Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 2,347 Words
  • 115 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
May contain graphic sex scenes

CRYSTALLINE - 7. Nonna’s Salad Dressing

Dante chose not to eat with the staff and instead prepared a simple meal for him and Thomas in their flat. He finished work early and had the meal underway before Thomas finished in the office. As he walked in to the flat, to freshen up before going to dinner in the house he saw Dante, wearing only boxers, preparing a salad.

“What are you up to?”

“I thought we might dine alone tonight”

“Fine with me, what are we having?”

“Smoked salmon salad with a special dressing, from a recipe Nonna gave Patrick”

“Sounds exotic, can I have a taste?”

Dante then scooped a small spoonful from the bowl and smeared it on his nipples.

“Oh I see, was that in your nonna’s instructions?”

“She and Nonno may have done something similar in their day”

“Well who am I to buck a family tradition”

Thomas licked off all the dressing but kept licking and nibbling until he felt pressure against his upper leg.

“Has that been dressed also?” Thomas asked

“Well... it’s waiting to be undressed...by you”

As he went down on his knees, Thomas said “I wonder what exotic flavour it will yield”

“As you Aussies say, suck it and see”

“I haven’t heard that expression used in this context before, but it’s so appropriate”

<>

After Thomas had drained Dante, he swallowed slowly, opened his mouth and said “Mmm, I’d say grown in south eastern Australia, with a creamy but earthy consistency, richer style but very smooth with a nice buttery feel, subtle overtones of Italian herbs, palate tingling and delivers a big finish. Best suited to accompany a night at home for two”

“Well noted, now I have smoked salmon salad for mains and if you’re very good there might be dessert later in the evening”

<>

Over dinner Dante toasted to their relationship and asked “Do you know how much I love you?”

“If it’s as much as I love you, then my answer is yes”

“Mmm very circumspect, but I’ll take it as a positive”

“Just as well; not that I’m complaining, but what’s made you all romantic tonight?”

“I have something to tell you and I wanted you to be relaxed and for us to be alone”

“Should I be worried or are you going to propose?” asked Thomas

“Neither, but I need to tell you something about my past that you may not find pleasant”

“Now I am worried”

“Please just listen with an open mind and if you want to judge me and my family afterwards then I will accept your decision”

“Fuck, did you kill someone?”

“No...but...”

“But what?”

“Please just listen” asked Dante

“Ok I’m sorry my love”

“Before I start, can I ask you a question?”

“Sure” replied Thomas

“You’ve never spoken about you background or your parents”

“Haven’t I? Well you’re probably right, buy they’re no secret, there’s just not much to say. I had a pretty ordinary childhood and my parents were just hardworking people, who I think loved each other most of the time. However they did eventually divorce, but it was amicable and they still remain friends. Pretty boring really”

“I was afraid of that”

“Afraid, why?”

“Because my family is far from boring or ordinary” stated Dante

“Is that what you want to tell me... and why now?”

“I do want to make a kind of confession. I’m telling you now because Patrick is also telling Carol tonight. It was her who asked him about it and he felt bad keeping it a secret, given how close they’ve grown”

“In that case you had better spit it out” suggested Thomas

o0o

Dante and Patrick shared a bedroom when growing up, but it was all they had known, and as twins accepted it. However, as puberty started, the need for privacy also arose.

One night Dante said to Patrick “I know what you’re doing under the sheet”

“Yeah the same as you last night, I’m tired of doing it in the bathroom just to get some privacy”

“Me to and I think Mum’s becoming a bit suspicious about how much time we spend individually there. Says she would expect it from girls, but not boys”

“What does that mean?”

“S’pose girls spend more time in front of the mirror doing their hair and stuff”

“Oh, so girls don’t wank or whatever they call it when girls do it”

“Do girls do it?”

“I don’t know. I thought Mum would know and that’s what she meant”

“Anyway, whatever she meant we need to cut down on bathroom time”

“What are you saying?”

“That we should be able to do it openly in our bedroom. Since we don’t have separate rooms we have to accept that each of us does it so there shouldn’t be any need to hide under the sheets”

“Well, I’m game if you are”

“Good, I’m going to sleep, now I’m relaxed”

***

The following night, Patrick asked “You know how we agreed to do what we want when we want in our room”

“Yeah, go ahead if you want, I won’t watch if you don’t want me to”

“I don’t mind if you do, in fact I think I might enjoy it, in a strange sort of way. Does that sound weird?”

