[DomLuka] DomLuka is one of the best e-fiction writers!

Hi there, I'm a new member here at GA.com.

I found this site through DomLuka's story The Log Way, and it has been an incredible find. The forums, authors, and members of the community all seem very friendly, thoughtful, and kind. So I'm hoping I can become one of the regulars in the near future... :P

I just started this thread wanting to say that I believe DomLuka is one of the most talented and captivating authors on the net...not just in the homoerotic genre, but writing in general. He is very eloquent with words and his writing style is very appealing.

Here's to a wonderful author (of which I am so grateful of finding) and his future successes! :worship:

s0xm0nster

I found this site through DomLuka's story The Log Way, and it has been an incredible find. The forums, authors, and members of the community all seem very friendly, thoughtful, and kind. So I'm hoping I can become one of the regulars in the near future... :P

I just started this thread wanting to say that I believe DomLuka is one of the most talented and captivating authors on the net...not just in the homoerotic genre, but writing in general. He is very eloquent with words and his writing style is very appealing.

Here's to a wonderful author (of which I am so grateful of finding) and his future successes! :worship:

B)......Although I agree with your assessment of Dom, you will also find some very talented writers in this forum. I would praise CJ, Graeme, Razor, Ronyx, Nicholas Jasmes, Captain Rick, Shadowgod, Vlista........I could go on & on.... :2thumbs:

s0xm0nster

Edited by Benji

s0xm0nster

Welcome s0xm0nster!!! I'm always happy to hear from other fans who think as highly of Dom as I do. I don't feel so crazy knowing that there are others like me :P .

I'm assuming that you've read Dom's other works, but if not, you're in for a real treat.

Be sure to go vote in the Pick your crew from DomLuka characters thread and let us know who you'd want as your circle.

If you have any questions or just want to know where you can order an LRITE T-Shirt, just ask ;) .

Take Care®,

Vic

Welcome, s0xm0nster!

Yeah, Dom is a great writer and TLW is my fav too. It's so cool! :wub: Isn't Aiden just too cool??? Owen isn't bad too. :P

There's a forum of The Log Way here. You post your thoughts over here. :)

Take care,

Ieshwar

s0xm0nster

Welcome to the site, s0x!! It's a pleasure to have you here! I'm sure you'll thoroughly enjoy the place :)

I hope you'll become a regular member as well :)

Welcome, s0xm0nster!

Ieshwar, I just wanted to tell you I love your new signature!! :lol:

• 4 months later...

This seemed like the best thread for me to say... that I completely agree :worship: , and I really, really hope Dom decides to come back and continue writing, even if it's at the rate of a chapter a month. Anything is better than silence.

Btw his yahoo email doesn't work, and from his blog it sounds like he's cutting ties with his AOL account. Plus he hasn't visited ga since November. It's kind of sad that he doesn't know how many new domaholics he's picked up, and how in-demand he still is. Is there any way of contacting him? PS I am not a stalker. :ph34r:

This seemed like the best thread for me to say... that I completely agree :worship: , and I really, really hope Dom decides to come back and continue writing, even if it's at the rate of a chapter a month. Anything is better than silence.

Btw his yahoo email doesn't work, and from his blog it sounds like he's cutting ties with his AOL account. Plus he hasn't visited ga since November. It's kind of sad that he doesn't know how many new domaholics he's picked up, and how in-demand he still is. Is there any way of contacting him? PS I am not a stalker. :ph34r:

I asked this question some months ago. It appears the answer is no...or no one is sharing if they have any information. So, we wait. :(

It appears the answer is no...or no one is sharing if they have any information. So, we wait. :(

Dom used to have a very active in real life friend who was a GA member. She would give us updates on Dom if he couldn't post (like when he got into that car accident), but Ann's been on hiatus from GA for over a year now.

There are those of us who delude ourselves into thinking we have a deeper connection to Dom than your average GA member, but alas, we also don't have information (really MikeL, we aren't holding back on you :P ).

All we have is what Dom has posted himself.

So welcome Corvus to GA!!! You're in good company.

Take Care®,

Vic