Celebrating Anything?

Thanks...I will....

That's great...And sooo sweet and romantic :wub:

Thanks for the congrats...though i think you meant 1000 posts ;) ...I got the meaning though... :lol:

B) .........rooting for ya!

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still celebrating my son's first win in basketball (they went all of last season without winning). :2thumbs:

B) ........I don't gamble much but last night I hit $800.00 on a keno machine at the local tavern

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Damn! There's been betting on me for how fast I'll reach 1000??!!! :wacko:

But I don't think I'll reach 1000 by the first week of October....Frankly, While posting I never see the post count.

I only see it when it hits a milestone!!

The BeaStKid

P.S

Thanks....

We should stop making BK nervous. Benji and I will retire silently until your grand 1000th post! :)

Won't we, Benji?

Ieshwar

B) ........yep! probably shouldn't have let the "cat out of the bag" (cat??) ...shuts closet door...... the bet was started about month and a half ago :P:P

I am Proud to announce the completion of my 900 posts!!!

Yaaay!!

The BeaStKid

Congrats Beastkid!! :D

But I don't think I'll reach 1000 by the first week of October....Frankly, While posting I never see the post count.

I only see it when it hits a milestone!!

I did notice my recent 2,600th post, but generally I don't really notice either (for example I didn't notice any others between 2,000 and 2,600).

I am keeping an eye out for my immanent overtaking by Graeme (he only has 129 more to go!). Like CJ, when he first joined I said to myself "WOW! What a poster! He'll pass me up eventually!" LOL, Obviously I was right about CJ, and Graeme certainly isn't looking like disappointing :)

Well done, Beasty, I'm sure you'll be hitting the 4 digits hard yourself :)

(and you Ieshwar ;) )

Take care all and have a great day!

Kevin

Edited by AFriendlyFace
B) ........yep! probably shouldn't have let the "cat out of the bag" (cat??) ...shuts closet door...... the bet was started about month and a half ago :P:P

:o

We should stop making BK nervous. Benji and I will retire silently until your grand 1000th post! :)

Won't we, Benji?

Ieshwar

Yeah, that would be fine!!!

Congrats Beastkid!! :D

I did notice my recent 2,600th post, but generally I don't really notice either (for example I didn't notice any others between 2,000 and 2,600).

I am keeping an eye out for my immanent overtaking by Graeme (he only has 129 more to go!). Like CJ, when he first joined I said to myself "WOW! What a poster! He'll pass me up eventually!" LOL, Obviously I was right about CJ, and Graeme certainly isn't looking like disappointing :)

Well done, Beasty, I'm sure you'll be hitting the 4 digits hard yourself :)

(and you Ieshwar ;) )

Take care all and have a great day!

Kevin

Thanks....It has really been an honour being a part of this site...And no, this is not my parting speech!! :P

I'm celebrating the auditon results for my community theatre's production of A Christmas Carol. I'm gonna be playing one of the younger Scrooges. I'm really excited about it!

I'm also celebrating that I got all my homework for the weekend done EARLY!

WOW!! I could never complete my HW beforehand!! And congrats on being selected!!

Celebrating Sunday... today's the only day when I don't have to do anything - No classes and don't have to go work at the music store :wacko:

I need to go back to bed and sleep till late in the afternoon (God! My mom's gonna be crazy again today) :P

I'm celebrating my graduation on tuesday! Still have exams in October but never another class again!! :D

I'm also celebrating successfully getting into a club without ID on the first try :boy: It was sleazy and overrated but an accomplishment nevertheless.

WOOO HOOOO!! Congrats, Sophie! That's awesome! :D

(I was talking about the graduating part btw ;) )

-Kevin