Congratulations, Graeme!

C James

Grame, congratulations on making

:king: 2000 Posts :king:

:music::music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music:

Thanks for all you do, and for being such a great member of our forum community!!! :2thumbs:

Grame, congratulations on making

:king: 2000 Posts :king:

:music::music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music:

Thanks for all you do, and for being such a great member of our forum community!!! :2thumbs:

CONGRATS GREAME!!

just dont mention that CJ will be 4000 posts in just a few hours....

Keep it up! :2thumbs:

I'm sure you say that to all the guys! 0:) (Sorry...couldn't resist)

Just think, Graeme, only 2,000 more posts to come close to CJ (If he stopped posting today). Seriously, you really help stimulate the thought/thinking process by your probing comments.

WELL DONE.

Jack B)

• Site Administrator

Thanks CJ! The cheque is in the mail... :P

just dont mention that CJ will be 4000 posts in just a few hours....

Don't worry :devil: Thanks for the congratulations. Now, about CJ's 4000 posts party -- I've got some more ideas to add to the ones already collected. 0:)

Congratulations!!!

Keep it up! :2thumbs:

Krista

Thanks, Krista!

Just think, Graeme, only 2,000 more posts to come close to CJ (If he stopped posting today). Seriously, you really help stimulate the thought/thinking process by your probing comments.

Thanks, Jack! While I have my fair share of useless posts, I like to try to contribute as much as I can. I don't see the point in being a member here and not participating -- otherwise I would've stayed as an anonymous lurker (as I was for a couple of years before I joined).

And I have to say I agree with Krista and Jack, Keep it Up and Carry On Probing :P

My first reaction was that you were showing your age with those references, them I looked at your age and decided that UK television just shows lots of repeats :P Thanks, Clumber!

WOOO HOOOO!!!!

Congrats Graeme!!!

***pops open a bottle of champaign and pours everyone a glass***

I've thoroughly enjoyed your posts and I'm always very eager to see another one! You've consistently had some of the most insightful, helpful, and all around interesting things to say! I look forward to reading the next 2,000!!

LOL, and I'm resigned to the fact that you'll no doubt pass me up some time next week :P

Take care and have an awesome day! :D

Kevin

Congrats, Graeme.

A milestone for sure! :worship:

Of your 2,000 posts, I believe I only disagreed with about 400 of them. :P

That means, of course, that you're right 80% of the time!!!

:lmao:

Conner

Heartiest Congratulations to the Wise Man from Melbourne!!

His posts have been thought provoking and conveyed the right message for all GA members.

Thanks for being here and giving us your views Graeme. We all love ya!!

The BeaStKid

P.S

I thought this would be the perfect place for my 300th post....

• Site Administrator
***pops open a bottle of champaign and pours everyone a glass***

I hope that was a bottle of good Australian (or New Zealand) sparkling wine... since we're not allowed to call it champagne anymore. :P

LOL, and I'm resigned to the fact that you'll no doubt pass me up some time next week :P

Probably not next week -- I'd have to beat even CJ's rate of over 8 posts a day to catch you in a week :)

Thanks, Kevin!

CONGRATS INDEED GRAEME!!!

*Looks at number of posts* I don't think i'll ever catch up to you hehe.

-LC

Thanks, LC! There is never any need to catch anyone. Post if you have something to say, or even if you don't :D The idea of a community like this is that it needs a mix of people and the more who contribute, no matter how much or how little, the richer the community becomes.

Of your 2,000 posts, I believe I only disagreed with about 400 of them. :P

That means, of course, that you're right 80% of the time!!!

400? :blink: Ah, of course! All those "This or That?" posts before Joe stopped them counting :P

There's nothing wrong with disagreements, and I've enjoyed the discussions we've had as a consequence of our differences of opinion. B)

I thought this would be the perfect place for my 300th post....

Thanks, BeaStKid! And congratulations to you, too :)

Congrats also from me !

And thanks for the quality of your posts (even the games are funny! :lol: ) Through your comments (especially those in the youth section), I learnt to appreciate your wisdom and them way you are leading your life. You didn

• Site Administrator

Thanks, Nick, for the multinational, multilingual post. I think anyone can understand that, no matter what language they speak :D

Without you, GA won't be the same. :):2thumbs:

Nonsense! GA was here, and successful, a long time before I showed up, and I certainly expect it to continue to be when/if I ever leave. A community like this is a living entity that changes over time as members come in and go out, leaving behind them an enriched place on the internet.

Otherwise, figures are just this: figures. Quality matters!

Totally agree -- with the one exception of a certain goat who is fast approaching 4000 posts :P

Your posts are always a joy to read. :D

Thanks, Kurt :*)

Congrats also from me !

And thanks for the quality of your posts (even the games are funny! :lol: ) Through your comments (especially those in the youth section), I learnt to appreciate your wisdom and them way you are leading your life. You didn’t make an easy choice, but you are proud enough to be who you are, in spite of all the difficulties people like us can find on our road. You are one of the special friends I found through GA, and I’m happy to know you on the other side of the world. :worship:

BTW, 6 posts per day !! You seem to be a busy and active man. Tell me how you find the time to write your stories and to participate at GA as you do. The day has only 24 hours, maybe you have more in Australia ? :P

As Kevin says : Have a great day, and enjoy your family life with your kids.

Thanks, old bob! I have to admit that my writing has slowed down a bit over the last couple of months. Some of that is because I'm getting to the end of the story, and so I have to be more careful with what I write. I need to bring everything to a satisfactory conclusion (I tossed up on ending the story with the surprise exploding a nuclear device hidden by a terrorist and hence killing everyone, but I thought that was too glib....). Some of it is because my boys are becoming more active and demanding. I'm still finding time to write, but it's not as consistent as it used to be.

Graeme :D

Totally agree -- with the one exception of a certain goat who is fast approaching 4000 posts :P

:o You couldn't mean me... Everyone knows I'm a lurker.. :ph34r:

Thanks, old bob! I have to admit that my writing has slowed down a bit over the last couple of months. Some of that is because I'm getting to the end of the story, and so I have to be more careful with what I write. I need to bring everything to a satisfactory conclusion (I tossed up on ending the story with the surprise exploding a nuclear device hidden by a terrorist and hence killing everyone, but I thought that was too glib....). Some of it is because my boys are becoming more active and demanding. I'm still finding time to write, but it's not as consistent as it used to be.

Graeme :D

Graeme's stories can be found here. :)

Time shortages are the nemesis of writers everywhere. Graeme, thank you so much for the time you spend, both enriching the world via your writing, and enriching the forums with your thousands of wise and sagacious posts. :2thumbs:

Nonsense! GA was here, and successful, a long time before I showed up, and I certainly expect it to continue to be when/if I ever leave. A community like this is a living entity that changes over time as members come in and go out, leaving behind them an enriched place on the internet.

I agree! But I meant to say is that GA is due to its members. Because of the uniquesness and contributions of all, GA has always been a great place and will always be. And amongst these menbers, there's you too! Like many others here, you have contributed to this community with your great thoughts and help. Thanks for all this! :)

Ieshwar

Oh my :o

Seriously, how many hours do you guys spend here on GA?? :blink: I REALLY need to find some time and post here...and I mean it :lol:

Anyway, Congrats Graeme :worship: You are one superb member and I am pretty sure you're a good dad too :wub:

Hugs,

Dhruv :D