Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Congratulations, CJ!

Let's all show a warm welcome to our newest Admin, CJ! He's been around a long time and does more work around this site than almost everyone else. He's more than earned it!

Congrats :)

Congratulations! I happen to think the goat with sunglasses avatar is rather nifty, too.

I want a goat party! (never been to one :P ) And of course, I should be invited! Waiting, CJ...

You just wear long, loose boots and have at it. 0:)

Seriously...GOOD JOB, CJ! Now, if we can encourage you to post in a forum once in a while. Come out of your shell. :P

Jack B)

Hey CJ

praise and congrats for your time and dedication :music:

and thanks for all the good work :worship:

You are one of the reasons why I like GA and all the friendly connections I got there.

"Long life to the Goat " :great:

• Site Administrator
Congrats CJ :2thumbs: ... but does this mean no more goat jokes? :P

Goat jokes should still be allowed, but be careful of unexpected consequences....

A goat with sunglasses? Admin? Isn't the world going to hell in a hand basket?

I wouldn't use the H word too much when referring to CJ. Haven't you seen the pictures of him without his sunglasses?

Congratulations, C James! :wub:

Wow, Thanks, everyone! :*)

I just want to do a good job here; this wonderful site means a very great deal to me. Myr and Joe have created something truly wonderful, and it's truly an honor to be able to help out in any capacity. Thanks guys!!

• Site Administrator

CJ, I've just realised -- this probably means you can edit your post count back to its "correct" value. After all, a lurker can't have a post count that's fast approaching 4000... :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..