would expect it. They taught us that at the Academy.” Luka said cautiously.

“I see.” I nodded and was about to walk away, but stopped, turning again. “Does Yuri seem emotionally detached to you with Peter or me?”

Luka was now in a place he didn’t know what to say. “Well, no…but he’s in charge.”

“Yes, he is.” I nodded. “If I say not to be? If I ask you not to be with me to Yuri?”

“Sure, I guess.” Luka shrugged.

“A little attachment is good.” I looked at his counterpart. “And you are?”

“Stepan, You’re Lordship.” He was a few inches shorter than Luka’s six plus feet. Stepan was six feet even. I didn’t have a measuring tape, so that was a guess.

“And another thing. I’m Eric. So, I have a title. Big deal! Even the Greeks knew friends would defend better. Lovers were better,” and hurried to say, “not that I’m asking either of you to be that. They had armies of us, Luka! Knowing the lovers would defend each other to the death.” I raised my hands and hurried on again. “I don’t want either of you to die, I was making a point.”

Stepan laughed slightly. “If we are friends?”

“I think we are,” I said smiling.

“Then, explain jack sack?” He said the words in English questioning.

“Come dump?” Luka smiled he said the English words and then asked in Makarovian. “I think sort of know by the way you used the word in the sentence. I speak some English, but…”

So, I told them what they were. (You know what those are, don’t you? Some didn’t know Bulldogging. I had to ask.)

 

I went down to where Boris was making lunch for everybody there and for the additional guest arriving soon. I was surprised when Peter came home early. We greeted my grandmother together as she was escorted into the foyer. She was dressed in…it was very nice! She did normally, but now it was a little dressy in her navy colored dress.

“Gee.” I grinned at her. “You must think someone important is coming.”

She put her hand to the back of her head dramatically. “I’m dining with a King and Queen tonight!” Then she hugged me. “Tomorrow, my grandson has a birthday and that same King and Queen think that’s important enough to be here to celebrate with him. You are that important person and you’re here already. I dressed correctly.”

 

A late lunch was served and we visited. We really didn’t say too much about Ms. Baldwin then. There were complications grandmother would know about soon enough.

It was eight-thirty when the door opened again. Yuri came in to stand with Boris and then Queen Alla came in, followed by Olek. Peter and I were very concerned about him. He looked normal for the most part until he hesitated to look up in our eyes. Shame? I let Peter do what he was going to do. He didn’t rush at Olek, but came up to his brother and without a word, slowly brought Olek into an embrace that was tight and no words were spoken at first, just held Olek. Queen Alla greeted me with a hug and kiss and then turned to watch her son still hugging his brother. Words were finally spoken, but they were between Olek and Peter. Then Olek looked up at me and I understood his look, but he needed to know what happened wasn’t his crime. Walking up to Olek he did smile a bit to me and I just brought him to me and hugged tightly. I turned in the hug, kissing him on the cheek. I could feel him release me, but I held him firmly so he quit trying to let go and just relaxed enjoying the embrace.

“You are the second greatest man I have ever known, Olek. You know who I think is the greatest.” I said into Olek’s ear making him chuckle. “I saw the clips.” Then I felt him react as he attempted to let me go again. I held him tighter. “No, I won’t let you go. I marry Peter in seven months. We are family now. And I mean you and me. One more time, what happened was a crime. Not committed by you, but that woman upstairs. It was a tragedy. Nothing done by you was criminal, you were the victim. It was a crime to you. What I saw, was what wasn’t there.” I made him look in my eyes. “No affection and nothing close to love. That and she even admits that you were a gentleman. That speaks volumes to me. Peter loves you. I love you.”

Olek smiled more like himself as he nodded. “I am embarrassed.”

“Sure.” I nodded. “I can only imagine what I’d feel if a clip or tape of me and someone other than Peter is produced showing a very personal moment like intimacy. If you let her by with that…you become embarrassed, she wins. You said no one would get by with that. Don’t let her.”

Olek nodded again. “But, I am embarrassed.”

