• Kyle
  4. 4. For my fav girl pal, I'd choose

• Lacy
    • Brianna
    • Angela
    • Haily
    • Trina

BF - Aiden :wub: (What a shocker :P )

Gay Best Friend - Luke (on the condition he is a friend with benefits B) )

Straight Best Friend - Ryan (With Dave running a close second)

Girl Pal - Lacy (Because she's the best :D )

Hey Vic, it seems we have very similar tastes!

Boyfriend - Luke (and not just to upset the guy who knocks over my garbage cans)

Gay Best Friend - Taylor (I like unpredictable people)

Straight Best Friend - Ryan (good looking and a great guy!)

Girl Friend - Lacy (a little sister with attitude)

Boyfriend - Jude (if he could put up with Quinn....)

Gay best friend - Luke (he is just so cool; Taylor is a close second...yeah, what Steve said)

Str8 best friend - Nicky

Girlfriend - Lacy (frankly, I can barely remember the others)

Edited by Conner

Boyfriend - I actually chose Aiden, but I should have chosen Milo :wub: . Aiden is a close second, but I'd definitely choose Milo first. He's cute, and he's artsy, (which is a huge turn on for me, a fellow artist, lol)

Gay best friend - Riley, he's just too damn adorable for his own good :wub: :wub: . If he was a choice for the BF category, Milo and Aiden would have a run for their money, lol.

Str8 best friend - Ryan, reminds me of my friends in real life.

Girl friend - Lacy, she's just really cool.

OK, I went with:

BF: Jude - he's just such an amazing person!

gay best friend - Luke

Gay Best Friend - Luke (on the condition he is a friend with benefits B) )

Now, Menzo, isn't friendship supposed to be unconditional? Tisk Tisk (actually I'm just peeved because I didn't think of writing that same clause in my contract with him! 0:) )

Straight best friend - Ryan - The others are cool but come on! Does Ryan really have any competition here?!

Girl friend - I was a tad torn between Bri and Lacy, but ultimately I had to go Lacy

This one is so cool!! And the weird thing is that I liked the first of all.

BF- Aiden :wub: (close call between him and Jude!)

gay Best friend- Luke (not coz he wanders around nude but coz he HAD been there for Rory. And you remeber that Kiss! Always there!) :wub:

Straight Bet Friend- Nicky! (Guys, he's awesome! Owen 'rejected' him but he looked for him!)

Girl Friend- Lacy (but Bree is great too. But she's rather a sis than a friend)

Ieshwar

P.S No one has my refined taste of characters, it seems! :D

Lol.. Yes.. i done this actually.. :P

Seth - Boyfriend (Loyal, and depedable, even if that took time to recognize)

Luke - Gay Best Friend.

Dave - Straight Best Friend.

Lacy - "Gal Pal" lol.

Krista

:lol: You know, even though I'm a big LRITEr, Seth is my #2 choice for BFs. Jude is close, but the smoking thing and no high school degree brought him down a few notches.

I guess for me, DD was never about Seth. He was just someone orbiting about who I really didn't care all that much about. Even though I've got nothing against him (bland can be good :P ) he just never captured my heart the way so many of Dom's other characters did. I know it's kind of silly, considering the part he played.

BTW

If I had my way, my 'I wish they were my bf' would be in the following order:

1) Owen

2) Jude

3) Ryan

4) Nels

5) Frank

6) Seth

Which is it? Number 6, or Number 2?

BTW

Which is it? Number 6, or Number 2?

:o:o busted.

ummm, I think I thought about it more. In that other thread, the LRITEr in me put Seth down at the bottom, but in reality, I think I could use a 'Seth' in my life right now.

I like Owen as #1 cause he was needy and insecure. I'd be able to take care of him. Also, he was hot with his short, spikey blond hair, the fruit punch taste on his lips, etc.

I like Seth as #2 because he was stable, had a good job, and I dig baseball hats. I think he was a red head (which I don't really care for), but since he was always wearing a cap, it wouldn't be an issue.

I like Jude as #3, because he's blond and cute. Also, I'd love to hear 'There's nothing wrong with you Vic' whenever I screwed up :D . The smoking though is a negative.

Hope that clarifies things for you :P

This one surprised me. I just answered each one right away with my gut feeling. I always thought I'd want AIDEN as my boyfriend. The first one that I thought of was Jude.

Jude has always been up there with Aiden, but like Vic said, I was always a bit turned off by the whole high school drop out thing, and the smoking would never fly with me. I guess I just really liked his character despite that. I have to read that story again.

Gay Best Friend: Luke. Again, I thought it would be someone else. I thought I would rather have someone like Taylor who's just out there. But deep down, I guess I would want someone who I cared for so much that even though we might have made a good couple, the relationship was worth more.

Straight Best Friend: Ryan. Not surprising, he was always my fav.

Gal Pal: Lacy. This one also wasn't a surprise, she's awesome.

BF - Seth. Not the most obvious for me (I was thinking Aiden until I said to myself "think about it seriously..." It helps that recently I'm not liking Aiden very much...)

GBF - Luke (I'd be SOOO tempted by a "frienship with benefits"... but if given Seth as BF I'll be able to contain myself... maybe)

SBF - Ryan (Great guy. Period.)

GF - Lacy (that girl rocks!). Trina is a second close.

AH! Blasphemy! Libel! Aiden is the one of the sweetest guys I know. :wub:

But it's your choice...

Ieshwar

Generally I'd agree with you... but I really, really didn't like his "Travis is out of your league" comment to Owen. I know that he didn't mean what it sounded and that he is sorry about it but... It was so hurtful, especially considering ho Owen feels about himsel, and I expected much better from Aiden. I still :wub: him, but I'm a little upset with him.

What? You're tellling me this now??? :o

But now, should I read it? I mean, Aiden... I so love him. :wub: But then, we must love someone despite his flaws. So I'm going to plunge in the fish bowl.

Ieshwar

Boyfriend - Travis (I guess I seem to be the only one picking him :P )

Iv'e always like the mystirious air about him.. the fact that hes ripped isnt all the bad either :P

Gay Bestfriend - Luke

Do I really have to explain?

Straight Bestfriend - Ryan

Hes just like my friends in real life.

Girl Pal - Lacy

She seems like a great person to have around and have fun with. Not to mention I could flirt with her on the nights im feeling... flirty.