Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 2,809 Words
  • 97 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
May contain graphic sex scenes

CRYSTALLINE - 26. Pinks

Carol and Mia were returning from Arcobaleno with a load of linen for the laundry, when Mia dropped her basket and linen spilled onto the ground.

“Clumsy girl” exclaimed Carol “Just as well that wasn’t clean linen. What have you got to say for yourself?”

Mia didn’t answer, she just stood staring and her mouth hanging open in shock.

“Well... pick it up”

But Mia just pointed towards the lawn area and remained speechless. Carol looked in the direction Mia was pointing and said “Oh them, there’s a few worth looking at”

Finally Mia found words and asked “Aren’t you shocked by naked men cavorting around the garden?”

“Shocked is not the word, more disappointed, a bit flabby most of them. Haven’t you seen naked men before?”

“No and this is not the way I imagined my first time would be”

“Yeah, I suppose you expected a better display of manhood. Mind you, some of them are well-hung”

“Is this normal around here?” asked Mia

“To be expected I suppose, given this is exclusively a gay resort”

<>

What the girls were watching was the first part of the welcome ceremony for the novice members. The group of twelve were standing naked, in a circle and the three novices in the centre. One of the group was handing a single carnation to each of the other members. As he also passed a carnation to each of the novices, he introduced himself. “I am Pinkball Wizard, your ceremony leader. Please watch us and you will learn what you have to do”

The twelve members who had already achieved erection, then ran the carnation stem over their tongues to lubricate them and each proceeded to insert the stem as far as they could into their urethra.

At the sight of this Mia buried her face in Carol’s breast, while Carol continued to watch with interest.

“On my word gentlemen, you will salute our novices”

When all members signalled they were ready, Pinkball Wizard pronounced “To the Pinks” and twelve penises rose, bounced up and down, flowers waving in the air.

Carol applauded, which made Mia look at the assembled group. “Oh my god, I wouldn’t have thought that was possible” said Mia

“Interested now, are you?”

“No!” she lied.

Pinkball Wizard then said to the novices “Choose a sponsor to assist you with your initiation”

Each did so, then Pinkball said “On your knees in front of your sponsor” and the novices complied.

The sponsors put their carnation heads to the mouths of their novice and said “Bite off the flower, chew the petals, then swallow”

Still on their knees, they did as directed. When they had completed their task, Pinkball asked them to pass their carnation to their sponsor for the next stage.

Each sponsor then said to their novice “With this bloom I invite you to the inner circle of the Car Nations. When I insert the stem into your manhood you will no longer be known as Pinks but by your member name”

Sponsor one slowly inserted the stem as his novice grimaced and said “Welcome to our inner circle, you shall henceforth be known as Lavender Lace”

The remaining two sponsors did the same and named their initiates Heddewigii and Coconut Punch. The three sponsors than gave their initiates fresh blooms and asked them to reciprocate the insertion by replacing the stalk with a fresh bloom.

Carol’s spontaneous applause earlier had not gone unnoticed, so at the end of the ceremony, Pinkball signalled to his fellow members and they all turned towards the girls and fifteen carnations bowed to the small audience.

“Make them stop!” Mia ordered.

“You didn’t have to look”

“Yeah but...”

“Too much to resist?’ asked Carol.

“Does that make me naughty?”

“Pick up your washing and back to work, girl”

The group then headed off to the pool for the next part of the initiation.

<>

When the group reached the pool they lined up on the edge facing the pool, closely watched by Patrick.

The three newly initiated were pushed into the petal covered pool and told to stand in front of their sponsor. Then all twelve older members started to stroke their penises and continued till each one ejaculated and sent the bloom flying into the pool.

A horrified Patrick bit his lip to stop himself from yelling at the guests who were polluting his pool.

All then jumped into the pool and frolicked in the petal strewn water. It was too much for Patrick who went off duty and headed straight for the kitchen and Cook’s secret stash of whiskey.

“A bit early in the day for that, isn’t it?” she asked.

“Not if you’d seen what I just witnessed”

“Was someone injured in the pool?”