I hugged him again. “We’ll deal with that. Never be afraid of our response. We will always love you. Never be afraid to look at me. I’ll never look down on you.”

Olek smiled. “Thank you.” He looked at me. “Careful though. You’re making me fall in love…with you.” He chuckled. “I am! I am in love with my brother.”

“That’s an honor.” I grinned. “Peter would be upset if it was the other kind. How is Helga?”

Olek smiled more. “She’s fine and yes, I not only told her but showed her the clips.” He nodded. “She took it well.”

“Good.” I smiled. “Of course, she saw you naked in the clips.”

Olek smiled more. “She already had.” His eyebrows danced as he said that.

“Yes!” I grabbed and hugged him again. This time in happiness. “That’s what I hoped for!” I looked at him. “For more than six or seven minutes?”

Olek nodded laughing. “A whole lot more.”

“She didn’t come with you?” I asked.

“She’s busy!” He said like he did when we questioned him about his schedule. “She’ll be there during Christmas. You’ll see her then.”

Olek looked at the house. “This is…nice!” He said smiling standing away a little. “Penny was the one that told me about it. That was why I agreed to lease it. I trusted her.”

Yuri nodded. “The International Securities group scanned the house thoroughly. All devices have been removed, Your Majesty.”

Olek nodded smiling at the man. “That’s good.” He walked up to Yuri. “However, I think in view of what you did for us, for me. I prefer my friends to call me Olek. That goes for Boris, too.”

Yuri nodded. “Very well, Olek.” Then was a little surprised when Olek hugged him! This family loved to hug!! No wonder I felt I belonged in it!

That night we visited. Nothing really planned that night. Olek and Mom were tired from the trip and they were shown their rooms. The chance to see Ms. Baldwin was passed on by Olek. His anger was quiet now, but he was afraid to see her as he knew he’d kill her if done too soon.

Grandma was told and…it was quietly expressed that she wanted to rip the bitch’s head off.

 

Peter and I did go to our room and we did make love again. In the morning…there was no gentle waking up. Don’t mistake what I say, I mean…I woke up and I felt what was happening. The warm moisture of a familiar mouth doing a wonderful job on my morning erection! The lump under the covers was doing it again and he was enjoying himself as it did it. He was so good at it!! I rolled a little more to my back to make it easier for him. The sensations I got from him went straight to my head and my hands came down to hold that precious head of his, running through hair as I loved the tickle of it through my fingers. The beauty of this wonderful soul was in the body of a man that I can’t express in words how much I loved him adequately. A few more minutes was all it took as I came in several bursts, exploding in that feeling of completion, but I knew we weren’t done.

The lump moved up as he did and Peter’s happy face greeted me as he kissed me deeply, probing the inside of my mouth…I could taste my cum on him. Arms went around each other in the ways we knew, bringing to bodies that were already close, even closer. “Happy Birthday, Baby.”

My hand came up his warm back muscles bringing his face closer and returned a kiss just as probing and deep, but contained all the love for him I had. “I love you so much, Peter.”

He smiled softer. “I know. I love you.”

I nodded. “I know.”

“We were kind of busy with school…so I didn’t get you…”

I interrupted what he was saying with another kiss, but rolled us so he was on his back. “You did, Peter. You’ve given me you. That is something I will always cherish. I don’t need anything else from you.”

He nodded. “I’m yours.” He raised his arms over his head. “Do whatever you desire with me. I belong…to you.”

That fact he knew what I liked to do. He knew what I did and loved to do. That was the greatest present he could give. That comfortable familiarity of two people that knew what the other wanted without the need to say a thing. It is a present that we would have for years.

Twenty minutes? Try three and a half hours! Time had no meaning. This was love and we did it as long as we could.

All pieces in play, a potentially vulnerable king. Next: Checkmate.
Copyright © 2017 R. Eric; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 45
  • Love 16
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I admit it. If there was an uncensored clip of Harry’s naked adventures in Las Vegas, I would have watched it! I’d definitely want to see a Harry-with-another-man sex tape – I’m not so sure about a hetero sex tape though. There’s definitely an appeal even if it’s just getting off.  ;-)

 

It’s a very good thing that Olek’s video never got online anywhere.

