Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 2,258 Words
  • 118 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
May contain graphic sex scenes

CRYSTALLINE - 8. Online Antics

When left alone for the weekend, the brothers resisted the urge to invite friends over for a party, as they didn’t wish to blow their credibility on the first opportunity. Instead they spent time being entertained and learning some new tricks by watching porn, using their fathers account, as his computer remembered the password.

They not only learned some new sex positions but also learned that you could get paid for uploading your own video clips.

“But this is Dad’s account how do we get paid, we can’t open an account without adult ID”

“You know how he was supportive of us having sex together and there seems to be lots of other underage kids doing it on this site”

“Yeah, where are you going with this?”

“If we made some videos this weekend and uploaded them on his account and he made some money from it, then he might let us have most of the earnings”

“Are you going to tell Dad that we are doing underage porn? He was understanding about us doing it in our own bedroom, but publicly on a website is another thing”

“What have we got to lose?”

“Well he was pretty cool about us fucking. Ok let’s do it. I’ll see if he still has that video camera and tripod”

“We could use our phones”

“How about both? Since we don’t have someone to operate the camera then we can get shots from different angles simultaneously with a camera and two phones”

“Then we edit it on our computer add music and titles and stuff”

“You want credits?”

“Yeah but only with a porn name”

“Such as?”

“The Bum Brothers...or the Terrible Twins...Brothers in Arse...I’m not feeling anything from you”

“I’ll have to think about it”

***

By Sunday afternoon they had plenty of raw footage which they downloaded to their computer and erased the memory of their father’s camera.

During the following week they edited their film and had it ready for uploading when they could get secret access to their father’s computer.

Both their parents usually arrived home between 6.00 and 6.30, so they decided to use the two hours they had unsupervised when they got home after school. After uploading their video they left the project for a while and waited to see if there was any reaction from their father.

***

It was nearly a month later when their homework time was interrupted by their father, Tony Ricardi.

“Boys, put down the books, I want your full attention for what I am about to say”

“Sure Dad” they chorused.

“I’ve just received a statement from a website, telling me that I have funds to collect for my uploaded videos”

The brothers froze, but said nothing.

“I was about to delete the message, thinking it was some scam. However, I decided to look into it further and get some more details before reporting it as spam. You won’t believe what I found on the site”

With a crackly voice, Patrick asked “What was it Dad?”

“It was a porn video of you two. At first I thought it must have been something you shared with friends who then uploaded to the site. The strange thing is, the video is on my account, hence the offer of payment. Do either of you know anything about this?”

Both sat silent, thinking perhaps they had gone too far in their youthful enthusiasm to make a few dollars. Then he asked again.

“Ah, please don’t be mad Dad” asked Dante “But we used your account to look at some porn while you and Mum were away”

“That parts ok, though you could have asked first”

“We know we should have, but we didn’t realise how easy it was to get into your account. All we needed was your email address and the computer provided the password. We still don’t know what it is”

“So did you upload the video?”

“Yes, are you mad? We’re really sorry” replied Patrick.

“No need to apologise, I think you’ve shown a good deal of initiative in trying to earn some extra bucks”

“Really, you’re not mad with us?”

“I should be for using my account without my permission, but your clip is good and had so many paid hits, I have to compliment you”

“Fuck! I thought we’d be in deep shit”

“You will be if your mother finds out, but for now I’ll collect the $105 for you and give it to you in cash”

“We made over a hundred dollars already?”

“Yes, and once I refer it to my site friends, I’m sure there’ll be lots more. You know the personal connection and all that”

“You have friends on this site?”

“Of course, we share with each other and have discussions about twink porn. I’m sure you two are going to be very popular”

“You mean we are going to be porn stars?”

“Stars might be a bit ambitious, but popular certainly”

“So now we have your blessing, can we upload some more. We learned some tricks from watching other videos and want to try them”

“Sure, but let me know what you are doing and I’ll give you access to me computer”

“Thanks Dad, it’s great to be in business with you”

***

The brothers continued to film themselves and upload edited versions, now with their father’s approval. But when he offered to do the filming for them, they refused.