“S’pose not”

“So do you want to watch?”

“Ok”

Patrick threw back the bed covers, spat into his hand and started stroking. After a minute or two he spat into his hand again and continued, so Dante asked “Do you only use spit to lubricate your dick?”

“Yeah, what else”

As Dante handed his brother a bottle from the side drawer, he asked “What’s that?”

“Massage oil, it doesn’t dry up like spit. You want me to squeeze it on for you?”

“Sure I’ll try it”

Dante applied the oil for him, then Patrick bent his knees, pulling his legs up then lowered his legs sideways and pressed them hard against the bed.

“What’s that position for?”

“It helps me come faster”

“See, we can teach each other new tricks now we don’t hide under the sheets. I think I’m going to like this new openness. Now let me see how high you can shoot your load”

<>

A few minutes later Dante said “Not bad, but I think I can top that”

“So it’s a competition is it?”

“Why not, we’re always competing in other ways”

“Ok, but it’s not fair now, since I’ve already come”

“Then rest up and tomorrow night it’s game on”

***

As the weeks went on they became more comfortable masturbating in front of each other and actually began enjoying it, by either competing or just watching and feeling fulfilled and happy sharing each other’s pleasure.

That sharing went one step further when Patrick, who liked spreading his legs sideways to get an extra hit, asked Dante to press down on his legs to flatten them to a complete horizontal position. The result of this ended in Patrick spraying his juice on his brother’s face. Dante initially complained, but when the cum oozed down near his lips and he instinctively licked it away something happened inside him, that he had not felt before.

“Fuck that tastes good, so sweet”

“Haven’t you tasted cum before?”

“No, have you?”

“I tasted my own once, but wasn’t impressed”

“Well, I am” Dante replied as he leaned down to lick the rest off his brother’s chest”

“So you really like it, do you”

“Fuck yes, can’t get enough. Can you come again?”

“Not yet, maybe later”

“Then let me know when you can, I want it all”

“That’s probably a good idea, I think Mum’s getting a bit tired of washing sticky towels”

“Well we can’t upset Mum, so best you give me all your juices in future” he said and smiled.

***

Mutual masturbation lead to mutual sucking off and then one night Dante asked Patrick.

“You know that girl Bronwyn with the red hair, that’s in our Chemistry class?”

“Yeah, why?”

“I think she has the hots for me”

“Why didn’t you ask out her if she’s so willing?”

“She just doesn’t do anything for me. She’s a nice girl, and good classmate, but I don’t fancy dating her”

“Why not if she’s so hot to trot”

“Because I’d rather go on a date with Ricky”

“Ricky Brownlowe?”

“Yeah”

“But he’s...a boy...like us...oh my god, you mean you’re gay?”

“I don’t know but girls just don’t press my buttons as much as boys do”

“So why not ask Ricky on a date”

“I don’t think he’s into me or boys at all”

“Then why not just a casual thing like a burger together sometime and sound him out”

“How is that not a date, two boys going out together for no reason other than being together?”

“S’pose so” Patrick said “So what are you going to do to test these feelings of yours?”

“I was thinking about that and wondered if you would help me”

“Sure, what do you want me to do, set you up with one of my mates, who you think might be gay?”

“No, I was thinking of something more direct”

“Like what, I can’t imagine”

“Can I slip it into you?”

“You mean fuck me up the arse, no way bro. A suck off is one thing, but I’m not taking it up the arse”

“Maybe that’s a step too far. So would you fuck me?”

“Maybe that’s not such a bad idea. It will help you figure this out and not bad practice for me. It’s not the same as a girl but, in the end a hole to fuck is a hole to fuck”

“So you’ll do it?”

“Only because you’re my brother, but if you tell anyone, you’re dead meat. Is that clear?”

“I get you, so when”

“Not now, I’ll have to psych myself into it. I’ll let you know when”

***

When, was only a few nights later. Over the next few weeks it became a regular occurrence. Then one night when Dante was laying face down waiting for his brother to take him, Patrick said “Dan, are you hard?”

“Yes, the anticipation of waiting for you to come inside me and make us one again, gets me up, why?”

“Look over here” asked Patrick. As Dante turned his head towards Patrick’s bed he saw him laying face down gripping the sides of his pillow.

“What are you doing, I’m waiting for you”

“What does it look like, me laying here bare butt up?”

“You mean...I thought there was no way you’d do that”

“You seem to enjoy it so much, I thought it was worth a try. Are you up for it?”