“No, but my pool’s a bit the worse for wear”

Then Cook heard giggles coming from the laundry and said “Those girls will be the death of me with all their giggling”

“What’s amusing them?” Patrick asked

“I don’t know, why don’t you go and ask, it might settle your nerves to have a laugh. Then you can tell me about the pool”

“You don’t want to know, believe me”

<>

Patrick’s visit to the laundry did not improve his mood when he found out what the girls were laughing about.

“I just don’t believe my own eyes” said Mia “They actually inserted flower stems into their...you know whats”

“You can say it girl” said Carol

“No I can’t say the word. Oh I just remembered, Mum used to call my brother’s boy thing, his weeny”

“For god’s sake, it’s called a penis”

“Yeah that” replied Mia.

“Well girls you missed the best part of the show, at the pool”

“I don’t want to hear” said Mia.

“I do” added Carol.

“Block your ears now Mia, if you don’t want to hear” said Patrick.

They both looked at Mia, who just stood there, arms at her sides, so Patrick continued “They all stood on the edge of my pool, pumped their dicks and ejaculated their cum and the flowers into the pool”

“Stop! I don’t want to hear any more”

“But you did listen” accused Carol.

“All very well for you two, but I’m the one who has to clean the pool” concluded Patrick.

***

After dinner that night, Lachlan arranged some special entertainment for the guests. Chairs were set up in the ballroom and a makeshift rostrum was built by Dante and Patrick, using off-cuts from the builders’ scrap pile and Jonathan offered a large rug, from storage, to cover the stage. Virginia had purchased the rug many years ago at a charity auction, but never found a use for it.

As well as the resort guests all the staff were also invited to the performance.

As the lights were dimmed in the back part of the room, music from the Harry Potter soundtrack played and Lachlan stepped on stage to introduce the entertainment.

“Good evening ladies and gentlemen. As this is the last night here for The Car Nations community group, I would like to say what a pleasure it has been having you here for your special occasion. While I missed them myself, I hear from the staff that your ceremonies were, to say the least, unique. I hope you all enjoyed your stay and that we here at Crystalline met your expectations. If we did, please tell your friends. If we didn’t, please tell us.

Carnation Superstar then stood up and waved at Lachlan.

“Yes Superstar”

“I would like to say on behalf of our group that the service and attention from all staff has been exemplary and we will have no hesitation in recommending your fine establishment. Sydney has needed this for years and now we have our own exclusive gay resort. Thank you all”

“And thank you for that endorsement. Now as a special treat for you, I would like to present one of our own staff members who has a special talent. Please welcome to the stage, for the very first time at Crystalline the mysterious and the absolutely fabulous, all the way from Japan, the land of conundrums and contradictions, the amazing Yashuki!”

After his introduction, the young man walked out dressed in a full traditional magician’s outfit. He was wearing black pants and red shirt. Over that he wore a full black cape with red lining, which he swished to perfection. The outfit was topped off with a turban style headdress.

He did a few passes of the audience, uttered some magic mumbo jumbo and produced a pigeon, seemingly from the air. After he made it appear and disappear a few times he said to his audience “I suppose you know how this is done. Would anyone like to make a suggestion?”

“Yes” said one “You hide all that stuff in your cape”

“You could be right, so let’s check” He then opened the cape and showed nothing hiding there, then he removed the cape and threw it at the person making the suggestion. “Let’s try that again”

This time he produced a bunch of carnations and asked “See nothing in the cape”

“What about the hat?” asked another.

As he removed his turban a pigeon flew out. “Oh, my secret has been revealed”

“Tell you what I think you’re thinking now, he hides these things up his sleeve. Am I right?”

“Yes” from the audience.

“Ok, then just for you” he replied as he rolled up his sleeves, then produced a pack of playing cards and fanned them out, backs to the audience.

“What’s your favourite card?” he asked

“Ace of diamonds” someone called.

Then a card started to rise from the pack. Yashuki leaned forward and asked a member to take the card and reveal it to the audience.

“It’s not the ace” was called out.