“Dad, it just somehow feels wrong for you to do that. Watching us on the screen is one thing, but watching us live is another. Something we’re just not comfortable with”

“That’s fine, I understand. Just trying to help”

“Thanks for understanding”

“Did you know the site is going to introduce live webcam soon? It’s something you might want to think about. There could be good money in it for you” suggested Tony

“How does that work?”

“The subject goes online and subscribers can see if you are waiting online. Then the subscriber, for a fee, can ask you to do a specific act. If you agree then they watch it live. The site also records the session and if you want to, can add it to your onsite library, so you continue to earn from it”

“We’ll think about that. Going out live would be a lot different to editing out the bits we don’t want to show and sometimes we get the giggles and have to start again” said Patrick.

“And what happens if you’re live and can’t get it up” added Dante “That could be embarrassing”

“Fuck yeah” concluded Patrick.

***

As the income rolled in to Tony’s account the brothers became more ambitious and agreed to do the live webcam from their bedroom. Their father was aware of it and so kept their mother from interrupting the boys with excuses like, they need study time and we should not interrupt their privacy at such a critical age. He even added, be thankful they are prepared to share a room without complaining or fighting. Mother agreed and was so kept totally in the dark about what was happening behind the bedroom door.

The webcam performances increased the revenue dramatically so their father suggested he pass on ten percent of the revenue to the boys for spending money and he would keep the rest in an account for their future education or a large purchase such as their first cars.

“Also, we don’t want your mother seeing you spend up big and ask where you got the money”

“Sure Dad, good idea. Unexplained wealth as they say in the crime movies”

o0o

Dante paused his story so they could clear the table and move to the lounge, but Thomas assumed that was the end of the story and said “That’s not anything to be ashamed about. Sure it’s not a conversation you would have with your grandmother but there was no need to hide it from me. I think you guys were clever to get away with it and make some dough along the way”

Thomas laughed then gave Dante a kiss and a hug.

***

“Wow, do you mean I’m dating a porn star” said Carol.

“I wouldn’t say we were stars, but we did have a following”

“I don’t understand why you don’t talk about your parents. Even if your dad was condoning this, your mum didn’t know so why don’t you talk about her?”

“There’s more to it Carol, but I’m tired now. I find this quite draining just talking about it. Can we leave it for now and I’ll tell you more, tomorrow night”

“Sure, let’s have an early night. Maybe you can show me some of those tricks you used to do”

***

The following morning was pretty quiet at the breakfast table as Cook was the only one not privy to the previous night’s events.

“You’re a bunch of sobersides this morning. Oh I know, you’re all tired from too much bedroom gymnastics. Am I right?”

“That must be it” admitted Carol.

“That wasn’t very convincing. What about you two?” she asked as she looked at Thomas and Dante.

“I think that second bottle of wine after dinner wasn’t a good idea” replied Thomas

“What! only two bottles. I’ve seen you down far more than that and still be bouncing off the walls the next morning. There’s something going down around here, so who’s going to spill?”

“There’s nothing going down!” snapped Dante “Just leave it Cook!”

“Well, someone’s got a sore head this morning and I doubt it was just an extra bottle of wine”

“I’ve got to start work” said Dante as he left the table.

“And I’ll help you” offered Patrick.

“I’ve got to make sure the agenda’s ready for today’s project meeting” added Thomas, as he also left.

Cook turned slowly to Carol, put her hands on her hips and said “Well, that just leaves you and me girlie, and guess what, you have no excuse to leave, so while we clean up I’ll give you the opportunity to tell me what you’re all hiding. You know you can’t keep a secret around here”

“What makes you think we’re hiding something?”

“I didn’t come down in the last shower girlie. I’ve worked with you and Thomas long enough to know when something’s up. The other two maybe not so long, but I’ll bet my bottom dollar it’s something to do with them”

“Why do you think that?”

“They are the common denominator between you and Thomas. I’ve got a strong suspicion those two are hiding something. I have a nose for these things. Look at it this way, Dante shows up on that powerful bike and gets the job on the spot. A good worker he is, I have no problem with that, I think Mr P made a good choice there. But we knew nothing about him until suddenly, out of the blue a brother, we’ve heard nothing about turns up, on a similar bike and fresh from the funeral of the grandfather”

“Their grandfather died three months ago”

“As may be, but why didn’t their parents go to the funeral?”

