Would You Rather...

What the heck is bubblegum pop? Like miley cirus? Then most definatly country.

WYR trip and embarrass yourself OR go a whole day w/ a stained shirt?

Trip and embarrass myself

Would you rather skydive or go cliff jumping (and I don't mean read CJ's stories :P )?

Trip and embarrass myself

Would you rather skydive or go cliff jumping (and I don't mean read CJ's stories :P )?

What a choice...I'm afraid of heights! :blink:

(in best computer voice): Would you like to play a nice game of 'Chess' or 'Global Thermonuclear War'? :P

What a choice...I'm afraid of heights! :blink:

(in best computer voice): Would you like to play a nice game of 'Chess' or 'Global Thermonuclear War'? :P

Global Thermonuclear War of course (btw - War games GREAT movie :worship: )

Linux or Windows?

Someone who makes me smile since I can't see myself with a male model anyways. Haha, no, I just think it's important to be with someone you're comfortable with. :)

Would you rather have a curse that you may be able to deal with or a blessing for a price?

Rather be a Unicorn, but not to stab with my horn... :D:devil:

Curse to deal with or blessing with a price? Aren't those two actually the same? Actually, I'm a little self-centered there, it'd depend on the curse, and the cost of the blessing weighed against its benefit.

Eat something to feel good, or share it with someone else?

Edited by kjames

Questions, Questions, Questions :P

Would you rather be homework or an oral exam?

The Oral Exam, especially if I get to pick the tool that's examining the oral!!!! :lol:

Read to your lover or have him read to you?

Well... I actually have a story well, anacdote if that. I told Chris if he did something, (I forget what) his punishment was hed have to read a gay erotica story to me from Friction. Sure enough he did it and got the punishment .

Ugh, his reading was awful. He was not only skipping words but full lines. So Id let him read some then Id read a paragraph and have him read some more and read another paragraph.

I hate reading outloud cause I stutter but I much rather read to him.

WYR get a stupid but fiiiine boyfriend OR a smart but not-so-fiiine one?

I actually don't mind either way. :D But okay, I'll take the smart one just 'cause.

Would you rather be have milkshakes or lemonade?

Lemonade. Good for detoxing the body...

Lemonade or an Arnold Palmer (50/50 with Iced Tea and Lemonade)?