Link to comment
15 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

I admit it. If there was an uncensored clip of Harry’s naked adventures in Las Vegas, I would have watched it! I’d definitely want to see a Harry-with-another-man sex tape – I’m not so sure about a hetero sex tape though. There’s definitely an appeal even if it’s just getting off.  ;-)

 

It’s a very good thing that Olek’s video never got online anywhere.

I'm having trouble with Olek and Helga.  Only because my mind rejects the possibility.  Straight sex is just...weird.  Trying to picture Olek with any woman.  I get a little queasy.  :puke:  Who says there is no clips on line?  The copies they have aren't just on her computer or Eric's.  It may come up later.  

  • Like 4
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

This was possibly the best chapter thus far on the new Makarovia series.  

Why would you need to picture Olek and Helga together?  Just let them close the door or doors behind them and come out two to 10 or 12 hours later.

I had not heard the term "jack sack."  But I immediately knew what it was.  Reminds me of the phrase "put a sock over it."  That I had heard.  And you may or may not be familiar with the term "drain the lizard" for a man peeing.

 

I loved the reaction of Boris to Yuri's comment.  You must have a Russian alphabet keyboard as well as your English one.  I can't read it, but I love it when you slip the foreign alphabets in the story.

 

Well done, R. Eric.

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

It is too bad this is in an alternate universe.   I would love to see how Eric's grandmother would react to Aunt Pearl and Lola from your story "The Luckiest Man in the World."  Or, by chance on this earth, are there versions of Aunt Pearl and Lola?  If there are, might we find out, please?

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, ReaderPaul said:

Why would you need to picture Olek and Helga together?  Just let them close the door or doors behind them and come out two to 10 or 12 hours later.

the term "drain the lizard" for a man peeing.

 

I loved the reaction of Boris to Yuri's comment.  You must have a Russian alphabet keyboard as well as your English one.  I can't read it, but I love it when you slip the foreign alphabets in the story.

 

Yes, I do that putting them in another room.  Olek and Helga, but I see it!!  I write what I see.  It's nauseating!  Pussy!?  Sorry, ladies, but gross!  I had trouble with their kiss in the entrance of the palace!  That was the easier thing.

 

I know drain the lizard.  I've heard it many, many times.

 

I have Cyrillic programmed.  The thing is there are differences in Russian and Ukrainian.   I have a template to tell my English letter stands for which. or I couldn't keep them straight...or gay...you know what I mean.  :*)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, ReaderPaul said:

It is too bad this is in an alternate universe.   I would love to see how Eric's grandmother would react to Aunt Pearl and Lola from your story "The Luckiest Man in the World."  Or, by chance on this earth, are there versions of Aunt Pearl and Lola?  If there are, might we find out, please?

Yes.  Makarovia sort of took on a life of it's own and bloomed.  Talk to Zeus, he's the one in charge of the Muses.  My muse is laughing his ass off right now.  :yes:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, R. Eric said:

Yes, I do that putting them in another room.  Olek and Helga, but I see it!!  I write what I see.  It's nauseating!  Pussy!?  Sorry, ladies, but gross!  I had trouble with their kiss in the entrance of the palace!  That was the easier thing.

 

I know drain the lizard.  I've heard it many, many times.

 

I have Cyrillic programmed.  The thing is there are differences in Russian and Ukrainian.   I have a template to tell my English letter stands for which. or I couldn't keep them straight...or gay...you know what I mean.  :*)

Well, I am bisexual and like both, but on sheer looks, I have to agree-- I really (personally) prefer the looks of male genitals over female ones.  

You mentioned some time back that you speak English, Italian, and Russian.  Do you now speak Ukrainian and German, as well?

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, ReaderPaul said:

It is too bad this is in an alternate universe.   I would love to see how Eric's grandmother would react to Aunt Pearl and Lola from your story "The Luckiest Man in the World."  Or, by chance on this earth, are there versions of Aunt Pearl and Lola?  If there are, might we find out, please?

