Celebrating Anything?

:rolleyes: Beasty, you crack me up :P I wanted the match to be played cos chasing 300+ runs is humongous :wacko:

Anyway, I am celebrating my return home after 5 days :D

Well, it saved the team from hiding in the dark after the defeat that was looming large!! :P

Nevertheless, even i mourn the lack of competition. Sigh! Another potentially good game washed out!

The BeaStKid

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes: Beasty, you crack me up :P I wanted the match to be played cos chasing 300+ runs is humongous :wacko:

Anyway, I am celebrating my return home after 5 days :D

Welcome home, Dhruv! :D

We've missed you! I was wondering where you were :)

Glad you're back and hope you had fun!

-Kevin

Welcome home, Dhruv! :D

We've missed you! I was wondering where you were :)

Glad you're back and hope you had fun!

-Kevin

Gee... Thanks, Kev :wub: I missed GA, too. And even though we've been communicating in excerpts, I think it's time we had a nice long chat :D Besides, I have to know you :)

Back to the thread,

I am celebrating Gandhi Jayanti or Mahatma Gandhi's birthday... or more so, the International Day of Non-Violence :worship:

Yup.. Me too... Celebrating Bapoo's Happy Birthday!

Edit:

Celebrating birthdays of two great personalities---->

Mahatma Gandhi and

Lal Bahadur Shastri

The former being the architect of the Indian Freedom Movement and the inventor of Satyagraha while the latter being one of the greatest prime minister India ever had.

Also celebrating the International Non-Violence Day

The BeaStKid

Reason for edit: Not many know who Bapoo is!! :P

Edited by The BeaStKid
I bet, cause it's the time of the year that churches have their blessing of animals.

Yes, indeed. I actually linked to the Wiki page. Though I've heard recently that most of what's said about him is not true, it is overall a rather likable character. I've always seen him as a 13th century hippie. He also has a big advantage for a saint, this of not dying in utter suffering, being burnt, chopped off or beheaded.

I'm celebrating being home. I've been away for the last week on a business trip. I'm looking forward to a weekend with the family.

Well obviously you mean your "real life" family, but I think I speak for the others when I say that the "family" in the gay sense, particularly us :P , have missed you and are glad you're home :D

-Kevin