Yashuki looked at the card and said “I think it’s your card, the queen of tarts”

The audience laughed, then Yashuki said “I can see you’re not yet convinced”

He then pulled his sleeves which tore away from the shirt. “See” he said “The only things I have up my sleeves are biceps” and flexed them for his aufience.

He then span around and returned with a champagne glass. He passed the glass to the nearest audience member and asked him to feel that the glass was real. “Sure” he replied.

Another spin and he returned with a black bag and a hammer.

“You know what‘s coming next don’t you” then handed the bag and hammer to the person with the glass. “Now do your best”

The glass was put in the bag by the volunteer and smashed with the hammer. Then Yashuki span again and returned with a full flute of champagne and handed it to the person with the black bag.

“Thank you, should I look in the bag now?” he asked

“Certainly, but be careful”

The bag was opened and the audience participant said “There’s just broken glass”

“And whose fault is that?” Yashuki asked, “You get free champagne and still you complain”

“Sorry” from that member and applause from the rest.

“Now I want you to be convinced that I do not hide any of these tricks in my clothes. I will need another volunteer for this part”

Almost every hand went up, so Yashuki chose one and asked ‘What’s your name?”

“Laced Romeo”

“Ok Romeo, let’s see if you can live up to your name”

“Oh I can”

“I want you to pat me down from head to toe and let everyone know if you find any foreign objects concealed. Oh by the way, feel free to enjoy yourself along the way” he said with a wink.

From the audience “Go Romeo”

The excited volunteer did a thorough pat down, tuned to the audience, held out his hands to show he found nothing and shrugged his shoulders.

Yashuki then walked around Romeo and said “Thank you for being such a good sport” then as he put his thumbs in the waist of his pants and pulled forward, he said “Reach in a find your reward”

“Really?’

“Yes, but be careful you don’t get bitten”

“Bitten by what?”

“A trouser snake. Some old Aussie guy told me that’s what you call it”

The audience eventually got the joke and laughter spread.

“Ok, here I go”

Romeo reached in rummaged around and said “There’s nothing there”

“Oh my god” exclaimed Yashuki “Am I dickless”

“No I didn’t mean that, I think I felt quite an adequate asset down there, but I didn’t think I should pull it out”

“Oh that’s a relief, but there should be something down there for you, let me try”

Yashuki reached in, pulled out a cock ring with carnations entwined around it and gave it to the volunteer.

Yashuki took his bow and said “Thank you. You have been a great audience. Go in peace and love”

 

The audience loved the performance and all applauded loudly except Patrick, who stood at the back of the room during the performance and left as soon as it finished.

“Where did Patrick go?” Cook asked Carol

“I don’t know, maybe he has something to do”

“But he didn’t even clap for Yashuki, doesn’t he like magic?” asked Carol

“He seems to have something against Yashuki. I don’t know why and he hasn’t said anything directly but I’ve noticed he always reacts coolly around Yashuki or whenever his name is mentioned. Boys can be competitive and who can understand them?” Cook concluded.

“Speaking of which, we haven’t seen much of your new man. What’s happening there?”

“As tomorrow is my day off, were going up the mountains for the day”

“Excellent, anything exciting.......”

While the women were talking they had not noticed everyone else had gathered around Yashuki and all taking animatedly.

Finally Cook remembered “Oh bugger I’ve got to get supper organised. Can you prise a couple of waiters away from the Yashuki fan club and meet me in the kitchen”

***

While the guests were enjoyed a long slow breakfast, the following morning, Patrick was still huffing and puffing about the state of his pool. He had cleaned all the petals from the surface the previous afternoon and when he left the performance, the previous evening, he went again to check the filtration system. However, daylight revealed some debris on the bottom of the pool, so he was busy trying to fetch that with a long-handled scoop net.

When the first few guests arrived they introduced themselves as Barbatus, Maiden Pink and Armeria and asked if they could use the pool. Patrick asked them to wait until he finished cleaning the bottom of the pool.

“Can we help?” Armeria asked

“Oh no, it’s my job”

“But you don’t seem to be getting much in your net. Have you heard of the parallax error in water? Perhaps that’s the reason you can’t scoop accurately”

“Mmm” Patrick replied distractedly.