“How do you know they didn’t?”

“Because of the long silence between those two when you asked them”

“Maybe they couldn’t afford the airfare or time away from work”

“Then why didn’t the boys just say so? And another thing, I don’t trust twins; they always have secrets and seem to delight in keeping things from others. Twins can be creepy: it’s like they have some sort of twinly pact”

“I really don’t know what you’re talking about and I don’t wish to continue this conversation. I should go and collect the laundry and make some beds”

“Ok, scamper off, but I will break the code of secrecy” Cook said with determination, then pulled open the dishwasher and flung in dishes as if she was at a Greek wedding.

***

“How come you want to help me today?” Dante asked his brother.

“We need to talk about last night. I didn’t finish telling Carol the whole story”

“Me neither. Thomas thinks it was just us up to mischief and even said we were smart to turn it into a money making venture”

“Yeah and Carol thinks it’s great she’s dating a porn star” added Patrick “I’ll have to tell her the truth tonight and that’s going to be the hardest”

“Fuck yeah! I think Thomas will cope with the shock, how do you think Carol will react?”

“Don’t know really; haven’t been with her long enough to judge that. But now we’ve started we have to tell them both the whole truth”

“You’re right and if they can’t accept us after that, then maybe one or both of our relationships is not meant to be”

“Yeah, the main thing is that we have each other” concluded Patrick. Then he hugged his brother.

***

Thomas announced at the project meeting that the names of the two guest accommodation buildings had been decided. The original property will be known as Crystalline Manor and the newly acquired property to be called Arcobaleno Villa. Further, the redecorating of Arcobaleno was almost complete and the design of the clubhouse finalised. Plans for building the restaurant and the new cottage had been submitted to council and approved, so work could commence as soon as the builder finished the clubhouse.

Now that work was proceeding on time Jonathan announced an opening date and plans for guest activities and entertainment could be started.

Next Chapter - Camping, Keys, Cops, Court,
Copyright © 2022 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Wow 1
Please leave a comment.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I can guess what happens next from what would happen in the US if underage porn were uploaded on an adult's account or on a neighbor's wifi signal.  The adult and/or the neighbor or would be the ones going to prison for child porn, even if they knew nothing about it.  The neighbor would be guilty of not password-protecting their wifi.  The adult would be in trouble for collecting money on child porn (meaning porn produced when one or more of the participants are under 18 years of age).  There have been cases in the US where neighbors have been convicted of crimes committed by other neighbors "piggybacking" on their wifi, even without the wifi-originating person's knowledge.  Sometimes even password protected wifi can be too easy to guess.

I do not know what Australian law or UK law has to say on this.  Perhaps, @Summerabbacat and @chris191070 or @Wombat Bill can enlighten us? 

Cook has been resourceful as well at finding things out.  I bet within three chapters or less she WILL know more of what is going on.

  • Like 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, chris191070 said:

I'm not sure on UK law because sex is legal at 16 in the UK.

In most of the US, SEX is legal at age 16 or age 17, but posting pictures or video of a nude person under age 18 is illegal.  It is a patchwork of (sometimes crazy) state laws.  In some cases, whether sex is legal between two persons if one us underage (defined for most legal purposes as under the age of 18 years) depends on how much OLDER the older person is than the younger.  It is a lot more complicated than just those facts in some jurisdictions.  The craziness needs some consistency, but I do not see that happening for a long time, if ever.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
6 hours ago, ReaderPaul said:

I can guess what happens next from what would happen in the US if underage porn were uploaded on an adult's account or on a neighbor's wifi signal.  The adult and/or the neighbor or would be the ones going to prison for child porn, even if they knew nothing about it.  The neighbor would be guilty of not password-protecting their wifi.  The adult would be in trouble for collecting money on child porn (meaning porn produced when one or more of the participants are under 18 years of age).  There have been cases in the US where neighbors have been convicted of crimes committed by other neighbors "piggybacking" on their wifi, even without the wifi-originating person's knowledge.  Sometimes even password protected wifi can be too easy to guess.

