Would You Rather...

Hmmm, both! Haha! Ok, I'll chose money and buy myself a great trophy boy who'll be a great actor and act as if he loves me! Ta dA!

Would you rather marry or live together without any kind of marriage or ceremony?

Ieshwar

• 1 month later...
  • Site Administrator

I'd rather have the ceremony!

Would you rather ice skate in swimwear or swim in ice skating gear?

Ice skate in swimwear -- if it's cold, I'll go for a full wetsuit. If I want to scare small children (and nauseate all the gay guys), I'll wear speedoes.

Would you rather live in another country for a year, or visit lots of countries over a year?

• Site Administrator

Would you rather eat out or cook at home?

Tonight, it's definitely eating out. Normally, however, I prefer to cook at home.

Would you rather eat whatever you want, but alone, or eat with friends, but food that you don't find appealing?

Hmm, eat with friends. It's very rare for me to find unappealing. But if it was, I would eat a bit to keep my friends company.

You like staying at home and having quiet dinner and your bf'gf likes going out and having 'wild' fun. Would you rather make him stay at home and see the beauty in it or go out with him and try to see what's fun?

Ieshwar

You like staying at home and having quiet dinner and your bf'gf likes going out and having 'wild' fun. Would you rather make him stay at home and see the beauty in it or go out with him and try to see what's fun?

Well, I like it both ways. Chances are if my partner was completely unwilling to have a quiet night at home, every now and then I'd tell him to go out with friends and have a good time and I'd stay in and have a quiet night by myself. Alternatively if he never wanted to go out, I'd round up some friends and go with out him.

Anyway of the choices given I suppose I'd go out with him.

Would you rather make a new friend or catch up with an old friend?

Would you rather make a new friend or catch up with an old friend?

Make a new friend, you can never have too many friends imo.

Would you rather go singing in the rain, or stay at home and watch the rain pour?

Depends on the circumstances for the crying, if tears of joy then naturally would be the one to make someone else cry.

If it was crying through exposure to onions then same thing again.

But, if it was tears of pain, misery and sadness..well I'm far too manly (and selfish) so it'd be making someone else cry, as horrible as that sounds :(

Would you rather live in North Korea or Iraq?

Would you rather live in North Korea or Iraq?

Iraq because there are places where it is fairly stable. North Korea is bad all over, besides the weather is horrible.

Would you rather move to where the residents don't like you because they dislike outsiders or move to where you don't speak the language and they don't speak yours?

Which would you rather do, a burnout donut, or pop a wheelie?

:blink:

Ummmm, how about a glazed donut and some hot wheels? :boy:

I guess I'll go with the donut, I think that's safer.

Would you rather be forced to listen to me spout off about clothes and fashion or listen to Robbie yak about cars and electronics? 0:)

( :hug: j/k Robbie :) )

:blink:

Ummmm, how about a glazed donut and some hot wheels? :boy:

I guess I'll go with the donut, I think that's safer.

Would you rather be forced to listen to me spout off about clothes and fashion or listen to Robbie yak about cars and electronics? 0:)

( :hug: j/k Robbie :) )

Robbie, becuase he's cuter than you are :P:P:P "Just Playing!"

Hmm idk thats a tuff one....

How about i listen to Robbie, and i'll bring Rayna along for you? :D:D

Would you rather talk in person or over the phone?

• Site Administrator

Would you go to hell/heaven or re-incarnate?[/b]

Hmmm... tough. If I knew I was going to heaven, I'd take that option. If I knew I was destined for hell, I'd go for re-incarnate. If it's a choice between re-incarnation and going to either heaven or hell (as decided by the powers that be), then I think I'll go for re-incarnate, and try to do better the next time around.

Would you rather see something you love go away, or hold onto it for a bit longer but knowing it's going to fade faster because it stayed.

Mother.

Would you rather drive in icy conditions or deep fog.

Icy conditions... fog is too annoying and scary.. and idiots are more likely to speed in foggy conditions compared to icy.

Would you rather it snow?

OR

Stay warm out?

• 9 months later...

Would you rather bake cookies with the devil or make babies in public?

I'd rather bake cookies with the devil. Making babies involves public sex with women. Yuck!

Would you rather lie down in a pit of snakes for 60 seconds or pet a tarantula for 5 minutes?