Characters crossed-over from Cinderfella into North meets South…  ;-)

 

10 minutes ago, ReaderPaul said:

You must have a Russian alphabet keyboard as well as your English one.

MacOS allows you to switch instantly between different software keyboards. Combined with the numerous fonts that are preinstalled, this allows you to type in Cyrillic languages like Russian or even Hebrew, Chinese, Japanese, and various South and Southeast Asian languages and writing systems. The MacOS will also allow you to instantly switch from Left-to-Right to Right-to-Left for languages like Hebrew, Chinese, and Japanese. (Of course, not all applications can deal with those changes and some, like games, will ignore them.)  ;-)

 

Less drastic changes include software keyboards for Canadian English and Hawaiian as well as less common ones like Icelandic.  ;-)

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

 

MacOS allows you to switch instantly between different software keyboards. Combined with the numerous fonts that are preinstalled, this allows you to type in Cyrillic languages like Russian or even Hebrew, Chinese, Japanese, and various South and Southeast Asian languages and writing systems. The MacOS will also allow you to instantly switch from Left-to-Right to Right-to-Left for languages like Hebrew, Chinese, and Japanese. (Of course, not all applications can deal with those changes and some, like games, will ignore them.)  ;-)

 

Less drastic changes include software keyboards for Canadian English and Hawaiian as well as less common ones like Icelandic.  ;-)

Shhh!  Don't tell them that!  For a single word I use the template.  More than a few sentences, there is a cheat.  Just don't tell everybody!!  :fight:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, ReaderPaul said:

Well, I am bisexual and like both, but on sheer looks, I have to agree-- I really (personally) prefer the looks of male genitals over female ones.  

You mentioned some time back that you speak English, Italian, and Russian.  Do you now speak Ukrainian and German, as well?

Enough to be dangerous.  Sentence structure is tricky.  I do have help with that.  Italian wasn't hard.  You pronounce everything.  Like Calzone?  It's pronounced Calzon e including the last e.  Letter combinations change pronunciation.  German isn't too bad.  Russian!!!???  I hate the language, but determined to learn it anyway.  I wasn't kidding.  The Russian Alphabet is a BITCH!!  Oh, the male genitals just make sense.  Now, I don't like to see a guy with a girl.  Why does he want THAT!!??

Edited by R. Eric
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

If a guy hadn't liked doing "that" with a female, none of us would be here to say "ewww"!  Just sayin'...

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
5 hours ago, pvtguy said:

If a guy hadn't liked doing "that" with a female, none of us would be here to say "ewww"!  Just sayin'...

Yea, yea, I know, but still...EEWWW!!!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
5 hours ago, pvtguy said:

If a guy hadn't liked doing "that" with a female, none of us would be here to say "ewww"!  Just sayin'...

I’m happy to let the bi and straight guys worry about that!

 

Besides there’s always turkey basters and ’test tubes’!  ;-)

Link to comment
1 minute ago, droughtquake said:

I’m happy to let the bi and straight guys worry about that!

 

Besides there’s always turkey basters and ’test tubes’!  ;-)

I was going to say just that!!!  Really I was!!!  :puke:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
6 hours ago, pvtguy said:

If a guy hadn't liked doing "that" with a female, none of us would be here to say "ewww"!  Just sayin'...

Well, I like "doing it" with a female more than looking at it!

  • Like 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

"Grandma was told and…it was quietly expressed that she wanted to rip the bitch’s head off."

 

Leave it to Katrina Sams to say what all of us are thinking.  Don't know why I'm so interested in her other than she reminds me of my great aunt, who mowed her own 1/2 acre yard with a push mower until she was 90.  At that point she said, "I think I can afford for someone else to mow it for me."  Still love that line.  (And for the record, my great aunt lived another six year after that.  Hopefully those genetics got passed down to my generation...)