I do not know what Australian law or UK law has to say on this.  Perhaps, @Summerabbacat and @chris191070 or @Wombat Bill can enlighten us? 

Cook has been resourceful as well at finding things out.  I bet within three chapters or less she WILL know more of what is going on.

Sooner than that. Cook just needs to get Carol drunk and then she's lose with words and everything else.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, ReaderPaul said:

In most of the US, SEX is legal at age 16 or age 17, but posting pictures or video of a nude person under age 18 is illegal.  It is a patchwork of (sometimes crazy) state laws.  In some cases, whether sex is legal between two persons if one us underage (defined for most legal purposes as under the age of 18 years) depends on how much OLDER the older person is than the younger.  It is a lot more complicated than just those facts in some jurisdictions.  The craziness needs some consistency, but I do not see that happening for a long time, if ever.

I would imagine it's illegal to post, as your not considered an adult until you reach 18.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

@ReaderPaul I believe your crystal ball is working at full capacity again. If your speculation is correct, it would seem our wily @Wombat Bill may have led us into his burrow again with his titillating twists and turns, deceptive discourse and crafty conundrums. Your speculation would also explain why Dante was concerned Thomas may find his revelation unpleasant. It may be Dante and Patrick are ashamed of themselves rather than of their parents, particularly if Padre Ricardi is in prison as a result of their posting porn using his account. If this is the case it is likely Madre Ricardi turned her back on her husband for his complicity in the underage porn posted by their sons, and on her sons for involving their father in activities which led to his imprisonment.  

I am not sure of the laws relating to this type of behaviour in Australia, but imagine they are probably like those of the UK as stated by @chris191070. Many of our laws are I imagine like those of the UK given politically we are a federal parliamentary constitutional monarchy with QEII as our monarch. 

4 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Sooner than that. Cook just needs to get Carol drunk and then she's lose with words and everything else.

So true @chris191070. A little alcohol and perhaps some more sapphic sensuality and Carol reveals all.

Another educative chapter @Wombat Bill. Sobersides, I have never to the best of my knowledge come across that word in my life. I assumed it was indicative of sobriety, but alas not. 

 

Edited by Summerabbacat
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
4 hours ago, Summerabbacat said:

@ReaderPaul I believe your crystal ball is working at full capacity again. If your speculation is correct, it would seem our wily @Wombat Bill may have led us into his burrow again with his titillating twists and turns, deceptive discourse and crafty conundrums. Your speculation would also explain why Dante was concerned Thomas may find his revelation unpleasant. It may be Dante and Patrick are ashamed of themselves rather than of their parents, particularly if Padre Ricardi is in prison as a result of their posting porn using his account. If this is the case it is likely Madre Ricardi turned her back on her husband for his complicity in the underage porn posted by their sons, and on her sons for involving their father in activities which led to his imprisonment.  

I am not sure of the laws relating to this type of behaviour in Australia, but imagine they are probably like those of the UK as stated by @chris191070. Many of our laws are I imagine like those of the UK given politically we are a federal parliamentary constitutional monarchy with QEII as our monarch. 

So true @chris191070. A little alcohol and perhaps some more sapphic sensuality and Carol reveals all.

Another educative chapter @Wombat Bill. Sobersides, I have never to the best of my knowledge come across that word in my life. I assumed it was indicative of sobriety, but alas not. 

Well, in the US, a sobersides is normally a person who is normally very serious, to the point of having no sense of humor.  It can be used in the sarcastic sense as well, where it means the opposite.  It can also be used to mean someone who takes the fun out of something by their very presence.  Once in a while, I have heard it used as someone who refuses to drink (often in a very condemning way, trying to shame others so they don't drink).

I just thought of another possibility why the father could be in jail.  Often in the US, the IRS (Internal Revenue Service, or federal taxing agency) looks with much disfavor on people who do not pay the taxes the IRS thinks are due.  I would guess that is true of the taxing agencies of most of the countries of the world.  If payment is made by check, bank draft, wire transfer, or other EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) or some other means than physical cash, it can be easily traced -- and therefore potentially taxed.  Combined with illegal (by whatever legal definitions exist in that country) sexual activity involving minors, and real problems exist.

I am sure @Wombat Bill will eventually reveal all.

  • Like 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..