Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 1,126 Words
  • 97 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
May contain graphic sex scenes

CRYSTALLINE - 42. EPILOGUE

In a bath house on Oxford street, a new employee was being shown the ropes.

“When they pay their admission fee, you give them one of these wrist bands, a towel and ask them to read the house rules on the wall there. Got that?”

“Seems pretty simple”

“Ok then, you’re on duty as of now. I’ll be in the back doing paperwork, yell out if any problems”

“Yes, I will and thank you for the opportunity”

<>

About an hour later the owner came out and asked the new starter “Everything ok”

“Sure, no problems, but can I ask you something?”

“Sure, what is it?”

“When I’m not on official duty, is it all right if I offer my services freelance, to the customers?”

“You mean for sex?”

“Yes, this is listed as a licensed, sex on premises venue”

“That means the customers are permitted to have sex with each other, not pay for it. If I allow that then I would be running a brothel and that is not included in my licence. I could be put out of business if the licensing police find out”

“Ok, sorry, I just misunderstood the meaning of, sex on premises”

“You’ll learn, I’m glad you asked first”

“I’m going out for coffee, can I bring something back for you?”

“Thanks, a long black would be great”

***

When the owner returned with the coffee he overheard “Sorry I’m not allowed to, house rules. But I can give you my number and we can arrange something later”

He waited until the customer left, then asked “Was that what I think it was?”

“If you mean was I arranging to meet a client later, then yes. Is that within the house rules?”

“Sure, off these premises you make the rules”

“Do you do this often?”

“I haven’t for many months, while I was working at my last job, but here seems a good place to find clients. If you don’t mind”

“Ok with me. You seem to be a man of varied talents”

“Thank you and there is something else I do that may be suitable here to entertain the clients”

“By entertain, you mean what?”

“Oh not sex, I’ve been working up an act for some time and have become quite good at it”

“I’d like to hear about that, so when Frank comes in to relieve you, come back to my office and you can show me your act. It doesn’t involve animals or anything dangerous does it”

“No just me and a few props”

“Super, I’m looking forward to the performance”

***

The owner was impressed with the act and said he could try it the following night and if the customers liked it he would pay a performance fee on top of the hourly rate for attendant.

***

He started his act fully clothed and in an effort to convince his audience it was true magic and he was not hiding any trick props in his clothes he slowly removed his clothing.

When he ripped away his shirt, his audience gasped, not at a magic trick, but at his sculptured body. “And what’s in my shirt, you’re now wondering”

“A great set of pecs” was the reply.

Then he produced a pack of cards, did a few card tricks and said “Now I’m almost naked have I convinced you, this is really magic?”

“You could be hiding your tricks in your pants”

“You want me to remove my pants?”

“Yes” the whole audience called.

“Did you not hear my introduction? I am a magician, not a stripper”

“Go on, take em off”

“And what do you think you will discover, I’m really not hiding anything”

“Prove it”

“Ok, just for you” then he ripped off his pants in true stripper style. As he stood there in just, a well packed G string, he waved his arms around and produced a pack of condoms, which he threw into the audience and said. “Happy now, you’ve seen true magic”

“We’re beginning to enjoy the strip as much as the magic”

“Truly, I’ve nothing left to reveal” he replied as he pointed to his crotch.

Then holding his hands at chest height, he cupped them together, blew on his hands then out popped a condom and fell on the floor.

“Oops where did that come from, I was planning to use that one later tonight” The audience laughed. “Oh well let’s see if I can find another one”

Then another popped out and another and soon a steady stream of condoms was popping out of his cupped hands, until the floor was littered with about twenty condoms. He picked up one, pushed it into his G string and said “Now there’s enough for all”

He then bowed to his audience and said “Thank you, good night, you’ve been a wonderful audience”

But his audience did not applaud, instead they started a slow clap, so he turned his back to them, whipped off the G string, and threw a few plastic cock rings over his shoulder, into the audience.

Then he turned, covering his genitals with his hands. He then said to the audience “I need a volunteer” and almost everyone put up their hand. “Isn’t it amazing, when most magicians ask for volunteers nobody volunteers as they are in fear of losing an expensive watch, a ring or even a finger or two, depending on the trick to be performed. Yet with a naked man standing before you, at a sex club, I have everyone to choose from” He then scanned the audience and said “How about you with the red hair, what’s your name?”

“Blue they call me”

“I’ve not met anyone named Blue before”

“It’s what Aussies call people with red hair”

The magician looked puzzled, but said “Ok Blue I need your help”

Blue eagerly stood up and stepped forward.

“No you can stay there, I just need you to tell me your favourite colour”

“Red of course”

“Ok, red’s your favourite colour, so I’ll find something red for you” He fondled his genitals one hand at a time, using the other hand to make magic gestures. Then with both hands on his genitals, a blue billiard ball dropped from his hands. “Oh, my wizard must have misunderstood and thought you said blue. Let’s try again” A few more hand movements and a green ball dropped from his hands. “Damn, got it wrong again, but I only have two balls” the audience laughed.

“One more try” he said as he turned around, bent forward, reached behind, parted his butt cheeks and squeezed out a red ball.

The audience applauded and whistled loudly, as he turned to face them and took a bow.

*****

Thank you for reading.
Please leave a review.
Copyright © 2022 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 4
Please leave a comment.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

So Yashuki found his calling in a bathhouse?  Interesting ending. Seems hat everyone is moving forward with their lives.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Patrick’s murder has still gone unresolved, and no body has been charged with murder. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Yes, some questions are still unanswered.  But that gives our own @Wombat Bill a hook to start the next story with (as if he needs one).

In real life, many times things are not answered or resolved in a timely fashion -- and sometimes never.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
22 hours ago, Bft said:

Patrick’s murder has still gone unresolved, and no body has been charged with murder. 

Patrick's murder was resolved @Bft and Rodney Smith was charged with his murder. In chapter 38 Coffee and Confession it is stated as follows:

"Smith was charged before a court the following day and remanded in custody till a trial date was set.

Patrick’s body was released by the coroner so the family could arrange a funeral." 

These two statements appear after Father Murphy concludes his conversation with Detective Fraser, after having listened to Rodney Smith's confession to the murder. Although he refused to break the confessional seal, Father Murphy appeared to confirm Smith was guilty. 

Yashuki's reappearance was fortunately well away from the confines of Crystalline and Arcobaleno. I hope @ReaderPaul his current professions, employee and self-employed, will not result in any further contact with Thomas and/or Dante. I don't recall any of the "cast" having been "scene queens" to date, the closest they have gotten to the gayborhood being the visits to Poppy's restaurant and visits to Jonathan's, now Virginia's apartment in Potts Point. 

Blue(y) as a common-name for redheads must confuse all non-Australians @Wombat Bill, and would likely confuse many Australians born after the 1970's. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think the name Blue(y) is restricted to males with red hair only. 

If there is life after Crystalline for this motley crew of characters, I would like to see Claudia have a "bigger role". She could become the purrrrrfect diva.

Edited by Summerabbacat
  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..