Celebrating Anything?

I'm celebrating the imminent arrival of the 8th second of the 8th hour of the 8th day of the 8th month of the 8th year in this millennium :great:

hehe interesting! look at the time on it though, you missed it :P .

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

The whole family is celebrating this month! Let's see.... Twin #1 Birthday, his wife's B.day & their anniversary. Twin #2 birthday, his live-in g.friends b.day & their move in together anniversary, Daughter & partner move in together, husband & mine anniv....

Phew!!! Forget gifts, I'm taking the whole gang to a restaurant! Son and daughter are coming from their home states,,, can't wait to see them!

The whole family is celebrating this month! Let's see.... Twin #1 Birthday, his wife's B.day & their anniversary. Twin #2 birthday, his live-in g.friends b.day & their move in together anniversary, Daughter & partner move in together, husband & mine anniv....

Phew!!! Forget gifts, I'm taking the whole gang to a restaurant! Son and daughter are coming from their home states,,, can't wait to see them!

Happy Anniversary! :)

That does sound like a whole lot of wonderful on your plate! :2thumbs::great:

Happy Anniversary! :)

That does sound like a whole lot of wonderful on your plate! :2thumbs::great:

Thank you guys!! My son & wife gave me a surprise! They woke me up at 5:45 this AM telling me, "Hey! Open the door!" They showed up a day early! I'm a happy camper now! :wub: It is very rare to have the whole family together and this is going to be a wonderful week for us!

Have fun with that :) Mine finally stopped peeing on the floor though he does everything else outside. His new favorite bad habit is stealing toilet paper and toilet papering the house.

Sandra hope you have a great week with all your family i know how much they mean to you :)

Sandra hope you have a great week with all your family i know how much they mean to you :)

Thank you babe! My DIL took pics of the whole crew, minus oldest daughter who arrives today. I'll post it in my profile and let you know when they're up....

• 1 month later...
Celebrating the approval of my Visa!! I am officially shifting to the US for College now... :D

good luck and have fun!

I'm celebrating that i thought of a new story and it kinda grew on me already ^^ this is gonna be a whole lot of fun doing research and stuff ^^

Celebrating the approval of my Visa!! I am officially shifting to the US for College now... :D

Congrats, and welcome! Although at first I thought you were talking about a credit card (Visa) and not the government issued thing. :D