“How about we dive in and collect the leaves for you?”

“No no, I couldn’t let you do that”

“It could be fun and you might like to join us” suggested Barbatus.

They didn’t wait for Patrick’s approval, but stripped off, jumped in, splashed each other a few times and then took turns diving to the bottom of the pool and soon had all the stray leaves and petals gathered on the side of the pool.

“See, easy peasy” said Maiden Pink “As he deposited the last few leaves”

“But you shouldn’t have done that, it’s my job to clean the pool”

“Oh relax man, we did invite you to come in”

“But...”

“Hey I’ve got a question. Is it your job to make sure the guests are happy?”

“Yes, I suppose so”

“Then it would make us happy, if you put down your tools, stripped off and joined us”

Patrick looked around to see if anyone else was watching, made a decision and yelled “Bombs away!”

“You’re supposed to take your shirt off” remarked Maiden Pink “It will drag you down”

“I’m a trained lifeguard and have learned to swim with my clothes on”

“But it’s much more fun with your clothes off”

Patrick removed his shirt and said “That’s all”

“Fair enough...hey nice nipples, by the way. They would look great with a nice gold ring in each”

“Oh, I’m not gay”

“What’s that got to do with it?”

“Isn’t that a gay thing?”

Then Maiden Pink said “Boys we have some educatin’ to do for a our new straight friend”

Patrick relaxed and enjoyed the rest of the morning in the pool. When they all got out and the guests lie butts up on the sun lounges, Patrick felt comfortable enough to drop his shorts and expose his bare butt to the sun as well.

*****

Next Chapter - Axel and Cook go out of town. The Janes ride into town. A peeping Tom.
Copyright © 2022 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Haha 1
Please leave a comment.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Oh, my!  Lots of things happening in this chapter.  Sounds like lots of things happening in the next chapter as well, @Wombat Bill.

I cannot blame Patrick for being upset at the mess to his pool.  I still say he needs to be allowed a backup for the pool maintaining and equipment repair.

The rituals described sound painful to me.  I know some males like sticking things into their urethral opening, but I am not one of them.

Peeping Tom.  Could that be Thomas, by chance?  

I am wondering what other magic tricks Yashuki has available.  Once I saw a Chinese magician produce a huge bowl of water, six or seven feet (about 2 meters) across, filled with water from under his cape.  I have not figured that one out yet.  He invited audience members to see that it was indeed a heavy and huge ceramic bowl filled with water.  He did a summersault and the bowl was revealed as his cape came up.  the only thing I can think of was that a trapdoor with very silent workings allowed the bowl to come from underneath the stage, but since there was less than a second he was rolling on his back, I don't see how even THAT could be the explanation.

I am eager to see what @Summerabbacat, @chris191070, and @VBlew have to say.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Well that was an enjoyable chapter with much going on.

The groups rituals sounded painful to me, that much cum would certainly mess up the pool. Patrick really needs to get that pool clean or the next guests will get a surprise.

Yashuki seemed to be good at his magic.

I think Patrick would have dabbled with those 3 guests, given the chance.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

@Wombat Bill has Thomas considered @ReaderPaul for Patrick's apprentice "pool maintenance and equipment repair" position yet? If that fucking little prick Yashuki can be given live in accommodation, surely @ReaderPaul should receive the same treatment. 

@Wombat Bill if you ever decide to take the tried and tested path of ridding the story of excess characters by a well placed bomb (a la No. 96) or by a pantyhose strangler (a la No. 96) or some other dastardly means, may I please nominate Carol and Yashuki for the "death lottery". How rude was she calling Mia a "clumsy girl" and then berating her. As for him, smarmy little parasite.

The urethra insertions seem to be a popular pastime with a number of the current and prior "cast members". Perhaps Justin could invent a new cocktail in honour of the kink he shares with the Car Nations, with the essential ingredients being cum, carnations and gin. A very organic and fertile cocktail it would be. I wonder if the carnation petals have any nutritional value and if they would give any colour to the cocktail like raspberries do?

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment

We keep getting promised graphic sex scenes but the only graphic thing was the insertion of flowers into penises, ouch 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..