“Up in both meanings Bro”

<>

When they were lying in their own beds, Dante asked “So are you converted”

“No, but it was an experience I’m glad I tried and best to be with you, thanks”

“You’re welcome and I enjoyed it also, especially because it was with you”

“So what’s next? Maybe we both need to try it with girls, to be sure” suggested Patrick.

“Are you now doubting you are hetero?”

“No, not that, but one needs to be sure”

“Well I can’t help you there, but in the meantime we still have each other”

“Good night Bro”

***

One night their father burst into their room without knocking “Oh sorry boys, didn’t realise you were...”

“Dad, doors are for knocking on” they both said, as they pulled up the sheet.

“Yes, I should have, just didn’t think. How long has this been going on?”

“A while, we’re growing up, you know”

“You certainly are, but doing it with each other...you know... being brothers and all that”

“It’s ok, we’re not weird”

“Sure, boys have to learn these things. Experimenting is fine, we all do it”

“Did you do it with Uncle Vince?”

“No..no..I didn’t mean that. I just meant experimenting. God no, no, no, we weren’t like that. Speaking of which, is one or both of you bent?”

“Would it make any difference if we were?”

“Um...no I guess not, just asking”

Dante replied “I’m still working that out Dad, but glad to see it’s not a problem for you”

“And you Patrick, anything to declare?”

“Me...oh I’m straight as a post. Just helping Dante work through his issues”

“Ok boys, forget I was here”

“But why did you come in?”

“Oh yes that...almost forgot. Your mum and I are going away next weekend and wondered if you two want to go and stay at your uncle Vince’s”

“Can’t we just stay here, we’re old enough”

“Maybe you are, I’ll discuss it with your mother but probably it will be yes, as long as you promise to behave”

“Great Dad and of course we will”

“Oh and another thing, I don’t think your mother needs to know what you are doing. Just between us boys, hey”

“Yes Dad and thanks”

<>

When their father left, Dante said “That went better than I thought it would”

“Yeah, he not only didn’t ball us out for it, he seemed to accept it, even encourage us”

“And didn’t even blink at my admission of being gay”

“I thought that odd also, but hey now you’ve outed yourself that must be a big worry off your mind”

“Do you think he already knew?” asked Dante

“Maybe,... parents are good at that stuff, but they say it’s usually the mother who picks it up first”

“So maybe she told Dad”

“Doesn’t sound like that, he said not to tell her”

“I think he meant about what we were doing when he came in”

“Oh, got it. So do you want to continue?” asked Patrick

“I don’t think I’m up to it anymore, so back to your own bed”

“That’s the first time I’ve been thrown out of a bed”

“Who’s bed have you been in besides mine?”

“Well...no one else, but just saying”

“Good night Bro”

*****

Next Chapter - Lights, camera, action.
Copyright © 2022 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1
Please leave a comment.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

So Dante and Patrick experimented with sex, when Teenagers. We know Dante is Bi, is Patrick also Bi and missing Man sex.

  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

Hmmmm.  The plot and subplots thicken.  I will wait and see what happens before i speculate more at this point.

  • Haha 2
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment

“Neither, but I need to tell you something about my past that you may not find pleasant” and “Because my family is far from boring or ordinary” prefaced what I assumed (or was it hoped) would be a startling revelation regarding Dante and Patrick’s parents, or at least some salacious titbits of their own sexual exploits. Perhaps I have read one too many gay stories featuring twin sex because nothing Dante has revealed (yet) was for me either startling or salacious. I cannot envisage Thomas de Sade being disturbed or revolted by Dante’s revelation, if anything, he may be inclined to request a retrospective demonstration.  

If Madre and/or Padre Ricardi subsequently joined in “the action” or if they filmed "the action" between their sons for public consumption without their sons' consent, it may be enough to disturb Thomas. Could this be what the teaser for the next chapter is referring to? Perhaps @chris191070 or @ReaderPaul may have something to say on this.

Thomas once again displayed his quick wit with his most amusing description of Dante’s “offering”. I could almost hear him as the pretentious wine connoisseur critiquing Dante’s vintage.

@Wombat Bill you are teasing your captive audience very effectively, with a soupcon (love that word so had to use it again) of information chapter by chapter. My patience is only holding up (so far) because each little revelation is in of itself so intriguing and amusing. 

Edited by Summerabbacat
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Twins and brothers experimenting together is normal, but I think that mother may have been a bit nasty towards Dante being gay, maybe I am wrong? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..