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

I almost wish they had allowed Katrina to rip the bitches head off. I'm sure Eric has the best birthday he's had in a long time. Since he's now part of the family he'll have these kind of birthdays especially when he gets woken up with a warm mouth bobbing up and down by his husband. I'm really getting to like Boris and the Yuri, they're both great men in their own right. The fact that Olek came in and wouldn't look Peter or Eric in the eye said a lot about how he felt. When Peter went to Olek and Olek wouldn't even hug his brother like he would any other time, Peter took the initiative and drew Olek into a great big hug and then Eric hugged him. Eric told Olek that he had watched the clips of Olek and Penney having sex but not making love. There was no kissing and no oral satisfaction on either side, this told Eric what he needed to know that there was no love for Penney at all. I hope that Olek continues his relationship with Helga and that it'll lead to a possible engagement and marriage. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Just remember that the 'turkey baster method' does not really use a turkey baster. It is all done very scientifically using a tube that is so small  the female might not even feel it. If the sperm is to be mixed, the lab will select several young and healthy men of the same genetic background as the female and mix up to five different sperm before insemination. No body will know which of the donors is the father unless the baby is subjected to DNA analysis. It truly is a random insemination, but even then there is a significant chance that it will not 'take' the first time and it may have to be repeated several times over a year. If it does 'take' there is some  likelihood of multiple births (Here the statistics become confusing; only about 11% of IVF ((in vitro fertilizations)) result I live births and of those only about 80% result in twins with decreasing odds of triplets, almost zero for more than that. And, in order to prevent undo strain on the mother, Doctors will normally remove any more than two viable ova before the third month).

Edited by Will Hawkins
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Will Hawkins said:

Just remember that the 'turkey baster method' does not really use a turkey baster. It is all done very scientifically using a tube that is so small  the female might not even feel it. If the sperm is to be mixed, the lab will select several young and healthy men of the same genetic background as the female and mix up to five different sperm before insemination. No body will know which of the donors is the father unless the baby is subjected to DNA analysis. It truly is a random insemination, but even then there is a significant chance that it will not 'take' the first time and it may have to be repeated several times over a year. If it does 'take' there is some  likelihood of multiple births (Here the statistics become confusing; only about 11% of IVF ((in vitro fertilizations)) result I live births and of those only about 80% result in twins with decreasing odds of triplets, almost zero for more than that. And, in order to prevent undo strain on the mother, Doctors will normally remove any more than two viable ova before the third month).

You knew what I meant.   Could see it in your mind.   I had had all that in mind.  Fascinating, isn't it?   :P

  • Like 1
Link to comment
7 hours ago, Will Hawkins said:

Just remember that the 'turkey baster method' does not really use a turkey baster.

A turkey baster is used in do-it-yourself home inseminations. Or, as on Orange Ie the New Black, you use a long straw or multiple straws linked together. The goal is to get the semen way up inside where the egg is going to be, up where an ejaculation would get it.

Thousands of Lesbians and other women have gotten pregnant using the turkey baster method.
 

You are describing the process that is properly called IVF (In Vitro Fertilization). I don’t think that multiple sperm donors are used in most IVF procedures. In some cases, the husband of the egg donor will provide the semen and the procedure is used to increase the chances of pregnancy. In other cases, either the sperm or egg is donated due to infertility/low-fertility of one or the other parents-to-be. And in many cases, a woman or couple will select a sperm donor from a sperm bank. I have heard that male couples will sometimes choose to mix their semen in a process nicknamed ‘The Swirl’ to theoretically anonymize the actual father.

But pregnancy does not happen exactly the way we’ve all been taught. There are cases where it’s obvious that more than a single sperm contributed to the embryo.
 

It is more likely that AI (Artificial Insemination) of domestic animals would use multiple sperm sources…

Link to comment

I LOVE Grandma Katrina!!! She is the kind of Grandma who puts up with no crap from anyone!!! I am so proud of the way Eric wouldn't let Olek go until he understood that he was loved and shouldn't feel embarrassed about anything.  Such a great family. Another great chapter.

Big Big Hugs,

Charlie

Quote

 

 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..