[DomLuka] Seth from Desert Dropping

"He must have to wear long sleeve shirts instead of tank tops"

Yea that's pretty much it :2thumbs: lol. And while I'm sure our winters are mild compared to what most are used to, for us they seem freezing :D (I don't think our temp dropped below 7cel this winter) but I get chest problems easy, so have to stay warm all winter, which means if I want a tan I have to go to a studio or get some very bad tan lines at the beach :wacko: . I'll replace my pic in a couple weeks when I'm tanned up again! :funny:

"He must have to wear long sleeve shirts instead of tank tops"

Yea that's pretty much it :2thumbs: lol. And while I'm sure our winters are mild compared to what most are used to, for us they seem freezing :D (I don't think our temp dropped below 7cel this winter) but I get chest problems easy, so have to stay warm all winter, which means if I want a tan I have to go to a studio or get some very bad tan lines at the beach :wacko: . I'll replace my pic in a couple weeks when I'm tanned up again! :funny:

Well Southern Queensland was 30 c and as I type 49.8% humidity - me a person who prefers cooler climes. Tasmania here I come!

• 1 year later...

My seth had a dirty blond shaggy haired look.. that would high light in the sun if he ever took off that infamous baseball cap.. :P I also picked him as a slightly chubby guy as well, well a guy that hasn't toned out his baby fat.. lol. But yeah, the guy in the clip I would pick more fore Aaron Kelson...

My seth had a dirty blond shaggy haired look.. that would high light in the sun if he ever took off that infamous baseball cap.. :P I also picked him as a slightly chubby guy as well, well a guy that hasn't toned out his baby fat.. lol. But yeah, the guy in the clip I would pick more fore Aaron Kelson...

I agree.... I always thought of him the same way :)

• 2 weeks later...

*wow this thread is old*

He has the looks to be my Seth, if he was a bit bigger. Not chubby. This guy appears fragile while I imagine Seth to be strong.

He also has a totally different vehicle. That one was very clearly a luxury SUV of sorts, while I imagined Seth to be in a 97ish Ford F-150 extended-cab.

He also talks far too much.

*wow this thread is old*

He has the looks to be my Seth, if he was a bit bigger. Not chubby. This guy appears fragile while I imagine Seth to be strong.

He also has a totally different vehicle. That one was very clearly a luxury SUV of sorts, while I imagined Seth to be in a 97ish Ford F-150 extended-cab.

Yeah Seth was quiet.. and.. just perfect. :wub:0:)

*wow this thread is old*

Yeah, I seem to recall that Seth's chest was described as more broad than even Luke & Dave's (and considering they were both wrestlers, must have been substantial).

And yes, Seth was a man of few words. The guy in the video was too chatty :lol: .

I can't see Seth with any baby fat. I mean... he is supposed to look older, strong, he is a wrestler etc.

Has anybody had trouble picturing Seth's haircut ? It says that it's cut very short on the side, with long bangs under the cap that can fall in front of his eyes... that seems weird to me, no ?

Where I live people don't have their hair cut like that :lol:

I can't see Seth with any baby fat. I mean... he is supposed to look older, strong, he is a wrestler etc.

Has anybody had trouble picturing Seth's haircut ? It says that it's cut very short on the side, with long bangs under the cap that can fall in front of his eyes... that seems weird to me, no ?

Where I live people don't have their hair cut like that :lol:

I think you might be thinking of Aaron.. I don't recall Seth being a wrestler :blink:

• 5 weeks later...
He looks like I imagine Seth would, except he's got that 'I'm straight as an arrow' look that gay guys never have.

I think it's the teeth. The teeth make him look straight... That's my theory at least.

When my boyfriend was 18 he kinda looked like what I imagine seth to look like. He frequently is mistaken as gay so he is a better candidate. I'd post a picture to prove my point about the seth-ness but I don't think he'd be ok with that.

Edited by writeincode
Seth must not have looked obviously gay, because Rory, Luke, & Luke's crew all thought he was dating Angela.

Yeh but they were all paranoid because they were over protective of Dave and his crush. Meanwhile Rory had a notoriously bad gaydar.

Oh n that dustin lance black guy kinda looks seth-ish.

Edited by writeincode