Celebrating Anything?

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Hurrah :music:

I reached it ! This is my 500th post.

Thanks to all the members who gave me such a fine opportunity to improve my English :P .

At least, I made more than 1 post per day(1.035 !). I'm not a so prolific as others, but I hope that my readers had as much fun to read as I had to write :worship: .

Long life to GA.

Edited by old bob

Thanks to all the members who gave me such a fine opportunity to improve my English :P .

At least, I made more than 1 post per day(1.035 !). I'm not a so prolific as others, but I hope that my readers had as much fun to read as I had to write :worship: .

Long life to GA.

B) .......way to go Bob!!, congrats an looking forward to your 1000th

Long life to GA.

Whoo Hoo!!! Great work Bob :)

Today I'm celebrating the fact that my grandpa, who's 54 and had a massive heart attack last March, ran 5 miles side by side with me about two hours ago and then, about an extra 2 and a half, a lot of which he was showing off by jogging backwards when I started to get tired.

Whoo Hoo!!! Great work Bob :)

Today I'm celebrating the fact that my grandpa, who's 54 and had a massive heart attack last March, ran 5 miles side by side with me about two hours ago and then, about an extra 2 and a half, a lot of which he was showing off by jogging backwards when I started to get tired.

B) .......OMG!! I hated running and after getting out of the Marines I vowed never to run again....even if mugged at knife point. But hey I hike a lot, and I weigh 5 lbs. less than I did at my peak gymnastic form in High School. But your Grampa is AWESOME!!

Long life to GA.

Way to go Bob. :):worship:

Congrats on your 500th post. They were quality posts, can't wait for more to come. :)

Krista

Today I'm celebrating the fact that my grandpa, who's 54 and had a massive heart attack last March 06, ran 5 miles side by side with me about two hours ago and then, about an extra 2 and a half, a lot of which he was showing off by jogging backwards when I started to get tired.

Wow, Congrats to your grandpa for his performance and to you to be such an awesome grandson :worship: .

I could perhaps share with your grandpa my recipe for a long life (I'm 78, still running and swimming, after a heart attack and a cancer 10 years ago, and still working as a consultant 50 % of my time) :

To keep smiling and make the most of all the pleasures the life offer you (I'm still smoking my pipe twice a day :P and I don't want to mention the other pleasures :lol: ),

To eat with moderation, slowly and appreciating the fine food,

To take each morning my vitamin pills,

To run and swim twice a week, if possible with friends and not alone (its more fun !),

To meet my doc once a year for a check up,

To not worry about all the difficulties which come inevitably day after day,

To stay in peace with all the world around me (thats the most difficult :lol: ),

And not to forget to thanks God each evening to be what I am .

Tell me what your grandpa thinks of my method :rolleyes: .

I'll be celebrating my best friend Jason's birthday tonight. :):wub:

Also, the survival of my first week back at college.. lol. It's a crash to my system really. :P

Krista

Congrats!!!

Celebrating my 700th Post!!

Congrats on your 700 posts. :worship:

You may even beat a certain lurker in being the fastest member to a 1000.. lol.

Krista

Today I am celebrating being together with my boyfriend for five months :D

BeaStKid, congrats on getting as many posts as you have, and I wish you good luck in getting to 100 posts.

Don't sweat, BeaStKid. Be natural! Post where and when you want! :)

Ieshwar

Thanks...I will....

Today I am celebrating being together with my boyfriend for five months :D

BeaStKid, congrats on getting as many posts as you have, and I wish you good luck in getting to 100 posts.

That's great...And sooo sweet and romantic :wub:

Thanks for the congrats...though i think you meant 1000 posts ;) ...I got the meaning though... :lol: